HusKy

[PSNP+ v5.4] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

1,130 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Tirmata said:

.. anyways, my suggestion is to put an option of removing the 'Flagged for Removal' part which is only visible for the user and mods.

 

To be honest, I'm not planning to add any features for flagged users.

 

(But, you can hide any element on any website with some ad blockers, such as uBlock.)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HusKy said:

 

To be honest, I'm not planning to add any features for flagged users.

 

(But, you can hide any element on any website with some ad blockers, such as uBlock.)

 

No worries and thanks for the tool. It will be useful for other sites too, I really liked it. Would you know if it is possible to split the elements further? i.e. this Flagged for Removal part seems using the same element as Rarest Trophies box. So, is there a way to split these elements from each other?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tirmata said:

 

No worries and thanks for the tool. It will be useful for other sites too, I really liked it. Would you know if it is possible to split the elements further? i.e. this Flagged for Removal part seems using the same element as Rarest Trophies box. So, is there a way to split these elements from each other?

I use these lines in Stylus and works perfectly just for the Flagged box:

 

div.title.red {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden !important;
}
div.title.red + .box {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden !important;
}

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, leandrorhcp said:

I use these lines in Stylus and works perfectly just for the Flagged box:

 

div.title.red {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden !important;
}
div.title.red + .box {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden !important;
}

 

Amazing! Thank you

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway we can start tagging PS classics that have trophy support as PS1, PS2, and PSP games as they add them to the service and new trophy lists on the site here start popping? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.