[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

1 minute ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Both works. I personally use Hyperweb, unless UserScripts has better features that I don't know about?

Hyperweb might work now but will stop working at some point. They don't implement GM API, only a really small subset.

First of all, thank you for all the work and effort!

Is there any repository of pending and/or rejected petitions? Just to not duplicate.

I love the sessions filters on my games and the two options on the sessions page to hide platinumed or 100% games. I was wondering if it can be improved even more. Sometimes there're a lot of sessions for a game, with different trophies to be intended. Would it be possible to filter just the sessions of trophies you don't have? Ideally it should filter on your psnprofiles profile page (not mark a game with a session active) along with another check on the sessions page to hide those sessions.

Thank you!

On 8. 8. 2022 at 9:49 AM, breakXedge said:

First of all, thank you for all the work and effort!

Is there any repository of pending and/or rejected petitions? Just to not duplicate.

I love the sessions filters on my games and the two options on the sessions page to hide platinumed or 100% games. I was wondering if it can be improved even more. Sometimes there're a lot of sessions for a game, with different trophies to be intended. Would it be possible to filter just the sessions of trophies you don't have? Ideally it should filter on your psnprofiles profile page (not mark a game with a session active) along with another check on the sessions page to hide those sessions.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, this is not possible. PSNP+ does not track individual progress for each game you have on your profile. Furthermore, the sessions page ( https://psnprofiles.com/sessions?all ) does not provide info about the trophies which are listed in the session details.

On 8. 8. 2022 at 5:59 PM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

this is an excellent new feature, would it be possible to have an option for it to apply to the main Games page too? I feel like the stacks bury any games I might actually be interested in seeing there

Are you talking about this page https://psnprofiles.com/games

or user profiles?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

Unfortunately, this is not possible. PSNP+ does not track individual progress for each game you have on your profile. Furthermore, the sessions page ( https://psnprofiles.com/sessions?all ) does not provide info about the trophies which are listed in the session details.

Are you talking about this page https://psnprofiles.com/games

or user profiles?

yeah the https://psnprofiles.com/games page if possible

Would it be possible to either sort by region of the stacks ( alphabetical -  ASIA,EU,JAP,NA) or just select a region such as the unobtainables or plat/non plat?

EDIT: Would be great so be able to search all games on psnp and then sort it by region, but I have a feeling that might be a bit more technical then just on the profile.

EDIT2: You can kinda do this on TrueTrophies. TT puts (EU),(NA),(JAP) in the title of the game, so if you search "(EU) in the search bar you wll get all stacks that are propperly named. NA stacks are not searchable since they just put the name of the game cause they consider American the default stack or something. In a world so focused on America seems fair Americans take the L finally.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

This is an amazing script!

Might be already suggested, but it would be great if guide information would be visible when clicking on a single DLC trophy (like it works for the base game).

Similarly for when clicking on a trophy of another version than the one the guide is made for (like PS5 trophy on a PS4 guide)

• Like 1

I've had this script for about a month now and it has proved to be very useful so far. Nice work! Is there anyway you can make it so that games with unobtainable trophies won't show up when you filter your game list to only show unobtainable trophies if you have them already?

Edited by Ssharif0402
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, HusKy said:

You can see online tags for games that are in your lists as long as the info is available in the guide.

CuMj2kH.png

I can get this to work by going to each game's page and refreshing. Is there a less manual way to do it?

Edited by Markemmanuel

Some info about "remote list" feature introduced in v6.0:

Unfortunately, this feature will NOT be available on iOS (running via Userscripts.app) due to some limitations in Safari. It would require some very large changes in the code which I don't want to do right now and my usage of PSNP+ on iOS is very light at best.

The next update will reenable this feature for Tampermonkey users.

Regarding the "blacklist" feature which has been discussed one or two weeks ago, I have not forgotten but last week I was super busy. However, I have been brainstorming about it for a while and I'm trying to come up with flexible yet somewhat automated solution.

On 10. 8. 2022 at 4:34 AM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

yeah the https://psnprofiles.com/games page if possible

Could be added I suppose. However, the page will display 50 - whatever duplicates are hidden. There would also need to be some sort of toggle to display these stacks if needed.

On 10. 8. 2022 at 10:45 AM, Prometheous101 said:

Would it be possible to either sort by region of the stacks ( alphabetical -  ASIA,EU,JAP,NA) or just select a region such as the unobtainables or plat/non plat?

EDIT: Would be great so be able to search all games on psnp and then sort it by region, but I have a feeling that might be a bit more technical then just on the profile.

EDIT2: You can kinda do this on TrueTrophies. TT puts (EU),(NA),(JAP) in the title of the game, so if you search "(EU) in the search bar you wll get all stacks that are propperly named. NA stacks are not searchable since they just put the name of the game cause they consider American the default stack or something. In a world so focused on America seems fair Americans take the L finally.

For now, you can do: Load All Games -> Ctrl + F -> "• GER", "• NA" etc. I know, pretty crappy. xD

On 10. 8. 2022 at 2:04 PM, bikkertje said:

This is an amazing script!

Might be already suggested, but it would be great if guide information would be visible when clicking on a single DLC trophy (like it works for the base game).

Similarly for when clicking on a trophy of another version than the one the guide is made for (like PS5 trophy on a PS4 guide)

Suggested numerous times, not so simple to do. I might add this but it will be only on demand, e.g. you would need to click a button and the script would *try* to find a matching guide. It's kind of a PITA to implement this.

On 13. 8. 2022 at 2:35 AM, Ssharif0402 said:

I've had this script for about a month now and it has proved to be very useful so far. Nice work! Is there anyway you can make it so that games with unobtainable trophies won't show up when you filter your game list to only show unobtainable trophies if you have them already?

Not possible right now. But lists don't have completion filter which would partially solve this issue. Need to add that first.

On 13. 8. 2022 at 3:09 AM, Markemmanuel said:

I can get this to work by going to each game's page and refreshing. Is there a less manual way to do it?

Yeah, only this way right now. The script is supposed to collect this info as you "naturally" browse the website.

• Like 3

Thank you HusKy for this, it's made using this site so much better!

I just wanted to ask...I'm completely new to this and have no idea about scripts etc. Is Tampermonkey safe to use with Firefox? I'm paranoid of someone 'tampering' ? with my computer or something. Since I've seen no one else complain or even ask this, I assume it's all safe to use but I just wanted to ask if there's anything I should be aware of using this scripting stuff?

Thanks again