[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Would it be possible for PSNP+ to direct you to the guide for that trophy for DLC trophies since they aren’t linked like base game trophies are. And could PSNP+ be used to add in new trophy milestones, for example, every 1000th trophy is a milestone after you hit 10,000 trophies.

15 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Unobtainable trophies are marked in trophy log / advisor:

UoU0am5.png

Would it be possible to filter for unobtainable trophies in the new trophy advisor function or can I only find them scrolling manually? (mine has 23 pages unfortunately lol)

Edited by Elbender93

1 minute ago, Elbender93 said:

Would it be possible to filter for unobtainable trophies in the new trophy advisor function or can I only find them scrolling manually? (mine has 34 pages unfortunately lol)

Cannot be filtered efficiently. In this case I would suggest "Not 100%" + "Unobtainable" which shows 8 games on your profile.

FoKpZEC.png

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Cannot be filtered efficiently. In this case I would suggest "Not 100%" + "Unobtainable" which shows 8 games on your profile.

FoKpZEC.png

Ah, here they are, it's sad that I will never be able to have 100% completion because of these games :( thank you for the suggestion though!

11 minutes ago, Elbender93 said:

Ah, here they are, it's sad that I will never be able to have 100% completion because of these games :( thank you for the suggestion though!

Keep in mind PSNP+ does not know about your individual progress in these games. It's possible that some of these games can be still completed.

2 minutes ago, Retronplay said:

The iOS 15 support wouldn’t happen to be available on safari, would it? From what I can tell tampermonkey is not available for iOS.

See first post for instructions. You will need to install Hyperweb which essentially works as Tampermonkey. Afterwards you can use the script in Safari.

I think I know the answer, but if I download Kiwi and load the extension on my phone, that will be 100% independent of anything on my desktop, right? Is there any way to make them talk?

EDIT: Since I'm here, is anyone else having problems with Platprices.com?

Edited by barra333

1 hour ago, barra333 said:

I think I know the answer, but if I download Kiwi and load the extension on my phone, that will be 100% independent of anything on my desktop, right? Is there any way to make them talk?

Yes, right now they will be completely separate. Maybe I will figure out some way to sync the data in the future.

Can we add playtime?

The exophase site somehow tracks time for most ps4 games, not sure if it's an estimation or if it actually has a way to get the data. But it would be nice to see how much time we have spent even if it's just manually added by us. 

Edited by Kiyan-13

Well now, this is fantastic! I love it!

Can't imagine how much time it took during the years to develop this extension.

The unobtainable trophies warning and the thing about hiding trophies in the guides are awesome additions!

@HusKy if it isn't an impossible request, can I suggest a way to disable duplicate trophy lists in the series page?

A lot of us don't have interest, time, or money to pursue every single trophy list a game might have. What with it being released on multiple platforms at release, or being remastered years later or even having region specific lists.

But I still would love to have a "clean" series page.

Like, look at this thing. I don't care for all these duplicates. I'd love to be able to hide them and see the stages as "completed".

0F4vn28.png

Edited by Doom
  • Like 2

Hey @HusKy, I discovered your script a few months ago and I'm using it daily on several devices to enhance this site. I LOVE IT. Thanks for all the efforts you put into this and keep up the good work.

I wanted to report two minor bugs (?) in your newly introduced "compare" feature:

1. The "XX games in common" message is repeated every 20 rows or so. Is this intentional?

2. Hovering over the general profile stats on top of the page doesn't work at all, e.g. the "Level XXX in X points" information always shows "0 points" and the shown level is always my own. I'm not sure if this can be fixed though.

19 hours ago, Kiyan-13 said:

Can we add playtime?

The exophase site somehow tracks time for most ps4 games, not sure if it's an estimation or if it actually has a way to get the data. But it would be nice to see how much time we have spent even if it's just manually added by us. 

The data exophase has on playtime is accurate, and comes directly from Sony’s API. My assumption would be that this would be quite difficult to implement on PSNP+, since it only uses information already on PSNP, or that can be easily put together by the community.

3 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Hey @HusKy, I discovered your script a few months ago and I'm using it daily on several devices to enhance this site. I LOVE IT. Thanks for all the efforts you put into this and keep up the good work.

I wanted to report two minor bugs (?) in your newly introduced "compare" feature:

1. The "XX games in common" message is repeated every 20 rows or so. Is this intentional?

2. Hovering over the general profile stats on top of the page doesn't work at all, e.g. the "Level XXX in X points" information always shows "0 points" and the shown level is always my own. I'm not sure if this can be fixed though.

This whole page is PSNP feature. Both bugs you mentioned are part of PSNP as well.

However, there's another bug caused by PSNP+. If you enable "Resize PS5 icons", the background in "common games" will be dark grey which is wrong. I will look into that.

On 2. 1. 2022 at 5:53 PM, Cleggworth said:

love the addition of marked unobtainable. Any chance a toggle feature could be added to remove unobtainables from the trophy advisor?

Trophies are now marked but filtering/hiding feature will not be added because it's not really doable with the script.

On 3. 1. 2022 at 2:04 PM, FilmFanatic said:

Would it be possible for PSNP+ to direct you to the guide for that trophy for DLC trophies since they aren’t linked like base game trophies are.

Quite hard to do with a script. This is broken on PSNP's end and it would be better if Sly finally fixed it.

On 3. 1. 2022 at 2:04 PM, FilmFanatic said:

And could PSNP+ be used to add in new trophy milestones, for example, every 1000th trophy is a milestone after you hit 10,000 trophies.

Currently the script does not store any info about individual trophies so this is currently not possible. Maybe in the future.

On 3. 1. 2022 at 5:54 PM, Gwendly said:

Would it be possible for the average completion % to be added to the game lists similar to Plat and 100%s ; similar to how it is if you search for a specific game ?

Perhaps this could be added. But what's the purpose of this information? I can't find any use for it.

19 hours ago, Kiyan-13 said:

Can we add playtime?

I don't have access to PSN data.

6 hours ago, Doom said:

Well now, this is fantastic! I love it!

Can't imagine how much time it took during the years to develop this extension.

The unobtainable trophies warning and the thing about hiding trophies in the guides are awesome additions!

@HusKy if it isn't an impossible request, can I suggest a way to disable duplicate trophy lists in the series page?

A lot of us don't have interest, time, or money to pursue every single trophy list a game might have. What with it being released on multiple platforms at release, or being remastered years later or even having region specific lists.

But I still would love to have a "clean" series page.

Like, look at this thing. I don't care for all these duplicates. I'd love to be able to hide them and see the stages as "completed".

In this case I would recommend making your own list where you track all AC games that interest you. Would that work for you?

48 minutes ago, HusKy said:

In this case I would recommend making your own list where you track all AC games that interest you. Would that work for you?

I mean, possibly. I haven't really checked out the custom list function yet.

It's just that I have 311 platinums, and just from the last 30 I counted 17 possible franchises/series. Can't imagine how many more I might have in there...

It would be quite a long process.

It's not about wanting to track them, more like having that feature to be there and accessible like the cabinet or the milestones.

But no sweat if you aren't interested in it. The script is fabulous as is!

I am probably still gonna use custom lists for wishlist and backlog tho.

It's not like I just finished building a dynamic google spreadsheet just for that, like, yesterday ?

EDIT/RANT:

Although, custom lists for series would help in weeding out trophy lists that in my opinions have really no business being there. Like, Gwent has really no business being in a Series with Wichter 3. I understand it's in the same "setting", but come on.

Or clusterf*ck lists like the Star Wars one, that basically has all Star Wars games in it, even if they have no link with one another. I'm amazed there's no Lego Star Wars in there, but I suppose there's a Lego series somewhere, that looks like a clusterf*ck too.

Edited by Doom