[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

1 hour ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

the question is what im doing wrong?

Probably nothing.

What are you trying to achieve?

For game lists:

1. You can create your first list here: https://psnprofiles.com/Sea_Dragon777#gamelists
  2. After this, you can go to any trophy list (e.g. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14218-far-cry-6/) and add it to a list from the panel on the right side.
Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Just wanted to drop by to say thank you to @HusKy for this amazing add-on. There is so many good ideas like the game lists, the refresh button directly on the profile, the rarity breakdown along with the sidebar stats, the PlatPrices direct link and the global DLC rarities. There is many other functionalities that I haven't even discovered yet but all this comes in handy already whenever I scroll through the games I'm planning to do next. 

Keep up your great work man, you're as valuable for this community as it gets. ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ReoJee said:

@HusKy great work!

One question/suggestion - is it possible to change game trophy list picture manually? I really like how the reduced PS5 icons look, but then it annoys me that the PS5 tile is "in a box".

To be honest, I don't want to invest too much time into feature which is purely cosmetic. I tried couple different approaches (e.g. the image fills the rectangle completely and top and bottom are cut off), but they all looked much worse.

• Like 1

I quickly took a look at the JSON file used to save everything, it looks like the only private data is the API key of platprices. If I'm right, would it be possible to use a read-only JSON uploaded somewhere on the Internet which does not contain this data ? Then, one could use several computer/browser and always have an up-to-date PSNP+ configuration (except for the API key of course).

What I've in my mind is the possibility to export PSNP+ configuration normally (like now) and also in a "public" mode where only the API key is missing. Then, the file can be exported/uploaded. In the PSNP+ configuration, you could import a configuration from a file or from an URL.

19 hours ago, walafc0 said:

What I have in mind is users using their own online storage, like private web server or git repository and so on.

Well, I was hoping for something more user-friendly that could be used by everyone. Feature that requires private web server wouldn't be used by many people.

• 2 weeks later...

@HusKy Great work, already find myself using most features!

I have noticed an issue with the Game Lists once I got my main "Game Library" list set up and mostly populated. Several of the games don't show my current progress/completion. In this screenshot I've completed Burly Men At Sea, Tales from the Borderlands, and Actual Sunlight. There are currently 571 games in this list, so not sure if that has something to do with it.

42OrBTU.png

1 hour ago, jrrdnx said:

@HusKy Great work, already find myself using most features!

I have noticed an issue with the Game Lists once I got my main "Game Library" list set up and mostly populated. Several of the games don't show my current progress/completion. In this screenshot I've completed Burly Men At Sea, Tales from the Borderlands, and Actual Sunlight. There are currently 571 games in this list, so not sure if that has something to do with it.

I'm glad you like the script!

To fix the problem: go to your profile, click the "Load All Games" button, let it finish, go to your list and it will be updated with your current progress.

The progress is only updated when you visit your profile and the script will only scan what it can see - last 100 played games by default unless you scroll down.

TuAWjfv.png

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2

On 11/02/2021 at 10:29 AM, MsieurSeb said:

Hello @HusKy

is it possible to do that? 

There is a list :

Thx

@HusKy<3 Thx

18 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Awesome update!! It's a monster undertaking to log all of the unobtainables though.

Is there/will there be a flag at the game list level for unobtainables so that you can see the orange border around a game tile to indicate the list has some?

+1

33 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

@HusKy Still a lot of games for us to add but a great start! Curious as to while its opt-in rather then opt-out. Is it performance concerns / still in testing?

All features that make HTTP requests in the background are opt-in by default. But yeah, it's all in testing so I didn't even think of enabling it by default.

30 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Is there/will there be a flag at the game list level for unobtainables so that you can see the orange border around a game tile to indicate the list has some?

Yes, planning to add this info to other pages as well.

20 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I updated but still can't see the changes...

Make sure it's enabled in PSNP+ settings, then go to: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3825-mad-max or other broken game.

You might have to refresh 1-2x (only after enabling the feature) because of how the data loading is done.

• Like 2