[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Hi there

Great idea with this extension :)

Some feature suggestions which could be helpful:

Sessions filter

It would be useful to filter for games on a selected list (incl. the complete/incomplete/platinum filter of course).

For example I have some unfinished games in the sessions even with the "hide 100%/plat" games filter on for which I don't need any sessions anymore. And instead of comparing against the complete set of a user's games you could swap in the contents of selectable list as game whitelist.

Compare game/trophy lists filter

When comparing game or trophy lists with other players it can be useful to filter for done/finished trophies for each of the users to check which are the most profitable to do or which you actually need to do.

* Game list comparison: if I compare our shared games for example I would like an option to either hide your 100% and/or mine 100% to see which unfinished game we have actually in common.
        * Trophy list comparison: if I compare our shared trophies for Tomb Raider PS4 for example I would like to filter out your done trophies to check if we have some locked online trophies in common (ps: we have no locked trophies in common it sems ;) )

Greetings

Animenkna

Awesome feature. This is exactly what I've been looking for! 

I just added pretty much all my games to a list (1400+). Some of them are already at 100% completion. Now I changed the settings to remove games at 100% completion, but they still remain in my list. 

Is it because I added them while they were already at 100%? Is there any way to remove them again without having to delete every single one by hand? 

I'm using psnpp on my android phone 

59 minutes ago, SanyoShovah said:

Awesome feature. This is exactly what I've been looking for! 

I just added pretty much all my games to a list (1400+). Some of them are already at 100% completion. Now I changed the settings to remove games at 100% completion, but they still remain in my list. 

Is it because I added them while they were already at 100%? Is there any way to remove them again without having to delete every single one by hand? 

I'm using psnpp on my android phone 

First of all, 1400 games is a lot. Please make sure to backup your PSNP+ data!

Games are removed automatically whenever you visit your profile. You might have to scroll down if the game that is supposed to be removed was played "100+ games" ago. Alternatively, you can click the "Load All Games" button.

I already made a backup 

I just finished a game and it was removed from the list 

However all the games that were already at 100% when I added them are still on the list. 

Even after reloading and refreshing several times. 

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

First of all, 1400 games is a lot. Please make sure to backup your PSNP+ data!

Games are removed automatically whenever you visit your profile. You might have to scroll down if the game that is supposed to be removed was played "100+ games" ago. Alternatively, you can click the "Load All Games" button.

Alright now I get it. Visiting my profile and scrolling down all the way to the bottom did the trick. List is down to 1100 games. 

Thanks for your help 

1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys, I installed tampermonkey but nothing changed on the website, can some one help? :D

Tampermonkey is just a browser extension that can run user scripts. You still need to install the script itself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Tampermonkey is just a browser extension that can run user scripts. You still need to install the script itself.

I'm an idiot, I opened the tab to it, but did not click install hahahah thanks mate, love the extension! Makes the whole website, which I have been a part of since 2015, a completely fresh experience :D

I've recently started using PSNP+ and I must say great work on it @HusKy, thanks for all the effort you're doing on the site when the official site isn't taking suggestions anymore :). I think a nice new feature that could potentially be added is filtering games by auto-pops on a person's profile and maybe allowing them to see what their fastest platinum is without auto-popping. I've also been shown a script that someone else has made for personal use that displays fastest platinum achiever times without the 100% club, I wonder if PSNP+ could also add the option for people who use it to see the fastest platinum times if we were to click on "Platinum Club", it would probably be a nice feature for people who only go for plats without DLC to see, or people who want to retain a fastest time somewhere when the game gets DLC years after the release. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

I think a nice new feature that could potentially be added is filtering games by auto-pops on a person's profile and maybe allowing them to see what their fastest platinum is without auto-popping.

But how do you detect auto popped trophies? I'm not a big fan of using arbitrary times to determine what is auto popped and what is not.

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

I've also been shown a script that someone else has made for personal use that displays fastest platinum achiever times without the 100% club, I wonder if PSNP+ could also add the option for people who use it to see the fastest platinum times if we were to click on "Platinum Club", it would probably be a nice feature for people who only go for plats without DLC to see, or people who want to retain a fastest time somewhere when the game gets DLC years after the release. 

I would like to see this script. Not sure how these times can be retrieved without mass scraping.

• Like 1

Hey, hopefully an easy one.

When I click on any game, I have the option to "Refresh Progress". I'd like another button underneath to "Toggle Earned Trophies", exactly like you've done in the Trophy Guides. Just be really handy and nice to be able to have a quick glance at what I'm missing.

Thanks for the great work :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OpenScars said:

When I click on any game, I have the option to "Refresh Progress". I'd like another button underneath to "Toggle Earned Trophies", exactly like you've done in the Trophy Guides. Just be really handy and nice to be able to have a quick glance at what I'm missing.

You can already do that:

brfn7p4.png

12 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You can already do that:

brfn7p4.png

Jesus.... I've no idea how I've missed that in the last 10 years... I have zero excuse! Would be cooler with your smart button though (trying to justify to myself that I had a good idea :P )

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

But how do you detect auto popped trophies? I'm not a big fan of using arbitrary times to determine what is auto popped and what is not.

I would like to see this script. Not sure how these times can be retrieved without mass scraping.

On this site at least there's a list of PS4 to PS5 autopop plats: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/117600-list-of-ps5-auto-popping-trophies/ The Elder Scrolls Online now auto-pops both ways as of the most recent patch, maybe a time that takes less than 30 minutes on one of those games could be considered an auto-pop, then there's also PS3 games such as Sound Shapes and Motorstorm RC that auto-pop and their auto-pops are usually done in under 5 minutes. However I guess this suggestion does fall into the "arbitrary times" category. As for the platinum club script, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to reveal who uses it as it might be for that person's personal use, I just know it's possible to show fastest platinum achievers because the player has done that for themselves. 

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to reveal who uses it as it might be for that person's personal use

Understandable. You can let them know and they can contact me via PM if they want to share this information.

Unless the maintainer of the "autopop" list can provide a list that is easily parsable then it's gonna be quite a pain to integrate it into PSNP+ I think.
Cool idea though, if we could somehow automate classification of autopops and baby games (Ratalaika etc.) then possibly this metadata can provide a way to visualize how many "hard earned platinums" we have on our profiles and how many cheap ones we have. However this takes a lot of maintenance and manually updating list, verifying reports and removing false positives etc. so it might not be feasible unless you deploy a neural net or something to chew through all that data and separate the signal from the noise. :D

@HusKy I love you for this update!

The amount of time I spend selecting the order was too high :P

MVP as always :)

Lists: added option to set default order and direction (ascending/descending)
Lists: rows are highlighted according to progress (blue, green background) 

• Like 1

If possible there should be a feature where it shows trophy unlocked for guides even if is for a different platform, for example with Bayonetta the guide was made for the PS3 version, im playing the ps4 version. So with guides it would be nice if it shows all the trophies iv earnedon PS4 even its a PS3 guide

12 minutes ago, HarvZGames said:

If possible there should be a feature where it shows trophy unlocked for guides even if is for a different platform, for example with Bayonetta the guide was made for the PS3 version, im playing the ps4 version. So with guides it would be nice if it shows all the trophies iv earnedon PS4 even its a PS3 guide

Hey there @HarvZGames! That's already a possibility in the "Progress" section located at top right. Examples:

Spoiler

zhKHIL3.png

mkQupAW.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HarvZGames said:

This is indeed possible. See reply above. :)