[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Just now, HusKy said:

I really have no idea what you mean. xD

Can you disable the script, compare and post another screenshot?

I've marked it in the red highlighted section, you can see the blue is all gone from the area surrounding the trophy set icons in the first image, but its there in the second.

F5yJcSB.png

Not blue ^

8ILb3vm.png

Blue ^

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

I've marked it in the red highlighted section, you can see the blue is all gone from the area surrounding the trophy set icons in the first image, but its there in the second.

The blue color is so light I never even noticed the difference. Thanks, I will look into it.

edit. Fixed it locally. Next update will contain this fix for everyone else.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HusKy said:

Only happens if you enable PS5 icon resizing.

Oh, I see. Yeah, didn’t enable this setting. Instead have been using custom css for PS5 icon resizing (and some other cosmetic stuff, like classic site fonts, icons transparency, PSN + PSNP rarity dual view, etc).

7 hours ago, MsieurSeb said:

Yes I do that well but nothing happens ...

Is your default trophy language English? If not, this feature unfortunately does not work. The trophy names in the guide need to match trophy names in the list exactly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a few suggestions, would appreciate if you could consider them, ignore if they've already been suggested in the thread:

- Dark Mode toggle.
- eBay/Amazon search links for games.
- Toggle to turn off the floating blue/green button on the top left.
- Ascending/Descending toggles on people's main trophy lists.

- Ability to block users and anything they do, including whether they made a recent forum post, on the right hand side of the home screen.

- Ability to block "developers" or "publishers" so you don't see their games on New Trophy List, New DLC, or Recent Forum Posts, for example all Breakthrough games or trophy bait publishers.

Edited by SakiSakiSukiSuki

9 hours ago, SakiSakiSukiSuki said:

- Dark Mode toggle.

1. This has been already suggested but it's not gonna be added to PSNP+. Either someone else can write custom CSS for Stylus or you can use Dark Reader.

- eBay/Amazon search links for games.

2. I would like to add an option to PSNP+ settings where users will be able to set their own links. Hopefully soon. :)

- Toggle to turn off the floating blue/green button on the top left.

3. Probably not gonna happen but if you can let me know why it bothers you, I can maybe improve it.

- Ascending/Descending toggles on people's main trophy lists.

4. This would have to be done by Sly directly on the website. Because of the way custom sorting works in PSNP+, it makes no sense to add these.

- Ability to block users and anything they do, including whether they made a recent forum post, on the right hand side of the home screen.

5. PSNP+ does not run on the forum. However, you can block people if you go to forum settings.

- Ability to block "developers" or "publishers" so you don't see their games on New Trophy List, New DLC, or Recent Forum Posts, for example all Breakthrough games or trophy bait publishers.

6. This is also not feasible with the script. Similar to 4.

Hey @HusKy, would you like to add to custom game lists new sorting filter “Sessions Available”, similar to “Guide Available” and “PS+”? It could be very useful to see all the backlog games which have boosting sessions coming.

38 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Hey @HusKy, would you like to add to custom game lists new sorting filter “Sessions Available”, similar to “Guide Available” and “PS+”? It could be very useful to see all the backlog games which have boosting sessions coming.

Makes sense. Will be available in the next update.

• Like 2

Hey @HusKy, first of all, I've been using this amazing feature since the beginning of the year, so props on you for making it.

I would like to give one suggestion and report two possible bugs, sorry if one of them was discussed before.

Suggestion:

When in someone else series page, clicking on a game should redirect to that person progress about the game.

For example, access https://psnprofiles.com/series/2-call-of-duty/Floriiss and click on any game, the URL will not have /Floriiss at the end.

Bug Report 01:

Even with the "Resize PS5 icons" option disabled, the icons are resized in the game lists page.

Spoiler

VeXxAJR.png

Bug Report 02:

The rarities on the game lists page are not updating, it's staying the same as from when you added.

Spoiler

0sheTmt.png

Thanks in advance. Keep up with the great work!

Edited by Cruscah

30 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Bug Report 02:

The rarities on the game lists page are not updating, it's staying the same as from when you added.

Reveal hidden contents

0sheTmt.png

I cannot comment about the other two requests, but this here is not a bug. When in the List, you can click "refresh" at the top of the page (symbol with the two bent arrows). This will re-scan all games you've added to your list, and update their rarity, check if there is a guide available, etc... :) 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

I cannot comment about the other two requests, but this here is not a bug. When in the List, you can click "refresh" at the top of the page (symbol with the two bend arrows). This will re-scan all games you've added to your list, and update their rarity, check if there is a guide available, etc... :) 

Oh, thanks, worked like a charm, I didn't know about that :D

56 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Hey @HusKy, first of all, I've been using this amazing feature since the beginning of the year, so props on you for making it.

I would like to give one suggestion and report two possible bugs, sorry if one of them was discussed before.

Suggestion:

When in someone else series page, clicking on a game should redirect to that person progress about the game.

For example, access https://psnprofiles.com/series/2-call-of-duty/Floriiss and click on any game, the URL will not have /Floriiss at the end.

Bug Report 01:

Even with the "Resize PS5 icons" option disabled, the icons are resized in the game lists page.

Reveal hidden contents

VeXxAJR.png

Bug Report 02:

Reveal hidden contents

0sheTmt.png

Hey there,

Suggestion: Makes sense, I will add this.

Bug 1: Will be fixed in the next update.

Bug 2: I will just add some explanation to this. When you add a game to your list, PSNP+ will make a snapshot of information from trophy list page and store this info internally in your browser's storage. When you view your list later, this information is presented. There is no way for the script to efficiently display live data from the website. As a workaround, there's a "refresh" feature which will rescan all trophy lists and update the info.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Just trying it now for the first time but I'm looking forward to experiencing all you've done

Yeah @HusKy this is already incredible. This is seriously breathing life into this site for me.

I'm glad you like it. Don't forget to make regular backups of your PSNP+ data, especially when you make larger changes (like creating a new list and adding lots of games).

• Like 3

On 7/9/2021 at 0:03 AM, HusKy said:

3. Probably not gonna happen but if you can let me know why it bothers you, I can maybe improve it.

its nickpicky bur the button kinda overlap with PSNPROFILES link text , i often use that link to back to site's home page even though there is Home link, i think its less obstructive if moved to lower right or just make it small little floaty icon with menu when clicked on.

thanks for update, cheers.

i forget  there smol ad video on the lower right

Edited by KillLaGil

On 7/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, HusKy said:

2. I would like to add an option to PSNP+ settings where users will be able to set their own links. Hopefully soon. :)

You can do it the same way you do hyperlinks to guides to other websites. Just allow it to search Amazon or eBay with the game title and platform. Literally same thing as the guide resources thing you have. 

On 7/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, HusKy said:

It feels very intrusive and kinda ugly ngl. If you can place it somewhere that doesn’t block buttons and make it look visually like the rest of the website’s UI, then it wouldn’t be bad. Otherwise I don’t use it at all, and would prefer I didn’t have to see it. It shouldn’t be that hard to just implement a toggle for it, user choice is important. 

There was another suggestion I forgot to mention. Just like how games have an icon for boosting group or trophy guide, is it possible to add an icon if 100% is unobtainable for a game?

Edited by SakiSakiSukiSuki

7 hours ago, KillLaGil said:

the button kinda overlap with PSNPROFILES link text

I think, it depends on screen resolution. There is no overlapping here:

Spoiler

psnp-floating-button1.png

6 hours ago, SakiSakiSukiSuki said:

It feels very intrusive and kinda ugly ngl.

:huh: It can barely be seen when isn’t deliberately activated with cursor hover (and even less visible after that), seems pretty much as little intrusive as an UI element can be:

Spoiler

psnp-floating-button2.png

psnp-floating-button3.png

With that said, I don’t mind a general option to toggle floating button on / off for people who’d rather not see even faint silhouette of it, but am strongly opposed to hiding / transforming into some sort of menu which would require more cursor movements and mouse clicks than it currently does.