[PSNP+ v8.4] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Might be a good idea to change the color od PSVR label too? Although, technically it's an accessory specifically for PS4 games so perhaps those 2 colors matching is a good choice in this case.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

I am late to the game on knowing that PSNP+ existed, so you how often I read the forum outside of events.  Just set it up, and making lists for the events I am in.  This is a life saver so far, thank you all so much who have worked so hard on this.  As a coder in IRL myself I know this must be a work of a love to put all this time an energy into it, and I thank you all for it. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Helyx said:

V3 looks good, but perhaps an even darker blue? Might just be my old eyes, so a thicker bold on the font could work too.

Must be your old eyes, buddy. In all seriousness, V3 is the PS4 icon with flipped colors. I would prefer to use the same color palette instead of inventing another color.

Personally, I like V3 the most as well so I will probably go with that.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 3

On 20/02/2021 at 0:59 AM, HusKy said:

Must be your old eyes, buddy. In all seriousness, V3 is the PS4 icon with flipped colors. I would prefer to use the same color palette instead of inventing another color.

Personally, I like V3 the most as well so I will probably go with that.

Do you use a certain creative programme to make these adjustments or is it all programming / codes / technical stuff? I study graphic design and I think its pretty cool you’re able to change and flip the colours like this.

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

Do you use a certain creative programme to make these adjustments or is it all programming / codes / technical stuff? I study graphic design and I think its pretty cool you’re able to change and flip the colours like this.

It's pretty simple. The script just adds extra CSS rules that override the rules provided by website. That's it.

29 minutes ago, HusKy said:

PSNP+ can now fetch store prices from PlatPrices.com and show these prices in trophy lists. The script will also show you if the game is discounted and even the PS+ price if it's lower.

PSN store and PlatPrices.com links are also provided for your convenience.

Damn that is nice, thanks

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Hello everyone, v3.0 is here.

I have teamed up with @NathanielJohn  who runs PlatPrices.com to bring the information about prices directly to trophy lists and this is the result:

This is very cool! Thanks to both you for making it happen!

28 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I think it would be a good idea to add a guide icon next to games on the trophy list (profile), not only personal lists.

I like this idea too.

• Like 1

I just started being able to use this with the kiwi browser on mobile and I love it. The game lists is fantastic and the upcoming integration with plat prices looks great. Such a shame that the official support of the website seems to have gone by the wayside recently but you've done some really great work. Thanks ?

Is stats something that would be possible to work on eventually? I've always found the stats here distinctly lacking. Great, I've earned this many trophies on a Wednesday....?

Most trophies/plats in a day, week, month, year. Trophy streaks. Completion % Broken down by platform, genre. Thats some info that'd be pretty nice to see

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing what else you come up with ?

• Like 2

On 1. 3. 2021 at 7:25 PM, LoveInHell said:

I think it would be a good idea to add a guide icon next to games on the trophy list (profile), not only personal lists.

Currently not possible but I will think about it. In general, the features I can do in "game lists" cannot be always applied to main list of games in your profile.

On 2. 3. 2021 at 10:26 AM, Cleggworth said:

Is stats something that would be possible to work on eventually? I've always found the stats here distinctly lacking. Great, I've earned this many trophies on a Wednesday....1f644.png

Most trophies/plats in a day, week, month, year. Trophy streaks. Completion % Broken down by platform, genre. Thats some info that'd be pretty nice to see

I'm not saying outright no, but unfortunately, to calculate stats you need raw access to all profile data. The script does not have that kind of database access so it's not really possible to do all these calculations.

52 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Would it be possible to fix trophy sorting in trophy log? As an example, when you sort your trophies from most to least common, switching to another page will automatically flip that (least common to most common)

Has this been reported to Sly first?

• Like 1