[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

36 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Is it possible to make the script collect the game complexity info during a gamelist refresh, would be nice to be able to populate it all at once, although this might involve too many requests.

Yeah, technically possible but I decided against it because it doubles the amount of requests in worst case.

As much as I like having a quick link to the guides imo the different colors kinda mess with the look of the list. I dont know how to discribe it, but I think maybe beeing able to toggle between the colors and just the numbers in the same font as the other info would be awesome. If you know what I mean...

Beside that: Great addition!

57 minutes ago, Wurstmann69 said:

If you know what I mean...

Yeah I know what you mean and I agree that it dominates the second column. I tried to play with it a little and I can't seem to find something that I like.

Maybe this?

Fwgjc7x.png

or this?

lASKCbR.png

(I think I like this one the best.)

I also tried just "plain" numbers but it looks like cr*p -- e.g. "8/10 1x 300h" in plain gray just looks bad. The numbers need to be distinguished/separated somehow.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Fwgjc7x.png

Definitely better than the current option imo. What about putting those rectangles to the left of the platform info?

Something like the image below, but without messing up with the rank column size like I did ?

JVVrT6e.png

• Like 1

On 24.4.2022 at 7:27 PM, HusKy said:

The only reason why I did not do it initially is that I have another script which puts play time on that spot.

5OOo4it.png

Is that other script for play time publicly available? Would like to have that data in my profile too.

Edited by woggly4

3 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

What about putting those rectangles to the left of the platform info?

Adding extra column like this breaks layout on small screens. Hades is "extreme" example because of how short the name is. However, it doesn't work for games with long names or where the completion time info is long.

@woggly4 It's private. Otherwise it would be part of PSNP+.

Edited by HusKy

30 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Are the recent changes part of the new update? Not seeing the added complexity tags anywhere except on the right side of a game's trophy list.

Edit: I can only get them to appear game by game by entering the guide itself. Not just the trophy list.

Just need to visit a trophy list. Info appears on subsequent visits.

10 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Any plans to be able to add a sorting option for Difficulty and time estimate from the guides?
So I could put harder or longer games on top of my list.

Lists can be ordered by difficulty and time. Games in your profile currently cannot be ordered by these properties.

C18EMxT.png

• Like 1

I'm having issues with the new update, I have 'Show info about game complexity in profiles and game lists' enabled in settings, but I don't see any on my trophy list, and visiting a guide doesn't fix it either, not sure what to do.

Edited by UGotHitByGunner
punctuation

1 hour ago, UGotHitByGunner said:

I'm having issues with the new update, I have 'Show info about game complexity in profiles and game lists' enabled in settings, but I don't see any on my trophy list, and visiting a guide doesn't fix it either, not sure what to do.

Husky answered it above. Essentially you will have to go into the specific game to cache the 'guide' then it'll update in your list.

For example:

lHWXr4l.png

PPPBwy7.png

Edited by RDT1
added images
  • Like 1

On 18/04/2022 at 5:23 PM, HusKy said:

Someone suggested this feature for PSNP+ under the reddit post and then the author of the extension sent me a PM here.

I was one of those who suggested this. Very cool to see inclusion! I love your work!

Taking advantage, I leave here 2 questions of possible suggestions.

On 26/04/2022 at 8:25 AM, HusKy said:

Maybe this?

Fwgjc7x.png

1) I like this option better, but wouldn't it be possible for this to be an option that the user chooses?

2 ) Would it be possible to put an indication, next to the guide information, if the game has online trophies? Write an "Online" or "On" or just an icon.
This information could be taken from the guide as well, checking if there is "Multiplayer Only" in that same grid.

Regardless, thank you very much for your work!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Does exporting game list data contain complexity info as well? Or would I need to open every game page on every one of my devices?

Currently not part of the export, but it should be. I will add it in the next update.

• Like 4