[PSNP+ v8.4] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I might look into it but parsing the date from the page and then calculating that time difference is total pain in the butt. 1f616.png

Yea no worries. Just a neat idea is all. The main issue is that it rounds entire days up. So 4d 1h is 5d there. Useless if I wanted to see where I am on time leaderboards. I don't speedrun games at all but when top 50 is possible, I usually try to aim for that.

On 7. 10. 2021 at 8:21 PM, Blazhead said:

hi when i try to instal have error message on my compunter :(

edit : nvm but the add on is delecte just after i change screen if im on leaderboard then i go on my profil all new option is not here

No idea. You would have to describe your problem better but unless you have some aggresive settings in your browser/computer, the script should stay installed.

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I was really hoping for more news about your extension functionality in iOS15. Learn any new stuff since yesterday?

There wasn't too much response yesterday so I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. :D

It works and some of the changes required to make it work are already present in the current version. I still need to make some changes to my build pipeline. The next version should include experimental iOS 15 support though. The debugging is total pain though, so it will remain experimental for a forseeable future.

@DaivRules Let me know if you want to beta test.

Edited by HusKy

5 minutes ago, HusKy said:

There wasn't too much response yesterday so I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. :D

It works and some of the changes required to make it work are already present in the current version. I still need to make some changes to my build pipeline. The next version should include experimental iOS 15 support though. The debugging is total pain though, so it will remain experimental for a forseeable future.

@DaivRules Let me know if you want to beta test.

I don't intend to move to 15 any time soon since it's not mandatory and 14 will still get updates, but that would be a motivation to do so and test it out. Calendar is a little busy for doing any real testing though.

Keep up the good work.

On 13/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, HusKy said:

@HusKy I don’t understand why you aren’t doing a site like this by yourself. I think a lot of people here would migrate asap. All the efforts and work that you are doing here seems wasted to me, because you are doing so many improvements for free 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

Two days ago, I accessed the page and I find a very nice night mode on the Main Page. I've been trying to reproduce it again, even with an add-on on Chrome to deluminate the contents, but I haven't had success in that, so I want to ask if any of the options on this important enhancement allows such change in color? I think that's one of the most wanted features in my case. When I saw it looked really impressive as the black was soft and the images are clear. I wanted to take a screenshot, but the page refreshed so quick that I couldn't. 

Any advice or explanation in why this happened to me? 

On 15. 10. 2021 at 5:51 AM, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Please let us know if you can consistently get this going. 

Been using it on my phone for couple days now and it seems to be working flawlessly. I would not recommend this version as the primary version for managing lists but the improvements in the guides are already proving to be useful.

On 15. 10. 2021 at 11:09 AM, Sailar91 said:

@HusKy I don’t understand why you aren’t doing a site like this by yourself. I think a lot of people here would migrate asap. All the efforts and work that you are doing here seems wasted to me, because you are doing so many improvements for free 

Because making a clone of PSNP makes no sense (at least to me). While the code is perhaps written by a single person, the community and user generated content is equally or perhaps even more important. That's why I decided to build this script on top of PSNP. :)

17 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Two days ago, I accessed the page and I find a very nice night mode on the Main Page. I've been trying to reproduce it again, even with an add-on on Chrome to deluminate the contents, but I haven't had success in that, so I want to ask if any of the options on this important enhancement allows such change in color? I think that's one of the most wanted features in my case. When I saw it looked really impressive as the black was soft and the images are clear. I wanted to take a screenshot, but the page refreshed so quick that I couldn't. 

Any advice or explanation in why this happened to me? 

Must have been some other browser extension or script. PSNP+ doesn't include any sort of dark/night mode.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HusKy said:

First PSNP+ poll added:

Would you like the "list of lists" to be sorted alphabetically? You can vote now. :)

Originally suggested by @Rebourne07

For those who need a visual hint, I'm talking about this:

60gNygL.png

Alphabetical definitely makes more sense than going by date created, and you could even number your lists to create a custom order, so I'm all for it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mekktor said:

Alphabetical definitely makes more sense than going by date created, and you could even number your lists to create a custom order, so I'm all for it.

That's a good point. I will keep the poll open this week until Sunday but I think the results are clear already.

But you should know that numbers lead to (sort of) unexpected results when using alphabetical sort:

Spoiler

Numbers 0-13 sorted alphabetically:

Makes sense when you see it but most people expect the numbers to be sorted in natural order.

Naming them: A - My List, B - Some name, C - Potato, would work as expected for at least 26 lists. xD

Edited by HusKy

2 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

When trying to make a game list no games show up?

Edit:

Also when i search for a game nothing shows up.

Games (or to be precise, trophy lists) are added via the sidebar on the right side:

qWiILyU.png

The search function inside the lists only serves as a basic filter for the games that are already in it.

Im using Microsoft EdgeVersion 95.0.1020.40 (Official build) (64-bit) i have everything installed, i just can see the tab PSNP+ Settings but after that i cant see any change mayor change on the page i just can reduce the size of the PS5 logo and i can see the sessions available that's all.. the question is what im doing wrong?