[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

17 hours ago, HusKy said:

I don't have access to PSN data.

It could be added manually by us, just need the feature. It doesn't have to be anything complicated, just an editable blank space below game's "First trophy" and "Platinum" like shown in the image below. 

n7gExom.jpeg

And after adding playtime, it will be shown on our profile next to the game's Platinum/Completed time or just below consoles' symbol with a clock symbol like exophase has it: 

KRdth1e.jpeg

Edited by Kiyan-13

2 hours ago, Kiyan-13 said:

It could be added manually by us, just need the feature. It doesn't have to be anything complicated, just an editable blank space below game's "First trophy" and "Platinum" like shown in the image below. 

And after adding playtime, it will be shown on our profile next to the game's Platinum/Completed time or just below consoles' symbol with a clock symbol like exophase has it: 

Only you would be able to see what you added yourself, and you wouldn't be able to see what other players have written (like you can't see my custom game lists). And in that case,you can just as easily browse exophase or - if you have a PS5 - can just check the time on your game list. 

18 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

Is it possible to change the default ordering on game lists? I'd much prefer Alphabetical rather than the order I added them. 

This has been voted last October and currently available.

On 26/10/2021 at 3:01 PM, HusKy said:

Poll has been closed now. Results: 11:3 in favor of alphabetical sort of lists in the list dropdowns. This change will be available in the next update.

Edited by walafc0

1 hour ago, walafc0 said:

This has been voted last October and currently available.

That's great, I don't see it though ?‍♂️ how would I go about this?

Edit : just checked back, that's not what I mean. Not default ordering of the lists but the games on a list. I'd like my list to be alphabetically ascending by default not the order I put them on as it is now.

Edited by Cleggworth

26 minutes ago, walafc0 said:

It's also available in the menu on the right, you can sort games by different order and choose ascending or descending. That's what you're looking for, right ?

Untitled.png

Yes it is an option, but I believe what they are asking is to be able to set this as a default behaviour for the list rather than the custom order being default.

26 minutes ago, walafc0 said:

It's also available in the menu on the right, you can sort games by different order and choose ascending or descending. That's what you're looking for, right ?

Untitled.png

Yes thats what I mean, but by default. So on the main sites settings you can set a default order for your profile. Alphabetical, last played etc personally I use last played on my profile but I'd much prefer Alphabetical by default on game lists. I know you can manually change it but the convenience factor of it just being set once... I'm lazy, what can I say ?

Yes, I understood Cleggworth from his first post. xD

I think I looked into this a while back, hit some roadblock and was too tired to work on it and then I think I just forgot about it. I will have to look into this once again. :)

• Like 1

It's possible I'm just blind but I cant see any links anywhere to the series lists that are listed in the features and I've seen people screenshot.

Can you confirm how I get to these, I read the notes in the first post in this thread but cant see the links anywhere.

Also when I've selected the resize ps5 icon setting nothing changes in my trophy list, I'm assuming this should resize the icons so they're the same as the PS4 ones, do you know why this isn't working?

On 18. 1. 2022 at 4:50 PM, oeht95 said:

It's possible I'm just blind but I cant see any links anywhere to the series lists that are listed in the features and I've seen people screenshot.

Can you confirm how I get to these, I read the notes in the first post in this thread but cant see the links anywhere.

Can you please copy/paste here the exact text of this feature from the first post? Not sure what you mean.

On 18. 1. 2022 at 4:50 PM, oeht95 said:

Also when I've selected the resize ps5 icon setting nothing changes in my trophy list, I'm assuming this should resize the icons so they're the same as the PS4 ones, do you know why this isn't working?

6 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

hey did something break with a new update or something? the PS5 icons have gone back to regular size even though I still have "Resize PS5 Icons" checked

I use this feature on 5 different devices and it works for me. I have not changed anything. Do you use other extensions that change the design of website? e.g. Dark Mode extension

7 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I use this feature on 5 different devices and it works for me. I have not changed anything. Do you use other extensions that change the design of website? e.g. Dark Mode extension

I used the experimental //chrome thing that (I think) you (? or possibly someone else, I have a terrible memory I apologise) mentioned in here. But I've been using it for weeks now and not had a single issue. I don't know what could be causing it.

4 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

I used the experimental //chrome thing that (I think) you (? or possibly someone else, I have a terrible memory I apologise) mentioned in here. But I've been using it for weeks now and not had a single issue. I don't know what could be causing it.

Don't remember any "experimental //chrome thing" to be honest. xD

I will send you PM.

1 hour ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

I happen to refresh the page at times and it seems to correct itself.