[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

31 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

I don't know if it's just me, but I am having problems importing my backlog.

I am importing a CSV, but nothing is appearing in my list.

Is there a particular format I need to create my CSV? Some assistance is really appreciated.

You can only import file that has been previously exported from PSNP+. CSV is not supported.

Thank you for this, the tags are really useful and helpful, I see that if you select several it works as an "OR" showing all the games that have at least one of the tags applied to it, Is there any chance in the future it could be programmed as an "AND" just so that with the tags we could filter for very specific games?

Husky, do you think it would be possible to add a  "remove 100% games" selection while creating a new list?

It would look something like this:

6gR0com.png

Could be used for:

• Keeping a completion list, I've been trying to raise my completion percentage this year so keeping a list with the games I still need to work on that auto-updates would be great.
  • Backlog lists, I personally consider a game it's truly out of the backlog after the trophy list is 100%, not when I start playing it.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hi @HusKy

First of all - thanks for this addon, it is simply great, really extends the feats of PSNP!

Then... I thought it's "internal" PSNP "issue", but it seems that happens due to PSNP+ "plugin". 

Example:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/13757-sun-wukong-vs-robot

I am choosing first user and the link is like this:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13757-sun-wukong-vs-robot/trophies/13757-sun-wukong-vs-robot/ikemenzi?order=date

which leads to an error.

Shall be like that (obviously):

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13757-sun-wukong-vs-robot/ikemenzi?order=date

Seems that part of the link is being "doubled".

Is it just my browser or there is sth wrong?... Pardon if it was mentioned already...

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I think it's your browser. I'm not having that issue. Make sure the script is updated to latest version.

51 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Weird. Are you sure you are not running the script twice or perhaps some other script along PSNP+?

@HusKy Yeah, you guys are totally right. it was due to another script I've been using. Correct. Solved. Thanks for your attention!

Edited by Smashero

Thanks for the great addon! I'm not sure if this is a PSNP+ glitch or not but when I'm in the 100% club and I click on a username that's past the first page it adds a ?page=(page number) to the URL and it just leads me back to my own trophy list and not the user I clicked on. See screenshot below of the URL in the bottom left.

8PGr3NW.png

Edited by Thedah

17 minutes ago, Thedah said:

Thanks for the great addon! I'm not sure if this is a PSNP+ glitch or not but when I'm in the 100% club and I click on a username that's past the first page it adds a ?page=(page number) to the URL and it just leads me back to my own trophy list and not the user I clicked on. See screenshot below of the URL in the bottom left.

8PGr3NW.png

This is a PSNP+ bug. Good catch and I will fix it ASAP. ? (Most likely tomorrow.)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

This is a PSNP+ bug. Good catch and I will fix it ASAP. ? (Most likely tomorrow.)

Hi, not sure if this is already possible but it would be nice to be able to hide trophies from a trophy guide (the whole box with the description on how to get it too) so it could be easier to read and keep track of the things that I still have to do. Would it be possible to do?

51 minutes ago, Elbender93 said:

Hi, not sure if this is already possible but it would be nice to be able to hide trophies from a trophy guide (the whole box with the description on how to get it too) so it could be easier to read and keep track of the things that I still have to do. Would it be possible to do?

You can hide earned trophies already. Toggle is available in top-left corner.

38 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You can hide earned trophies already. Toggle is available in top-left corner.

I just tried and it doesn't seem to work in the Great ace attorney guide, but it works in the Ninja turtles one that I used as a test, any idea why?

Edit: nevermind, after going in and out a bunch of times it worked :)

Edited by Elbender93

Just released a hotfix v3.7 which fixes the incorrect links in 100% club and game leaderboard. Thanks for the report, @Thedah.

3.7 - 29/8/2021

• leaderboard & 100% club: hotfix for invalid trophy list links on pages 2 and up

22 hours ago, Elbender93 said:

I just tried and it doesn't seem to work in the Great ace attorney guide, but it works in the Ninja turtles one that I used as a test, any idea why?

Edit: nevermind, after going in and out a bunch of times it worked :)

Weird, it should work every time. I have never noticed an issue with this toggle myself.

• Like 1

On 29.08.2021 at 0:39 PM, HusKy said:

invalid trophy list links on pages 2 and up

There’s similar issue with comparing individual games feature. It works as intended from default trophy list, but if trophies order was changed in any way

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/game/UserID?order=date

etc, the Compare button provides incorrect link 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/game/UserID?order=date,YourID

Upd: and it does double job too, from correct comparing game page Compare button links to

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/game/UserID,YourID,YourID

Edited by Se7en
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Se7en said:

There’s similar issue with comparing individual games feature. It works as intended from default trophy list, but if trophies order was changed in any way

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/game/UserID?order=date

etc, the Compare button provides incorrect link 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/game/UserID?order=date,YourID

Good catch, will fix this in the next update. Thankfully this is not as broken as the previous one. :)

On 27/08/2021 at 5:31 PM, Enstikto said:

Hi Husky,

This plugin is incredible! I can't express how much useful it is to me!

Thanks a lot for your hard work!!!

May I ask, is there a way to sort the lists I have created in the "Game Lists" tab?

@HusKy I Forgot to add the @ and you didn't see my message :)

Can you please answer the above question? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Enstikto

42 minutes ago, Enstikto said:

@HusKy I am talking about the order of the custom lists themselves.

If you mean the order here, I thought about it but it was so much effort for such a tiny thing that I could not be bothered. Maybe one day :)

NxkWfr2.png

• Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 2:05 PM, helmuth1792 said:

Thank you for this, the tags are really useful and helpful, I see that if you select several it works as an "OR" showing all the games that have at least one of the tags applied to it, Is there any chance in the future it could be programmed as an "AND" just so that with the tags we could filter for very specific games?

@HusKy

I think I forgot to tag you, and didn't want to seem rude

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

If you mean the order here, I thought about it but it was so much effort for such a tiny thing that I could not be bothered. Maybe one day :)

NxkWfr2.png

Yes that’s what I was talking about!

Thanks again for this wonderful work. 
Indeed it is a minor thing

• Like 1