HusKy

[ PSNP+ v3.8 ] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

Do you want the lists to be sorted alphabetically?   4 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want the lists to be sorted alphabetically?

    • Yes
      3
    • No, keep it as it is
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

818 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Noticed that just now. It's a good starting point but imprecise. Could you add hours/minutes to it?

 

I might look into it but parsing the date from the page and then calculating that time difference is total pain in the butt. 😖

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

I might look into it but parsing the date from the page and then calculating that time difference is total pain in the butt. 1f616.png

Yea no worries. Just a neat idea is all. The main issue is that it rounds entire days up. So 4d 1h is 5d there. Useless if I wanted to see where I am on time leaderboards. I don't speedrun games at all but when top 50 is possible, I usually try to aim for that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

hi when i try to instal have error message on my compunter :(

 

edit : nvm but the add on is delecte just after i change screen if im on leaderboard then i go on my profil all new option is not here

Edited by Blazhead
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7. 10. 2021 at 8:21 PM, Blazhead said:

hi when i try to instal have error message on my compunter :(

 

edit : nvm but the add on is delecte just after i change screen if im on leaderboard then i go on my profil all new option is not here

 

No idea. You would have to describe your problem better but unless you have some aggresive settings in your browser/computer, the script should stay installed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like iOS 15 might allow PSNP+ to run in Safari on iPhone / iPad:

 

Spoiler

pRWwhR3.png

 

Edited by HusKy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HusKy said:

... and that's about it. :)

 

I was really hoping for more news about your extension functionality in iOS15. Learn any new stuff since yesterday?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

I was really hoping for more news about your extension functionality in iOS15. Learn any new stuff since yesterday?

 

 

There wasn't too much response yesterday so I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. :D

It works and some of the changes required to make it work are already present in the current version. I still need to make some changes to my build pipeline. The next version should include experimental iOS 15 support though. The debugging is total pain though, so it will remain experimental for a forseeable future.

 

@DaivRules Let me know if you want to beta test.

Edited by HusKy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

There wasn't too much response yesterday so I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. :D

It works and some of the changes required to make it work are already present in the current version. I still need to make some changes to my build pipeline. The next version should include experimental iOS 15 support though. The debugging is total pain though, so it will remain experimental for a forseeable future.

 

@DaivRules Let me know if you want to beta test.

 

I don't intend to move to 15 any time soon since it's not mandatory and 14 will still get updates, but that would be a motivation to do so and test it out. Calendar is a little busy for doing any real testing though.

 

Keep up the good work.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HusKy I’ll update my iPad to iOS15 this evening and can help with beta testing.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c1zzGkj.png

Bug spotted. 😤 (The checkmark should be darker green)

Thanks @Arcesius xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HusKy said:

c1zzGkj.png

Bug spotted. 1f624.png (The checkmark should be darker green)

Thanks @Arcesius xD

 

Hahaha I thought it looked weird, but didn't think of it as a bug 😂 Glad I could help! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HusKy said:

New options for autoremoval from lists:

l07VerG.png

 

... and that's about it. :)

 

Love this. Great work as always

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2021 at 7:01 AM, HusKy said:

Looks like iOS 15 might allow PSNP+ to run in Safari on iPhone / iPad:

 

  Hide contents

pRWwhR3.png

 

Please let us know if you can consistently get this going. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, HusKy said:

 

@HusKy I don’t understand why you aren’t doing a site like this by yourself. I think a lot of people here would migrate asap. All the efforts and work that you are doing here seems wasted to me, because you are doing so many improvements for free 

Edited by Sailar91
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two days ago, I accessed the page and I find a very nice night mode on the Main Page. I've been trying to reproduce it again, even with an add-on on Chrome to deluminate the contents, but I haven't had success in that, so I want to ask if any of the options on this important enhancement allows such change in color? I think that's one of the most wanted features in my case. When I saw it looked really impressive as the black was soft and the images are clear. I wanted to take a screenshot, but the page refreshed so quick that I couldn't. 

 

Any advice or explanation in why this happened to me? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15. 10. 2021 at 5:51 AM, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Please let us know if you can consistently get this going. 

Been using it on my phone for couple days now and it seems to be working flawlessly. I would not recommend this version as the primary version for managing lists but the improvements in the guides are already proving to be useful.

 

On 15. 10. 2021 at 11:09 AM, Sailar91 said:

@HusKy I don’t understand why you aren’t doing a site like this by yourself. I think a lot of people here would migrate asap. All the efforts and work that you are doing here seems wasted to me, because you are doing so many improvements for free 

Because making a clone of PSNP makes no sense (at least to me). While the code is perhaps written by a single person, the community and user generated content is equally or perhaps even more important. That's why I decided to build this script on top of PSNP. :)

 

17 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Two days ago, I accessed the page and I find a very nice night mode on the Main Page. I've been trying to reproduce it again, even with an add-on on Chrome to deluminate the contents, but I haven't had success in that, so I want to ask if any of the options on this important enhancement allows such change in color? I think that's one of the most wanted features in my case. When I saw it looked really impressive as the black was soft and the images are clear. I wanted to take a screenshot, but the page refreshed so quick that I couldn't. 

 

Any advice or explanation in why this happened to me? 

Must have been some other browser extension or script. PSNP+ doesn't include any sort of dark/night mode.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First PSNP+ poll added:

Would you like the "list of lists" to be sorted alphabetically? You can vote now. :)

 

Originally suggested by @Rebourne07

 

For those who need a visual hint, I'm talking about this:

60gNygL.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.