HusKy

[ PSNP+ v3.7 ] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

786 posts in this topic

@HusKy Please let me know if you prefer forum talk or DMs

One addition I saw others asking for and I wanted myself was to have game lists sorted alphabetically. If you're ever interested in adding that as a feature, just add this line here:  https://imgur.com/gallery/9zU6Owj Thanks :)

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

@HusKy Please let me know if you prefer forum talk or DMs

One addition I saw others asking for and I wanted myself was to have game lists sorted alphabetically. If you're ever interested in adding that as a feature, just add this line here:  https://imgur.com/gallery/9zU6Owj Thanks :)

PFVpZKy.png

Doesn't this work for you?

edit. Never mind, this is the list of lists. I see what you mean now.

Edited by HusKy

On 24. 8. 2021 at 3:12 PM, leandrorhcp said:

Husky, do you think it would be possible to add a  "remove 100% games" selection while creating a new list?

6gR0com.png

Ok, so I'm thinking about how to implement this without changing it again down the road.

This is a question for anyone reading this thread and using PSNP+: does this cover all the use cases?

Q5iqBmg.png

All 4 are mutually exclusive so I think radio buttons should work well here.

Edited by HusKy

9 hours ago, HusKy said:

does this cover all the use cases?

Looks like it does indeed.

It will be an independent setting for each separate list, won’t it?

1 hour ago, Se7en said:

Looks like it does indeed.

It will be an independent setting for each separate list, won’t it?

Yes, per list like before. Also, "Remove started games" checkbox will be automatically converted to "Started" option.

This has possibly been brought up already but I've just noticed games added to a list don't update. Plat rarities stay at the number they were when added etc another that added DLC after I added it to my list doesn't show it. Is there a way to refresh these or is the only way to remove them and re-add them?

17 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

This has possibly been brought up already but I've just noticed games added to a list don't update. Plat rarities stay at the number they were when added etc another that added DLC after I added it to my list doesn't show it. Is there a way to refresh these or is the only way to remove them and re-add them?

The data in the lists is basically a hard copy of what was available at the time when the game was added.

You can update all of your games using the refresh function:

M1o0gm4.png

edit. Sometimes the refresh process just stops, not sure why. Looks like a bug, I will look into it.

Edited by HusKy

Hey @HusKy!

I absolutely love this extension! Thank you for making it. One suggestion I have is to have an option or a separate cell that shows the Plat/100% Percentage instead of the Average Completion %. This is in pages such as when looking at games alphabetically, or when doing a search. The average completion rate is meaningless to me and I would rather be able to see, and even sort, by completion rarity instead. Do you think that's something worth adding?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, AleHitti said:

One suggestion I have is to have an option or a separate cell that shows the Plat/100% Percentage instead of the Average Completion %. This is in pages such as when looking at games alphabetically, or when doing a search. The average completion rate is meaningless to me and I would rather be able to see, and even sort, by completion rarity instead. Do you think that's something worth adding?

Thanks!

I'm glad you like it!

If you mean the average % here: https://psnprofiles.com/games

then I think this cannot be changed by the script. It would have to make HTTP request for every row in the table and that's not really feasible.

Edited by HusKy

On 20/09/2021 at 10:12 PM, HusKy said:

Ok, so I'm thinking about how to implement this without changing it again down the road.

This is a question for anyone reading this thread and using PSNP+: does this cover all the use cases?

Q5iqBmg.png

All 4 are mutually exclusive so I think radio buttons should work well here.

If you could do this, it would be my favorite update so far 😊 I'm manually deleting finished (100%) games from my list now, an option like this would be perfect.

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

I'm glad you like it!

If you mean the average % here: https://psnprofiles.com/games

then I think this cannot be changed by the script. It would have to make HTTP request for every row in the table and that's not really feasible.

Oh really? Shame. I guess I'll just have to keep mass-opening tabs then xD