HusKy

[PSNP+ v6.17] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

1,572 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, DMCry- said:

But what link i need to put in there

 

It should be prefilled with games from your profile. Example from Crash Bandicoot 4 guide:

 

wsNTDTW.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-11-15 at 9:13 AM, mekktor said:

 

It collapses any stages that you have a 100% completed game in, which for you are the 3 games you mentioned as working.

ahhhhhhh. 😳

 

Thank you!

@HusKy

 

I must be doing something wrong because I've never been able to get PSNP+ to automatically update.

I'm on Windows (19044.2251) and using Google Chrome (Chrome is up to date Version 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I don't use a VPN and I have my Chrome set to have basically no blockers/features disabled/advanced protection, etc.

 

I've always had to use the manual way of reinstalling.

 

Hopefully, you can help.

Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I must be doing something wrong because I've never been able to get PSNP+ to automatically update.

 

Automatic updates are handled by TamperMonkey. I believe default settings look like this:

IobDU5Z.png

 

So worst case scenario, the script should update 1 day after the update has been released.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. would it be possible for the extension to save the "progress" we ve made. I mean when theres a list and we can cross stuff out, if they could still be crossed out next time we opened the page

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stage collapses are a godsend, thanks for that. Probably the feature I like most to date, even more than game lists. 

Mild shame I have to be careful with the auto-collapse in regards to No Stage games, but it's easy enough to just do manual collapses.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kneekickers said:

Stage collapses are a godsend, thanks for that. Probably the feature I like most to date, even more than game lists. 

Mild shame I have to be careful with the auto-collapse in regards to No Stage games, but it's easy enough to just do manual collapses.

Maybe Husky could do something about that? Imo it should affect everything except No Stage games, as generally No Stages include more than just duplicate titles across different regions/platforms

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17. 11. 2022 at 7:49 PM, GJohny said:

Hello. would it be possible for the extension to save the "progress" we ve made. I mean when theres a list and we can cross stuff out, if they could still be crossed out next time we opened the page

 

You probably mean interactive checklists in guides -- it's possible but I have not implemented this yet. I'll think about how this can be handled.

 

11 hours ago, Kneekickers said:

Stage collapses are a godsend, thanks for that. Probably the feature I like most to date, even more than game lists. 

Mild shame I have to be careful with the auto-collapse in regards to No Stage games, but it's easy enough to just do manual collapses.

 

2 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Maybe Husky could do something about that? Imo it should affect everything except No Stage games, as generally No Stages include more than just duplicate titles across different regions/platforms

 

If people want, I can make it so that the "No Stage" stage is not collapsed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the auto collapse for every series or just for the series you initially clicked it on? Maybe it's not possible, or not enough people want it. But personally (if possible), it'd be cool to have it auto-collapse based on specific series.

 

For example, for Call of Duty I could have it auto-collapse, but for a franchise like God of War or Uncharted I could have it not auto-collapsed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HusKy said:

If people want, I can make it so that the "No Stage" stage is not collapsed.

 

This would be my preference as not only is it less practical to hide games that haven't been completed, but also it just doesn't feel deserved.

 

Would it be possible to shift stage 0 to the bottom of the page? So the first thing you see on the series page isn't a bunch of all the least significant games?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HusKy said:

If people want, I can make it so that the "No Stage" stage is not collapsed.

 

I think that would be optimal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HusKy

 

My laptop broke and I lost all my files. When I buy a new laptop, do I still have my custom lists on here?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoveInHell said:

@HusKy

 

My laptop broke and I lost all my files. When I buy a new laptop, do I still have my custom lists on here?

 

Unless you made a backup of your PSNP+ data, you won't.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

Unless you made a backup of your PSNP+ data, you won't.

No back up, gotta start over then. Thanks. ✌️ All these years studying graphic design and I still don’t make backups…

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, HusKy said:

6.3 - 29/8/2022
 

  • restored remote list functionality, originally introduced in v6.0
    • caveat: not available for iOS (Userscripts.app) users
  • added "Remove my games" button to profile page
  • other small changes

 

@HusKy I had a question about the functionality of the remove my games button. It seems that you'll need 2 tabs, one with your profile, and one with your buddy and all games loaded for this to search both of your trophy lists and do the compare properly. Is that the correct approach for that or is there a setting I can toggle so there wouldn't be a need for the 2 tabs. Either way it works, just wanted to get an official answer from you. I love this extension so far its wonderful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HusKy said:

No need for 2 tabs.

  1. Go to your profile and click "Load all games" -- PSNP+ will now know about everything you played
    1. You only need to do this once. Everytime you visit your profile, all new games are added automatically (assuming it's less than 100 new games).
  2. Go to your friends profile and click "Load all games"
  3. Once that's done, click "Remove my games"

That's it. Now you will see only games you do not have on your profile. 👍

Ah ha! I only just added the extension. This makes sense and is working as you've described. Thanks for the clarification.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Husky.
When you click on a trophy, you're taking to the guide for that trophy. Is there a way to add a hyperlink where other people can add tips to get it?

On trueachievements, there's the main guide and then "Guide not helping? View 1 more guide for this achievement." as an option below.
Would be nice to get multiple methods on this site, rather than site hopping.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi sorry to bother I've been using the extension and I'm failing in love with it it's very helpful, but I have this small problem. The small nodes near the trophy guide doesn't pop for all games in the list . Is there anyway to fix that?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hakeens said:

Hi sorry to bother I've been using the extension and I'm failing in love with it it's very helpful, but I have this small problem. The small nodes near the trophy guide doesn't pop for all games in the list . Is there anyway to fix that?

Nevermind, found the solution 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, HusKy said:

 

No need for 2 tabs.

  1. Go to your profile and click "Load all games" -- PSNP+ will now know about everything you played
    1. You only need to do this once. Everytime you visit your profile, all new games are added automatically (assuming it's less than 100 new games).
  2. Go to your friends profile and click "Load all games"
  3. Once that's done, click "Remove my games"

That's it. Now you will see only games you do not have on your profile. 1f44d.png

 

I'm planning to add automatic backups to GDrive, Dropbox at some point... hopefully soon... should be available before Half Life 3 is released. B)

 

Hey man, this feature is awesome. When we use this feature we only can watch, would be great if we could add all their games to a selectable list, so we could play based on their profile. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to load trophy lists from other sites, like Exophase?

 

So that progress can appear on trophy guides and hide trophies as needed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22. 11. 2022 at 7:21 PM, OpenScars said:

hey Husky.
When you click on a trophy, you're taking to the guide for that trophy. Is there a way to add a hyperlink where other people can add tips to get it?

On trueachievements, there's the main guide and then "Guide not helping? View 1 more guide for this achievement." as an option below.
Would be nice to get multiple methods on this site, rather than site hopping.

 

This is the reason why I initially added TA link in trophy lists. However, it's really tricky to pair trophy lists/trophies across 2 separate systems. For now the TA link inside trophy lists will have to do.

 

On 24. 11. 2022 at 3:47 PM, LocaJogos said:

Hey man, this feature is awesome. When we use this feature we only can watch, would be great if we could add all their games to a selectable list, so we could play based on their profile. 

 

Not possible right now, might add in the future.

 

10 hours ago, solitonmedic said:

Is it possible to load trophy lists from other sites, like Exophase?

 

So that progress can appear on trophy guides and hide trophies as needed.

 

What would be the purpose? Is the trophy list only available on Exophase? Trying to understand the use case here.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.