[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

@HusKy Please let me know if you prefer forum talk or DMs

One addition I saw others asking for and I wanted myself was to have game lists sorted alphabetically. If you're ever interested in adding that as a feature, just add this line here:  https://imgur.com/gallery/9zU6Owj Thanks :)

PFVpZKy.png

Doesn't this work for you?

edit. Never mind, this is the list of lists. I see what you mean now.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

On 24. 8. 2021 at 3:12 PM, leandrorhcp said:

Husky, do you think it would be possible to add a  "remove 100% games" selection while creating a new list?

6gR0com.png

Ok, so I'm thinking about how to implement this without changing it again down the road.

This is a question for anyone reading this thread and using PSNP+: does this cover all the use cases?

Q5iqBmg.png

All 4 are mutually exclusive so I think radio buttons should work well here.

Edited by HusKy

1 hour ago, Se7en said:

Looks like it does indeed.

It will be an independent setting for each separate list, won’t it?

Yes, per list like before. Also, "Remove started games" checkbox will be automatically converted to "Started" option.

This has possibly been brought up already but I've just noticed games added to a list don't update. Plat rarities stay at the number they were when added etc another that added DLC after I added it to my list doesn't show it. Is there a way to refresh these or is the only way to remove them and re-add them?

17 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

This has possibly been brought up already but I've just noticed games added to a list don't update. Plat rarities stay at the number they were when added etc another that added DLC after I added it to my list doesn't show it. Is there a way to refresh these or is the only way to remove them and re-add them?

The data in the lists is basically a hard copy of what was available at the time when the game was added.

You can update all of your games using the refresh function:

M1o0gm4.png

edit. Sometimes the refresh process just stops, not sure why. Looks like a bug, I will look into it.

Edited by HusKy

Hey @HusKy!

I absolutely love this extension! Thank you for making it. One suggestion I have is to have an option or a separate cell that shows the Plat/100% Percentage instead of the Average Completion %. This is in pages such as when looking at games alphabetically, or when doing a search. The average completion rate is meaningless to me and I would rather be able to see, and even sort, by completion rarity instead. Do you think that's something worth adding?

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AleHitti said:

One suggestion I have is to have an option or a separate cell that shows the Plat/100% Percentage instead of the Average Completion %. This is in pages such as when looking at games alphabetically, or when doing a search. The average completion rate is meaningless to me and I would rather be able to see, and even sort, by completion rarity instead. Do you think that's something worth adding?

Thanks!

I'm glad you like it!

If you mean the average % here: https://psnprofiles.com/games

then I think this cannot be changed by the script. It would have to make HTTP request for every row in the table and that's not really feasible.

Edited by HusKy

On 20/09/2021 at 10:12 PM, HusKy said:

Ok, so I'm thinking about how to implement this without changing it again down the road.

This is a question for anyone reading this thread and using PSNP+: does this cover all the use cases?

Q5iqBmg.png

All 4 are mutually exclusive so I think radio buttons should work well here.

If you could do this, it would be my favorite update so far ? I'm manually deleting finished (100%) games from my list now, an option like this would be perfect.

A few suggestions:

- Guide icon when viewing our primary trophy list, and not one of those custom lists. 

- Toggle to return to last viewed page when Updating List as opposed to redirecting to profile page. 
- Underneath where it says “Gap” when viewing a game, would it be possible to include how long it’s been since we earned the first trophy if the game isn’t 100%’d as a way of keeping track of where you are in the top 50 fastest achievers list. 

1 hour ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

A few suggestions:

- Guide icon when viewing our primary trophy list, and not one of those custom lists.

Not sure about this. However, pressing F5 will make sure you are looking at the primary list in the guide.

- Toggle to return to last viewed page when Updating List as opposed to redirecting to profile page.

This is happening, but in a slightly different form in the next update.

- Underneath where it says “Gap” when viewing a game, would it be possible to include how long it’s been since we earned the first trophy if the game isn’t 100%’d as a way of keeping track of where you are in the top 50 fastest achievers list. 

Isn't this already available?

lR1Gfei.png

1 hour ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I mainly use my mobile to check psnprofiles with chrome, I test others browsers but for UI and overall performance is my favorite, is impossible to use these features on an android chrome browser?

Thanks.

Chrome for Android doesn't support web extensions. You can try Kiwi.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HusKy said:
6 hours ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

A few suggestions:

Not sure about this. However, pressing F5 will make sure you are looking at the primary list in the guide.

I'm not sure if we're misunderstanding each other. It's already a feature you made in custom lists. Not sure how to insert images into this reply, but it's that notebook icon you have for entries in a "Game List" list. Would it be possible to have that notebook icon and maybe even the boosting icon to appear ALSO in our primary/default lists so we can quickly go straight to the guide from the main trophy list. To further clarify a use case, I go to my main profile via a PC bookmark, check my last/top game, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, see the notebook icon and click it, instant guide access. This suggestion is ultimately about cutting down time to reach a game's guide.

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

This is happening, but in a slightly different form in the next update.

How with it differ from what I suggested? Will it not be a toggle? I don't mind either way, I just hate having to dig up the guide I was just on after every profile update, similar my last suggestion.

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

Isn't this already available?

Gap tracks the literal gap between when first trophy and when last trophy are earned, not when first trophy was earned and right now. So if I start Assassin's Creed Syndicate and get my first trophy on Oct 1, 12:00pm, and my last trophy on Oct 3, 12:00pm, but take a break and check that gap on Oct 6, 12:00pm. "Gap" would say 2 days, 0 hours. Where as a "Time Since Starting" could say 6 days, 0 hours. I know this sounds wildly unnecessary, but I figured it would be worth mentioning how cool this would be for people who care about speed and leaderboards.

I'm not sure if we're misunderstanding each other. It's already a feature you made in custom lists. Not sure how to insert images into this reply, but it's that notebook icon you have for entries in a "Game List" list. Would it be possible to have that notebook icon and maybe even the boosting icon to appear ALSO in our primary/default lists so we can quickly go straight to the guide from the main trophy list. To further clarify a use case, I go to my main profile via a PC bookmark, check my last/top game, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, see the notebook icon and click it, instant guide access. This suggestion is ultimately about cutting down time to reach a game's guide.

Yeah, I misunderstood.

Session icons already appear in your main list of games. Guides have been suggested before but are not feasible with how the script operates. Scrolling down in large profile would trigger 100 HTTP requests on each list expansion.

How with it differ from what I suggested? Will it not be a toggle? I don't mind either way, I just hate having to dig up the guide I was just on after every profile update, similar my last suggestion.

There will be a button in the top left corner that will allow you to refresh your profile and then it will automatically redirect you back into the guide.

Gap tracks the literal gap between when first trophy and when last trophy are earned, not when first trophy was earned and right now. So if I start Assassin's Creed Syndicate and get my first trophy on Oct 1, 12:00pm, and my last trophy on Oct 3, 12:00pm, but take a break and check that gap on Oct 6, 12:00pm. "Gap" would say 2 days, 0 hours. Where as a "Time Since Starting" could say 6 days, 0 hours. I know this sounds wildly unnecessary, but I figured it would be worth mentioning how cool this would be for people who care about speed and leaderboards.

Yeah, but I was talking about "First trophy" which is shown on my screenshot.

SzwK9Mo.png

Edited by HusKy

1 minute ago, Sailar91 said:

Seems like Tampermonkey is not free anymore on Safari unfortunately 

Understandable. They have the dumbest extension API of all the browsers and they changed it completely twice in like 3 years.

Best feature ever.  This is so helpful for PS4 games with PS5 versions that don't sync up to the original guides.

Guide

• Added functionality to load progress from different trophy list that doesn't match the guide
  • Added toggle button which allows you to hide already earned trophies on the page (top left corner)

18 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Noticed that just now. It's a good starting point but imprecise. Could you add hours/minutes to it?

I might look into it but parsing the date from the page and then calculating that time difference is total pain in the butt. ?