[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

As a website designer myself, I am impressed with your work ! 

I have a suggestion in my mind for a long time, is it possible to hide unearned trophy icon like we saw in console ? Only reveal it once we earned it, because sometime I want to keep an element of surprise, but it's hard to avoid it when I check trophy guide or trophy requirement.

For reference: 

AJ1XJUT.jpg

Instead of display all: 

QtBa55d.jpg

Edited by James Tiger
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, James Tiger said:

I have a suggestion in my mind for a long time, is it possible to hide unearned trophy icon like we saw in console ? Only reveal it once we earned it, because sometime I want to keep an element of surprise, but it's hard to avoid it when I check trophy guide or trophy requirement.

I can look into this. But only if it's possible as a pure CSS solution.

The icon you use for those trophies, is that from this website or is that just your mockup?

37 minutes ago, James Tiger said:

Just a mockup that I take from my ps4 screenshot.

Reveal hidden contents

Y6PZ3VL.jpg

Alright, it is possible with pure CSS it seems.

Ideally, the icon would be hosted on PSNP.

Perhaps, there's 1 trophy icon which we could use as an "unknown trophy" icon for this use case?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies

For example something like this would work but I'm sure there's a better one out there:

31S1119f5.png (from DMC5 list)

27 minutes ago, ThiophenSJ said:

Suddenly most games on my profile are hidden. I didn't change anything. Is this due to the update? How to unhide my games?

Has nothing to do PSNP+. Check your "hidden games" settings in your console.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Hey Husky, great update!

Couple of questions: Do we see the "online" tags in our profile, or just game lists? Also, is the online tag only shown when the guide has "Online Required"? Because I have a game with "Online Co-Op" and the tag isn't showing (the game is Ragnarok Odyssey Ace).

Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the updates, Husky. I'm using the addon since the 1st release and I like that the scope is extending more and more.

A feature request by me:

Is it possible to mark games in the Games list (not the private one) to see that platinum or 100% has been achieved?

Example:

I do often go through a system-specific list and sort by completion rate to see if there is any fast platinum I could get.

2QtA1wP.png

It would be nice to see if I've already completed the game, like the profile's list.

LYlSzoo.png

If it's not possible to differentiate between the background colors blue/green, I would prefer any solution. The average completion rate below the icon is not necessary as it's already in the list from the link I've posted.

By that, I don't need to click on the title in the list and check if it's marked as completed and can see it directly in the list already.

Edited by DaftenMiescha

33 minutes ago, AleHitti said:

Hey Husky, great update!

Couple of questions: Do we see the "online" tags in our profile, or just game lists? Also, is the online tag only shown when the guide has "Online Required"? Because I have a game with "Online Co-Op" and the tag isn't showing (the game is Ragnarok Odyssey Ace).

Thanks!

The script looks for Multiplayer Only, Online Required and Online Co-Op but there's a really obscure bug in the Online Co-Op tag detection. Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for heads up.

6 minutes ago, DaftenMiescha said:

Thanks for all the updates, Husky. I'm using the addon since the 1st release and I like that the scope is extending more and more.

A feature request by me:

Is it possible to mark games in the Games list (not the private one) to see that platinum or 100% has been achieved?

Example:

I do often go through a system-specific list and sort by completion rate to see if there is any fast platinum I could get.

It would be nice to see if I've already completed the game, like the profile's list.

If it's not possible to differentiate between the background colors blue/green, I would prefer any solution. The average completion rate below the icon is not necessary as it's already in the list from the link I've posted.

By that, I don't need to click on the title in the list and check if it's marked as completed and can see it directly in the list already.

You should see games that are present in your profile marked in the list with different backgrounds (blue, green and yellow for started but no platinum or 100%).

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

The script looks for Multiplayer Only, Online Required and Online Co-Op but there's a really obscure bug in the Online Co-Op tag detection. Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for heads up.

You should see games that are present in your profile marked in the list with different backgrounds (blue, green and yellow for started but no platinum or 100%).

I know, but would it be possible to add markers to completed games so it's not necessary to actively jump into the trophy list and check if the trophies inside the list are marked as obtained?

Edited by DaftenMiescha

38 minutes ago, DaftenMiescha said:

I know, but would it be possible to add markers to completed games so it's not necessary to actively jump into the trophy list and check if the trophies inside the list are marked as obtained?

I think I don't understand. Is the background color insufficient?

Feel free to provide example.

Example from games search for the game Control. The background is light blue just like in the profile which means I have earned platinum for this game.

gmTgowv.png

Edited by HusKy

2 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Can't figure out how to search updates on Android kiwi browser. Mine is only 5.2

You must open this menu somehow. No idea about Kiwi but it must be available somewhere:

RrrfyPw.png

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

I think I don't understand. Is the background color insufficient?

Feel free to provide example.

Example from games search for the game Control. The background is light blue just like in the profile which means I have earned platinum for this game.

gmTgowv.png

Ok, I didn't see the light blue i.e. on my 1st screenshot. But it looks like not all games are marked correctly. i.e. in my 1st screenshot, you do see all these Jack n' Jill DX entries and they are unmarked, but if I do go into the list and the trophies are marked green because actually I've already completed them. Maybe a wrong linking inside of PSNP itself?

Edited by DaftenMiescha

1 hour ago, DaftenMiescha said:

Ok, I didn't see the light blue i.e. on my 1st screenshot. But it looks like not all games are marked correctly. i.e. in my 1st screenshot, you do see all these Jack n' Jill DX entries and they are unmarked, but if I do go into the list and the trophies are marked green because actually I've already completed them. Maybe a wrong linking inside of PSNP itself?

Alright, go to your profile and click:

g2xO9DX.png

Wait for that to finish. Now go to that link again and Jack n Jill should be marked correctly. :platinum:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HusKy said:

Alright, it is possible with pure CSS it seems.

Ideally, the icon would be hosted on PSNP.

Perhaps, there's 1 trophy icon which we could use as an "unknown trophy" icon for this use case?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies

For example something like this would work but I'm sure there's a better one out there:

31S1119f5.png (from DMC5 list)

I use this:

document.querySelectorAll('.trophy.unearned > img')
   .forEach(img => img.src = 'https://i.imgur.com/gwIE7B6.png');

Result:

vE8DZW0.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, XaviorNoan said:

I use this:

document.querySelectorAll('.trophy.unearned > img')
   .forEach(img => img.src = 'https://i.imgur.com/gwIE7B6.png');

Hmmm, your snippet is incomplete. The screenshot is missing green borders around earned trophies. Also, each image has dark grey background which is also missing. Lastly, the snippet will only work in some browsers that don't support picture/source elements.

Either way, I know how to replace background image, don't you worry. xD

24 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Hmmm, your snippet is incomplete. The screenshot is missing green borders around earned trophies. Also, each image has dark grey background which is also missing. Lastly, the snippet will only work in some browsers that don't support picture/source elements.

Either way, I know how to replace background image, don't you worry. xD

The snippet is complete. The green borders and the dark grey background were removed using Stylus.

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Ok mine has updated itself but I'm not seeing option to show online only trophies or the online tab for games 

1 hour ago, Baranov_925 said:

@HusKy does this game complexity meant to show up on certain games only on games list or everywhere?
CPfmgUX.png

This info shows up for any game (trophy list) which you have visited and has a trophy guide attached to it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HusKy said:

Alright, go to your profile and click:

g2xO9DX.png

Wait for that to finish. Now go to that link again and Jack n Jill should be marked correctly. :platinum:

Thanks, sorry for bothering you. I didn't know that it was already a feature in the regular psnp and that it was because of the loaded data.