[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

This has been suggested before and although it is technically doable, it's not feasible for the script to provide this kind of information effectively.

Thank you for answer, this thread is so big so it's hard to search it for something. 

On 03/11/2020 at 5:01 PM, HusKy said:

added toggles to hide platinumed/100% games in sessions

@HusKy This is only partially working for me, both toggles aren't hiding the games correctly. Hide platinumed > 6 of a potential 20 have been hidden. Hide 100% > 4 of a potential 18. I'm not seeing any correlation between what's hidden and what's not hidden. Anyone else having the same issue? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

@HusKy This is only partially working for me, both toggles aren't hiding the games correctly. Hide platinumed > 6 of a potential 20 have been hidden. Hide 100% > 4 of a potential 18. I'm not seeing any correlation between what's hidden and what's not hidden. Anyone else having the same issue? 

This requires "progress rescan" to work properly. Go to your profile and click "Load All Games" button to have your progress updated. Let me know if it works correctly. For example, ~154 games from your profile have most likely not been accounted for.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This requires "progress rescan" to work properly. Go to your profile and click "Load All Games" button to have your progress updated. Let me know if it works correctly. For example, ~154 games from your profile have most likely not been accounted for.

That makes sense, it's working as expected now! Appreciate the help ?

• Like 2

Hey @HusKy.

When we go to our profile, is it possible for you to do something, where we we could view our games by series / trilogies etc?
Eg. 36 Fragments of Midnight, Midnight Deluxe and Birthday of Midnight.
They're part of the same thing, but obviously could never have them shown together in a list.

26 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

Hey @HusKy.

When we go to our profile, is it possible for you to do something, where we we could view our games by series / trilogies etc?
Eg. 36 Fragments of Midnight, Midnight Deluxe and Birthday of Midnight.
They're part of the same thing, but obviously could never have them shown together in a list.

Don't you mean this?

https://psnprofiles.com/series/734-midnight/OpenScars

Yeah pretty much. Most games obviously make sense that they're in a series. Dirt 1, Dirt 2, Dirt 3 etc.
But for games that don't follow on in name, I thought it would've been cool to potentially find a new game in the series that you didn't know about... but seems like its already on the site somewhere? I cant find it :/

How do you get that? If I press Games or DLC, the 'Series' hyperlink disappears?

Edited by OpenScars

On 9/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, HusKy said:

Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's go!

Sometimes it looks like I don't listen to your feedback because I don't always add what other people suggest.

Needless to say, today I added something cool and I think no one asked for it. :D  (I wanted it, though :))

Ever been to a guide for PS3 version, but you are playing PS4 version so the progress is not tracked properly? Perhaps the region was different? Well... say no more.

v2.8 now offers to load your progress!

New load progress button in the top left corner:

G8Tpoyq.png

I realize you added this update awhile ago but I never noticed it until now and I don't regularly check the updates on here.  This is /amazing/.  Aside from the game lists, I think this is the #1 best thing about your add-on.  There are so many times that I'm using a guide from a different region and so I constantly have to flip back and froth to remember what trophies I have.  This is seriously amazing.

Edited by Alternatewarning
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, kasorugi said:

Short question, can everybody see my game lists, for example if I make a wishlist or are the features "only" for me?

Yep, it's just you. The data is stored directly in your browser on that particular computer.

As a friendly reminder, do not forget to export your data and save it somewhere safe.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, HusKy said:

As a friendly reminder, do not forget to export your data and save it somewhere safe.

Can you give us a step by step process to export our data. I tried doing this today and it just gives me a .json file that is unreadable. I am using the Google Chrome browser. I would prefer to use  an Excel file and I have that program installed on my computer. Thanks

11 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Can you give us a step by step process to export our data. I tried doing this today and it just gives me a .json file that is unreadable. I am using the Google Chrome browser. I would prefer to use  an Excel file and I have that program installed on my computer. Thanks

You go to user dropdown -> PSNP+ Settings -> Export.

The JSON file should be readable in a sense that it contains plain text data, however, it's not meant for other programs. This file contains everything, including your settings.

CSV export, which can be opened in MS Excel and other spreadsheet programs might happen in the future.

• Like 1

@HusKy

I have created a list of games that are on ps now (european) very usefull in sorting what to play next and grab some easy trophies.

I can imagine other people would like to download my list too. At least 1 friend does.

Could you make it possible to export and import a single games list for sharing? (or maybe sharing your wishlist with Santa...)

Thanks for the add-on, I love it so far!

In Game List there is a feature to remove games you've started. Would it be possible to remove them and add them to another list or only remove them when they're 100% complete?
This would make a nice flow from backlog -> currently playing -> done.

13 hours ago, donovanm37 said:

Thanks for the add-on, I love it so far!

In Game List there is a feature to remove games you've started. Would it be possible to remove them and add them to another list or only remove them when they're 100% complete?
This would make a nice flow from backlog -> currently playing -> done.

That's a great idea actually.

• Like 1

@HusKy

Sorry for above post, I couldnt write there, dunno why. Thanks for PSNP+, its helpfull a lot :) And I have a question, is there any chance to write a script to compare trophies with another player? e.g I am on @smashero (he left disc lol) profile, I want to click button and show games that I didnt completed. Compare is not neccesary because I got 100% on all games anyway