[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

2 minutes ago, MsieurSeb said:

Hello,

I have a problem with the latest version. I have some games that don't add to my Gamelist. For example, DIRT5, I cannot add it back. At one point, it works, then when I come back a few days later, it is gone.

Thx

Is it a PS5 version? Does the list have "auto removal" enabled?

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Is it a PS5 version? Does the list have "auto removal" enabled?

Hello Husky,

DIRT PS5 and YS VIII PS4. It's been several times that I add them and when I come back after a few days, they disappear. Where is the "auto removal" option enabled?

Thx

4 minutes ago, MsieurSeb said:

Hello Husky,

DIRT PS5 and YS VIII PS4. It's been several times that I add them and when I come back after a few days, they disappear. Where is the "auto removal" option enabled?

Thx

1. View the list you want to edit
  2. Click blue "Edit" button
  3. Uncheck "Remove started games" checkbox
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, HusKy said:

1. View the list you want to edit
  2. Click blue "Edit" button
  3. Uncheck "Remove started games" checkbox

It's perfect ! 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, MsieurSeb said:

Hello

@HusKy is it possible to have the information for the games with guides?

Capture.jpg

Thx

Otherwise, I had proposed a request. It's possible ? 

Thx for your job !

• 1 month later...

@HusKy I really appreciate the work you've put in this as I use your extension almost daily.

I'm not sure if you're open to suggestions, however i'm curious if it would be doable to add a rarity leaderboard this way. This has long been suggested, but after the creation of the first iteration - the project has been in limbo for quite some time. Would something like this be possible? Using the users on the current leaderboard and calculating their score differently. Even cleaning up the current one to match it to only users on the actual leaderboard (Currently the rarity leaderboard also has cheaters or people who made their profile private listed) would be a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

@HusKy I really appreciate the work you've put in this as I use your extension almost daily.

I'm not sure if you're open to suggestions, however i'm curious if it would be doable to add a rarity leaderboard this way. This has long been suggested, but after the creation of the first iteration - the project has been in limbo for quite some time. Would something like this be possible? Using the users on the current leaderboard and calculating their score differently. Even cleaning up the current one to match it to only users on the actual leaderboard (Currently the rarity leaderboard also has cheaters or people who made their profile private listed) would be a step in the right direction.

I'm glad you like the script!

Unfortunately, feature like this is not feasible with the script. You need direct database access to calculate leaderboard positions for every member according to their played games. Only Sly can do this. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, barra333 said:

When the game lists load, the sort order is always custom, which seems to be date added. How can I change what 'custom' is without having to do it each time?

"Custom" is custom order. You can rearrange the order as you wish. This should cover your use case.

The drag & drop handle is located on the left side of each row:

5PUgrCP.png

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Hi @HusKy, keep the great work!

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see that it was asked - Is it possible for the script to align the size of all these PS5 games images, basically anywhere on the site (change them to the PS4/3 images size)? I do not think the site owners are going to do something about it and my OCD is killing me because everything is just not organized...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted in this thread before but I've using this service for some time and it's been fantastic and my ocd adores the option to resize ps5 games, thank you so much. 

Also a massive thank you to your Red Dead Redemption 2 compendium helper as it greatly helped in achieving the platinum. 

• Like 1

I really wanted to thank you for the script. i'm using it constantly since you first published it. Great work!

One thing i have not recognized until today: right now i am playing jedi fallen order (eu version). the trophy guide is written for the na version. So progression does not take over in the guide.

Is it somehow possible to connect the guide to other stacks via your script? This would be a great addition i think

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daveallbeers said:

One thing i have not recognized until today: right now i am playing jedi fallen order (eu version). the trophy guide is written for the na version. So progression does not take over in the guide.

Is it somehow possible to connect the guide to other stacks via your script? This would be a great addition i think

Yep, this is already implemented. In the top-left corner, there's a "floating" menu. Click "Load progress" and the script will load EU version progress and mark the trophies accordingly.

• Like 2