[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

1 hour ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

@HusKy You considering making a button that internally reads the guides in your trophy list/scans it to fill those labels?

Currently not planned. It requires 2 requests per game and I don't want to provide this mass scraper to hundreds of people. It could possibly cause issues with PSNP servers.

24 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

@HusKy Still, I cant see game complexity on my profile games (not game lists, I don't use it). Could this problem be related to my browser ?

Is the feature enabled in PSNP+ settings?

Are you running v5.0 or higher? (Ideally the latest)

Can you create 1 dummy list and add multiple games to it so we can see if it works there?

4 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

@HusKy 
I think I misunderstood something. This game complexity only appears when some game is on game list? And when I don't have any list, this stats don't appear?

No, you should not need to have a list created. That would be a bug.

The feature must be enabled in the settings and all you need to do is visit a trophy list which has a trophy guide attached to it.

edit. I just tested this case and it works for me -- 0 lists, feature enabled, visited a trophy list with guide attached (Apex Legends), visited my profile and the info is there.

Edited by HusKy

33 minutes ago, HusKy said:

No, you should not need to have a list created. That would be a bug.

The feature must be enabled in the settings and all you need to do is visit a trophy list which has a trophy guide attached to it.

edit. I just tested this case and it works for me -- 0 lists, feature enabled, visited a trophy list with guide attached (Apex Legends), visited my profile and the info is there.

Holy mfckr. I just realized my favourite guides list has been cleaned.
Now I get it. 
Sorry to bothering you with those questions.

• I know you're working with limitations and logic built from the base website, but I was wondering if you were able to make it so on Game Lists, you can omit tags from the list. Like for example, I want to see games I don't own by "omit selecting" the "Purchased" tag on my list, so it shows all games that don't have this tag. Or I don't want to see indie games, so I "omit select" the "Indie" tag from my list.
  • Also, it would be cool if when you add a game to a list, a pop-up window shows up asking you to pick a tag from a drop down menu from that list.
  • Would also be cool if you could sort your list by release date, or when games were added to that list.

Btw, any way I can use this plugin on iOS while seeing my list?

Edited by SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki
  • Like 1

Hey, uhm, sorry if someone already commented this idea or something similar, but I didn't found it in the recent replies, so I just want to ask it myself:

Would it be possible for you to create the same feature you made for the "Unobtainable" trophies but for the online ones?

Cause I'm one of those people who wants to complete their online trophies in story games before they become unobtainable (I missed that with Hardline because I was a casual story mode player at the time, lmao, image is just a reference for everyone who doesnt know about this Feature), but yeah, it would be great to see something similar to that, but for online trophies so I can prevent this from happening again, maybe even with the same highlighting effect of the trophies in the list itself! (just a different color)

Also another Feature that would be very helpful (in case it is possible to do that) is if we could see how many Trophys of the unobtainable (maybe even the online ones in the future) we own.

Example:

A Game has 3 unobtainable Trophys but you own 2 of them the Text could be something like:

"This trophy list contains 3 (1) unobtainable trophys"

Idk if this is possible but it would be really helpful in my opinion!

At the end i just want to say thanks for your awesome work, i really like the Tool and it already helped me many Times, keep up the great work!

Screenshot-2.png 

• Like 1

On 13. 5. 2022 at 11:24 PM, Great_MazingerZ said:

Is it possible to create a custom leaderboards ? like i create a leaderboards that contains only my friends or the ones i choose to add, this was suggested on this site long ago btw.

Not possible or feasible with a script AFAIK.

23 hours ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:
  • I know you're working with limitations and logic built from the base website, but I was wondering if you were able to make it so on Game Lists, you can omit tags from the list. Like for example, I want to see games I don't own by "omit selecting" the "Purchased" tag on my list, so it shows all games that don't have this tag. Or I don't want to see indie games, so I "omit select" the "Indie" tag from my list.

I would have to think about this. Not sure how to implement this from UI/UX perspective. Custom search that supports tags and boolean logic would be best.

• Also, it would be cool if when you add a game to a list, a pop-up window shows up asking you to pick a tag from a drop down menu from that list.

Probably won't add this, sorry.

• Would also be cool if you could sort your list by release date, or when games were added to that list.

Release dates are not always available and the info is inconsistent inside trophy lists. You can already sort by date added.

Btw, any way I can use this plugin on iOS while seeing my list?

Only if you import your data there.

9 hours ago, Kriimaar said:

Hey, uhm, sorry if someone already commented this idea or something similar, but I didn't found it in the recent replies, so I just want to ask it myself:

Would it be possible for you to create the same feature you made for the "Unobtainable" trophies but for the online ones?

Create a game list and add any games you want to finish into this list. If there's a trophy guide, the game will be labeled accordingly:

R9MT2W8.png

9 hours ago, Kriimaar said:

Also another Feature that would be very helpful (in case it is possible to do that) is if we could see how many Trophys of the unobtainable (maybe even the online ones in the future) we own.

Example:

A Game has 3 unobtainable Trophys but you own 2 of them the Text could be something like:

"This trophy list contains 3 (1) unobtainable trophys"

Yeah I'm planning to improve the message so that it considers progress as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Create a game list and add any games you want to finish into this list. If there's a trophy guide, the game will be labeled accordingly:

R9MT2W8.png

Oh awesome, arent knew that, thank you!

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Yeah I'm planning to improve the message so that it considers progress as well.

Perfect, thanks again for your work and this awesome Tool!

Hi, I don't know if this has been suggested before however, because you've recently documented all unobtainable trophies for games to add them to PSNP+, I wonder if this suggestion could go through. My suggestion is "adjusted completion rate", PSNTL has this as an official site feature, so with this feature what could be done is making trophies that nobody has ever had the opportunity to earn not count towards your completion rate e.g. Zombie Sushi DLC from Burn Zombie Burn, Borderlands GOTY JP Claptrap DLC and many more. Maybe even the option to completely hide those trophies from the list to view it as a 100% list without them would also be good, with the adjusted completion rate I'm thinking that it could be something you enable on PSNP+, kind of like when you view a guide and want to remove earned trophies from it. I'm sure similarly to how you've done unobtainable trophies, people would be able to let you know which trophies have never been possible for anyone to earn on PSN, if that's not already documented by the unobtainable trophies feature. Or maybe someone could click on "report unobtainable trophies" and let you know that the trophies have never been possible to earn. 

Edited by Sergen

@Sergen Trophies that have never been made obtainable are marked and included in the master list just like any other unobtainable trophy (e.g. Mad Max challenges trophy). The games you mentioned are also marked correctly.

Not sure about hiding these trophies. You would be creating illusion for yourself since you would be the only one that would see it. What would be the purpose? Would you use this?

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

@Sergen Trophies that have never been made obtainable are marked and included in the master list just like any other unobtainable trophy (e.g. Mad Max challenges trophy). The games you mentioned are also marked correctly.

Not sure about hiding these trophies. You would be creating illusion for yourself since you would be the only one that would see it. What would be the purpose? Would you use this?

I guess the purpose would be for PSNP+ members to get to see a fair representation of a completion rate on a profile by seeing the adjusted completion rate. With trophies that were never possible to earn, I mean trophies that are on games that were released with unobtainable trophies and never got patched, or unreleased DLC packs, situations where the person cannot be to blame for playing the game and not getting the trophies on time because there was never a time to do it. I would use the feature yes, it'd be nice to get to see people with the 100% they deserve on Burn Zombie Burn for instance with this website's UI. On PSNTL they automatically adjust completion rates and give people 100% for a game that they've earned all possible trophies on as long as the game includes trophies that were never possible for anyone to earn at any point in time. They created a list of this back when the feature was implemented but now it's outdated because more games have been released with trophies that nobody has ever been able to earn: https://(URL not allowed)/forums/forum/general-information/announcements-and-information/26109-impossible-trophies

@HusKy Recently discovered this after about 2 yrs of being on the site! I love what you are doing to improve it. So for that, I want to say thank you!

I dont know if its within the limitations of what you can do, but would it be possible to add games from the "Games List" to the trophy advisor list instead of what is just on our "Profile"?

I think it might be cool to be able to see what is advised of all the games in our libraries, or wish lists instead of what we have only actually started. If not, no big deal.

Thanks again for all you do!

• Like 3

On 9/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, HusKy said:

[Experimental] iOS 15: Install Hyperweb from AppStore, enable in Safari and install Custom Script. Use the URL below.

@HusKy Need some help with this. I have Hyperweb installed and everything enabled in settings. But I don’t know what you mean by “installing Custom Script”. That seems to be a native feature and not something to install. 

I tried using the dropbox link you provided when they asked me for a link, and nothing happened. 

2 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

@HusKy Need some help with this. I have Hyperweb installed and everything enabled in settings. But I don’t know what you mean by “installing Custom Script”. That seems to be a native feature and not something to install. 

I tried using the dropbox link you provided when they asked me for a link, and nothing happened. 

In the Hyperweb app go to Custom Scripts > Add script from URL and paste the Dropbox URL in there.

I haven't used Hyperweb in a while so if you don't figure it out, I will have to look into it sometime this weekend.

41 minutes ago, HusKy said:

In the Hyperweb app go to Custom Scripts > Add script from URL and paste the Dropbox URL in there.

I haven't used Hyperweb in a while so if you don't figure it out, I will have to look into it sometime this weekend.

I tried that. Nothing is happening. 

Edit: Got it to work. Wasn’t sure why it took so many attempts. 

Edited by SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki
  • Like 1

Hey @HusKy, pardon for bothering you again.

Any chance that the icon for unobtainable trophies could also appear when you are opening "series" for games? Like here:

https://psnprofiles.com/series/18-need-for-speed

NFS:Shift 2 is without icon:

rS4TGSD.png

It shows while using SEARCH option:

dxsKAic.png

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Hi @HusKy hope you are doing well.

I have a suggestion for people myself who are off the leaderboards. Not sure how moral request is this, but I am sure most of the people still use this platform, play for fun and don't care leaderboards. I see more and more users without leaderboards on the main page. I personally love here for my own game tracking, forum community and UI (+your tool made this much better) so I am fine with leaderboard removal due to using a PS3 console I didn't own, I still continue playing and tracking my games.

.. anyways, my suggestion is to put an option of removing the 'Flagged for Removal' part which is only visible for the user and mods. Since they already know they are off the leaderboard, they don't need to see this window all the time. Mods will still see it anyways. It is a quite annoying window tbh :D

Is this something easy to add, and would you consider adding it?

Edited by Tirmata
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Tirmata said:

.. anyways, my suggestion is to put an option of removing the 'Flagged for Removal' part which is only visible for the user and mods.

To be honest, I'm not planning to add any features for flagged users.

(But, you can hide any element on any website with some ad blockers, such as uBlock.)

• Like 2