[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

How do I add games to the Game Lists?

I created 2 lists. I can edit them, I can add tags, notes and change the name. But I can't find any option to add games to it. Searching also doesn't deliver results, probably because the list is empty.

I'm using chrome in the latest version and have the tamperscript for psnp+ installed 2 days ago.

14 minutes ago, Kraeftchen said:

How do I add games to the Game Lists?

I created 2 lists. I can edit them, I can add tags, notes and change the name. But I can't find any option to add games to it. Searching also doesn't deliver results, probably because the list is empty.

I'm using chrome in the latest version and have the tamperscript for psnp+ installed 2 days ago.

Found it. You have to select the game, then you'll find a drop-down on the right side of the screen with a button "add to list".

Would it be possible to add filters to the guides page? Alphabetical, Platform, Difficulty , Time , amount of playthroughs and presence of online trophies would all be great to be able to filter for.

This would have been super helpful for something like the Platinum difficulty challenge , but also just in general

(I'm guessing it's not possible but figured I'd ask anyways..)

12 hours ago, HusKy said:

Hey everyone, v4.5 is here.

This month I started playing Deep Rock Galactic with 3 other trophy hunters and I wanted to easily track our progress on a single page. Because DRG is such a long game, it would be nice to see how is everyone doing including information about individual trophies and progress data that the PS5 provides.

So I decided to extend the compare page with data of more than 2 players and here's the result:

ReYeYXz.png

This feature is aimed at those who play games in co-op with their buddies. "Compare+" as I call it supports up-to 4 players (for now) and also displays data about trophy progress if the PS5 list supports it.

This is a very impressive feature. I would have loved to have something similar back when I played more multiplayer games. Have recently read through this entire thread and love to see all the innovation and new updates you make and add. Keep up the good work @HusKy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

It doesn't seem to be working properly for me, only shows 2 people's trophies if you put 4 user's names in

It should redirect you to compare page after clicking "Show". Can you send me that link? Use PM if don't want to share publicly.

2 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Blood_Velvet doesn't have the game in his profile. Is the PSN ID correct?

I will improve error handling in the next update. Right now the user needs to have at least 0% progress in their profile for it to work correctly.

28 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Blood_Velvet doesn't have the game in his profile. Is the PSN ID correct?

I will improve error handling in the next update. Right now the user needs to have at least 0% progress in their profile for it to work correctly.

I just picked some of my random friend's IDs, I figured they would just show up as blank if they didn't own the game like with the base PSNP trophy compare feature. Even then, only myself and one other are showing up on the trophy list itself.

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

2 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

I just picked some of my random friend's IDs, I figured they would just show up as blank if they didn't own the game like with the base PSNP trophy compare feature. Even then, only myself and one other are showing up on the trophy list itself.

Seems like there are small issues with the feature. I will fix them this weekend.

• Like 1

On 26. 1. 2022 at 9:06 PM, Gwendly said:

Would it be possible to add filters to the guides page? Alphabetical, Platform, Difficulty , Time , amount of playthroughs and presence of online trophies would all be great to be able to filter for.

This would have been super helpful for something like the Platinum difficulty challenge , but also just in general

(I'm guessing it's not possible but figured I'd ask anyways..)

It's not possible for every guide (e.g. have the filters here https://psnprofiles.com/guides) but in the future I might add this info to game lists so that you can for example order games by difficulty or time.

• Like 1

[Suggestion]

Would it be possible to add a warning to games indicating that they are delisted from the store? Like how the unobtainables list is crowdsourced, people could submit games to a "Delisted" list. Or an alternative to that could be to run it through the Platprices website and games that are shown as "Not available for purchase" within the store link on the PSN store could be flagged in PSNP as delisted.

Might be a ridiculous suggestion but I have an interest in delisted games so I thought this could be cool if its possible to be done.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

[Suggestion]

Would it be possible to add a warning to games indicating that they are delisted from the store? Like how the unobtainables list is crowdsourced, people could submit games to a "Delisted" list. Or an alternative to that could be to run it through the Platprices website and games that are shown as "Not available for purchase" within the store link on the PSN store could be flagged in PSNP as delisted.

Might be a ridiculous suggestion but I have an interest in delisted games so I thought this could be cool if its possible to be done.

I would do this only if someone else wanted to crowdsource the data and maintain this master list. I don't think PlatPrices provides this info in their PSNP+ API but I'm not sure. @NathanielJohn ?

Furthermore, PP does not track PS3/Vita games etc. That's a ton of games that are perhaps purchasable through on-device stores but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

@HusKy Would it be possible to filter the game lists based on themes and/or genres that are indicated in each game's page? Another nice thing would be to be able to add our own tags to the games in the list (only for ourselves)

My backlog is more than 500+ games so sometimes when I feel like a specific genre it would be useful to see what choices I have

• Like 2

On 2/2/2022 at 7:55 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

[Suggestion]

I like this idea, especially considering how many Vita/PS4 games are delisted these days. 

• Like 1

Did you mean for these to say 2022?

Also, any plans to add a way to view online/multiplayer trophies in a similar way to how unobtainable trophies are shown?

Spoiler

4.5 - 26/1/2021

• added "Compare+" functionality
    • compare trophy progress of up-to 4 players
    • supports displaying PS5 progress counters
    • great for co-op teams xD
  • fixed issue with "PS5 icon resize" in Chromium based browsers

4.4 - 11/1/2021

• iOS 15 (iPad, iPhone) support [experimental]
  • unobtainable trophies
    • mark games with unobtainable trophies in series pages
    • mark unobtainable trophies in trophy log/advisor
    • start report in edit mode if there's already an existing report
    • generate short report if all trophies are checked
  • logged out user: stop script execution
  • lists: when visiting a trophy list which is inside a game list, the information inside the game list will be updated

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this add-on @HusKy.

I have a spreadsheet with every one of my PS3, PSV, PS4 and PS5 purchases on it. I was able to use my spreadsheet and your add-on to create a true backlog list. It took me a couple of days but now I know that I have 713 unstarted/uncompleted PS games thanks to creating a backlog list using PSNP+.

Thanks for your hard work...

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u