[PSNP+ v8.4] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Hey @HusKy

Just a minor thing, hopefully.

Would it be possible, when pressing the Refine button, to parse out any ":" character?

Sometimes when there is a ":" in the search field, the site returns no results ?

Example:

This works > https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=Marvel's AND Spider-Man%3A AND Miles AND Morales

This doesn't > https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=Ghostwire%3A AND Tokyo

Edited by Doom

I remember mentioning it here and seeing it fixed, but something must've happened cuz it's back - it's sorting on trophy log. For example, I did set it to sort by rarity, descending (rarity going down). I go to the next, page, it automatically sets to ascending. I put it back to descending, go another page forward, and again sorting changed to ascending. The issue seems to be with the site, cuz when I look at the address, it already switches to ascending ("&dir=asc&page=2", this part).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Varhur said:

I remember mentioning it here and seeing it fixed, but something must've happened cuz it's back

I don't remember fixing this. Direction in general is broken in trophy log. I did recently fix different case but not this one. If I disable the script, the behavior is broken either way so it's the site doing it.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 1:44 PM, leandrorhcp said:

Here's the one I wrote for myself. Didn't end up using it because I think resizing PS5 looks better, but there you go:

picture.game {
    width: 100px;
    height: 100px;
    display: flex;
    align-items: center;
}

Doesn't work on the home page though.

Thanks for this!

Would there be anyway to make the square behind the rectangular image white instead of black? So you don't have black bars above and below the rectangular game image.

Edited by PsykoLemon

47 minutes ago, PsykoLemon said:

Would there be anyway to make the square behind the rectangular image white instead of black?

I would not recommend that.

Many of the icons lack background and they are virtually unreadable without the dark grey background, for example:

VIQ2qan.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

I would not recommend that.

Many of the icons lack background and they are virtually unreadable without the dark grey background, for example:

VIQ2qan.png

Ah I see...thanks for the feedback and generally for your work on this excellent project.

I wonder then if the dark grey background could be shrunk to fit the rectangular PS4 images, and kept at square for the PS5 images.

Edited by PsykoLemon

@HusKy
Any chance we could add something like this to our profiles with PSNP+.
NOTE: I know it would be only visible to me ,but I would still like to see my series progress as a reminder to finish them.
TrueTrophies allows you to add any series you wish to your profile, which would be really nice to see somewhere on PSNP.
zKOfqri.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XpanderFX said:

ok, considering the amounts of updates, the "psnp+ was updated" popup its becoming annoying. Now it's even bugged and appears EVERYTIME i open psnp

EDIT: everytime i navigate the website (change page)

You should disable the script for the time being until I figure it out.

Maybe I'm just missing something, or its not supposed to work the way I think it's supposed to. But on the resident evil page: https://psnprofiles.com/series/71-resident-evil

if I click to collapse/auto-collapse (and then refresh) it works, but only for some. It works for RE7, RE2, and RE3, but not the others. e.g RE Village, RE4,RE6, etc

31 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Maybe I'm just missing something, or its not supposed to work the way I think it's supposed to. But on the resident evil page: https://psnprofiles.com/series/71-resident-evil

if I click to collapse/auto-collapse (and then refresh) it works, but only for some. It works for RE7, RE2, and RE3, but not the others. e.g RE Village, RE4,RE6, etc

It collapses any stages that you have a 100% completed game in, which for you are the 3 games you mentioned as working.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2022 at 0:02 PM, HusKy said:

Alright, v6.17 is here:

The collapsing feature is awesome indeed, but I think that collapsing 'No Stage' shouldn't make all the games other that those the user has played in this stage disappear, since some of them are completely different games sometimes. And now with the added 'Auto-collapse' functionality some games could be missed even more easily when checking out a series page for other games in the series. 

Example: The Yakuza series.

Maybe for this stage only other stacks of games already played by the user should disappear or something like that and not different games altogether. I don't see how it could easily be solved completely, though, cause sometimes the same game can have different versions that aren't considered as a different stack (for example, Trine 2 and Trine 2: Complete Story), but maybe something could be done there, as well. I also believe that this edge case is pretty rare in 'No Stage', so maybe not even worth addressing.

Edited by YairGOW

21 hours ago, YairGOW said:

so maybe not even worth addressing.

This is just a little "something" I added to clean up the stages and make it easier to see which stages need to be worked on. The No Stage is definitely special and I'm not sure I want to put that much effort into it. If you are using "Autocollapse" feature, then I would assume you know what you are doing -- especially since most PSNP+ users are power users of this website.

48 minutes ago, DMCry- said:

Im having a issue in Far Cry 6 it doenst hide the earned trophies on guides, is working in other games guides i used so far but in Far Cry 6 is not working already unistall everyting and installed back and still with the same problem.

Providing links goes a long way when reporting anything...

Is it this guide? https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13040-far-cry-6-trophy-guide

It's for PS4 trophy list.

Are you talking about this PS5 version in your profile?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14218-far-cry-6/DMCry-

In that case you will need to manually load your progress and then you can track your trophies as usual.

Use this widget on the right side to load your progress and everything will work:

xg747a7.png

43 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This is just a little "something" I added to clean up the stages and make it easier to see which stages need to be worked on. The No Stage is definitely special and I'm not sure I want to put that much effort into it. If you are using "Autocollapse" feature, then I would assume you know what you are doing -- especially since most PSNP+ users are power users of this website.

Providing links goes a long way when reporting anything...

Is it this guide? https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13040-far-cry-6-trophy-guide

It's for PS4 trophy list.

Are you talking about this PS5 version in your profile?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14218-far-cry-6/DMCry-

In that case you will need to manually load your progress and then you can track your trophies as usual.

Use this widget on the right side to load your progress and everything will work:

xg747a7.png

Sorry my bad didn't notice it was a PS4 guide.

But what link i need to put in there to sicronize with the guide is this one https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14218-far-cry-6/DMCry-  ???

Im having a issue in Far Cry 6 it doenst hide the earned trophies on guides, is working in other games guides i used so far but in Far Cry 6 is not working already unistall everyting and installed back and still with the same problem.

Edit: Ok is already working thank you for your help.

• Like 1

On 2022-11-15 at 9:13 AM, mekktor said:

It collapses any stages that you have a 100% completed game in, which for you are the 3 games you mentioned as working.

ahhhhhhh. ?

Thank you!

@HusKy

I must be doing something wrong because I've never been able to get PSNP+ to automatically update.

I'm on Windows (19044.2251) and using Google Chrome (Chrome is up to date Version 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I don't use a VPN and I have my Chrome set to have basically no blockers/features disabled/advanced protection, etc.

I've always had to use the manual way of reinstalling.

Hopefully, you can help.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I must be doing something wrong because I've never been able to get PSNP+ to automatically update.

Automatic updates are handled by TamperMonkey. I believe default settings look like this:

IobDU5Z.png

So worst case scenario, the script should update 1 day after the update has been released.