[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

15 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Had a little issue with refreshing - i've added a game that had no owners and after it got some, refreshing didn't gave it the plat %. Removing and readding the game worked.

Thanks for the report. This is a small bug with games that have 0 people with platinum/100% completion. It will be fixed in the next update later this week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arcesius said:

@HusKy I know you've gotten many compliments already, but I don't think there can be enough "thank you" messages for your work... PSNP+ is absolutely incredible, and the fact that you are taking feedback seriously and adding features requested by us mere mortals... Man, I really appreciate that you are taking the time to make this site even more useful for us all. 

So, once more.. Thank you so much! ?

Thanks, I really appreciate your words. :)

Also, I managed to break "order by 100%/platinum rate in backlog" in last update so I just quickly pushed out v1.18:

1.18 - 23/12/2019

• fixed ordering by platinum/100% rate in backlog
  • added ordering by platinum/100% rate to games list
    • caveat: only games (rows) visible on the page are ordered
      • use "Load All Games" button first if you want to sort absolutely everything

Hopefully this is the last update this year. :)

• Like 3

@HusKy Thanks again for the great script, keep it up! :)

I’d like to offer a minor suggestion concerning recent update: to rename new ordering option "Time to Finish" to "Completion Time". Maybe it’s just semantics, but "time to finish" feels like game isn’t finished yet and that what this option does is orders incomplete games by time [necessary] to finish them. ?

Also it orders 100%-ed games and doesn’t work on platinumed only, even if specifically select filter "Platinum, not 100%" (?completion=platinum-only) in profile.

And I do have a question. Not so long ago noticed "dlccount" data in exported json. Do you have any plans to make this information visible, like guides and sessions, in our backlogs in future updates? Small icon with a number of DLCs or something?

On 23/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, Se7en said:

@HusKy Thanks again for the great script, keep it up! :)

I’d like to offer a minor suggestion concerning recent update: to rename new ordering option "Time to Finish" to "Completion Time". Maybe it’s just semantics, but "time to finish" feels like game isn’t finished yet and that what this option does is orders incomplete games by time [necessary] to finish them. 1f615.png

Also it orders 100%-ed games and doesn’t work on platinumed only, even if specifically select filter "Platinum, not 100%" (?completion=platinum-only) in profile.

And I do have a question. Not so long ago noticed "dlccount" data in exported json. Do you have any plans to make this information visible, like guides and sessions, in our backlogs in future updates? Small icon with a number of DLCs or something?

Yeah, I can rename it and I think it does make more sense. The ordering is indeed incorrect for platinumed games that are not 100%, I will fix it in the next update.

The DLC count will not have its own separate icon, but it will be displayed if you hover over "100% completion rate".

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WalSerpa said:

Great work, @HusKy.

It's possible to develop a "throwback section" so we can see wich trophies were achieved years ago?

Everyday this section would show the trophies earned the same day as today, but in previously years.

Thanks!

Both pages, Trophy Log and Stats, need some love. A lot of potential there. Would be possible to show trophies earned in a certain period, such as a certain month or year? Or the amount of a specified kind of trophy per year/month, such as platinum per month, ultra-rare trophies per month, etc.?

Thank you for your hard work.This site should definetely hire you

I wish you all an happy new year.

Edited by Dilust

I just want to thank you @HusKy because this script does everything I've been trying to do with spreadsheets and google docs for months and months now. I'm currently adding and organizing my massive backlog (just finished reading this whole thread to better understand updates as they came out etc) and I am so pleased with all of this. Thank you, so much. 

• Like 1

As someone who has no idea about coding and programming, how hard would the following idea be to implement?

I love stats and data and graphs. One thing that I always wanted was a graph showing the platinum completion rate over time for each game. And then on that timeline it would be good to see when you achieved the platinum yourself, when the game was available on PS plus, when was the fastest achiever etc

Just a thought!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:28 PM, GonzoWARgasm said:

As someone who has no idea about coding and programming, how hard would the following idea be to implement?

I love stats and data and graphs. One thing that I always wanted was a graph showing the platinum completion rate over time for each game. And then on that timeline it would be good to see when you achieved the platinum yourself, when the game was available on PS plus, when was the fastest achiever etc

Just a thought!

I've thought about that too, interesting to see the masses finishing a game when it's announced to shut down.  Interesting idea, not sure how much data is required to fulfill that request.  I think it'd better be implemented by someone like Sly on the site side of things.. perhaps.

I also watch my Ultra Rare count fluctuate as people change their names, get removed for cheating etc, I'd love to find a way to find out what trophy became "Very Rare" after being "Ultra Rare" and vice-versa.

• Like 1

After a longer Christmas break, I'm finally resuming my work on PSNP+. I have already done some small changes here and there and improved some stuff. I will release another update this month.

@Dilust @GonzoWARgasm @WalSerpa @BlackJudas

The features you mentioned require a full access to PSNP database and that's not something this script has. This can be only done on Sly's end.

If the feature requires lots of data, it's not really doable with a browser script like this one - for example statistics and similar.

18 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

@HusKy My backlog seems to have....wiped itself.  It's totally blank while I had filled it in before.  I'm not entirely sure what caused it, I just want to avoid it happening again.

The backlog is stored in your browser's storage. It gets wiped, for example if you clear your browser data, or it may also happen automatically depending on your browser settings. Each browser has different rules and naming for this. I have, unfortunately, no control over this. The script does not include any code that would just wipe the data completely.

As a general rule of thumb, you should always make a backup of your PSNP+ data whenever you make large changes and keep it somewhere safe, e.g. cloud storage.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

The features you mentioned require a full access to PSNP database and that's not something this script has. This can be only done on Sly's end.

If the feature requires lots of data, it's not really doable with a browser script like this one - for example statistics and similar.

Yeah, I figured as much, oh well we can't have it all can we?

11 hours ago, HusKy said:

The backlog is stored in your browser's storage. It gets wiped, for example if you clear your browser data, or it may also happen automatically depending on your browser settings. Each browser has different rules and naming for this. I have, unfortunately, no control over this. The script does not include any code that would just wipe the data completely.

As a general rule of thumb, you should always make a backup of your PSNP+ data whenever you make large changes and keep it somewhere safe, e.g. cloud storage.

Ah, that makes sense.  Good idea on the backup, I'll do that from now on

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but there's a glitch (for me at least) where Sessions are not showing "all games", even while having the box checked in Settings

1. Have the feature enabled

2. Go to front page https://psnprofiles.com/

3. Click "Sessions" link in the top navigation bar

Does it show all sessions? You should be redirected straight to https://psnprofiles.com/sessions?all which shows all sessions.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for this great work partner.

One thing that I would like this site to have is a direct link to a gameplay of the game in question, many times I am looking at trophy lists and I would like to have a direct access to a gameplay of it ... and it gives me a tremendous laziness the Having to open and search it on YouTube, it would be fantastic to have a button to click and directly appear in a YouTube search.

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

Actually, I was just thinking about it today. I was looking at trophy guide for "RAD" game and I wanted to know what the game looked like but there wasn't a single video included in the guide.

Anyway, this will be available in the next update (see Search links at the bottom):

40hwL1t.png

Really ??? !!!, it's great, hahaha, I always missed those buttons, precisely because of what you said.

-------------------------

Another improvement that would not be bad, if you could filter the games in your country or region of origin, for example, NA, EU, HK, RU, JP, etc ... you understand me?

Edited by WaddysWDS