[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

22 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

@HusKy

Sorry if Im being dense here - is there any way to order trophies or games by number of game owners?

If not, is that something that could be added to PSNP+?

It is already possible, if you go to games/trophies in the upper section of website, there is a filter 'owners' (trophies gets you that by default), unless you mean your own lists? ?

Edited by Rejim

7 minutes ago, Rejim said:

It is already possible, if you go to games/trophies in the upper section of website, there is a filter 'owners' (trophies gets you that by default), unless you mean your own lists? 1f914.png

Yes - sorry - I should have specified - I mean within one's own list

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Yes - sorry - I should have specified - I mean within one's own list

If you mean the main list of games inside profile, not possible right now. I can only order by what's visible on that page.

This could be added in game lists but I don't think that's what you are looking for.

Edited by HusKy

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

If you mean the main list of games inside profile, not possible right now. I can only order by what's visible on that page.

This could be added in game lists but I don't think that's what you are looking for.

I would be interested in having that option to sort game lists if it's not too much work for you.

So I noticed you can add a line-through effect to list elements on guides by clicking on them.

This one:

.psnpp-strikethrough-fade {
  text-decoration: line-through;
  opacity: 0.3;
}

Is there a way for PSNP+ to track that and write it into the local storage or something? I restarted my device last night and had to mark completed parts of a guide again. It wasn't much of a problem, but it'd be better if PSNP+ kept track of that.

Edited by viech54

On 15. 10. 2022 at 7:58 AM, viech54 said:

So I noticed you can add a line-through effect to list elements on guides by clicking on them.

This one:

.psnpp-strikethrough-fade {
  text-decoration: line-through;
  opacity: 0.3;
}

Is there a way for PSNP+ to track that and write it into the local storage or something? I restarted my device last night and had to mark completed parts of a guide again. It wasn't much of a problem, but it'd be better if PSNP+ kept track of that.

Yeah, it's not my top priority right now but I would like to add this at some point.

7 hours ago, OpenScars said:

Sorry for my rant above.

On the right side, is there a way to show 'topic creator' instead of the last person to comment?

Not feasible. The script would have to load each thread to find the creator and that would be just extremely slow and impractical.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HusKy said:

ICYMI: PSNP now hides shovelware by default (games are tagged manually by game information team).

If we combine this with "Hide stacks" feature of PSNP+, it makes for a pretty clean "New Trophy Lists" section on the frontpage.

i can't thank you enough for this, Husky! 

After quite a very long time it feels like someone on psnp finally changes things many of us wanted. I don't know how many good games i missed on the front page in the last month because of this flood of garbage. Amazing update :-) 

Edited by DavySuicide

1 minute ago, DavySuicide said:

i can't thank you enough for this, Husky!

Oh, the new feature was added by Sly! xD

It's available to everyone, even without this script.

I'm talking about this little button:

8FCEV23.png

There was no announcement, it's mostly being discussed here:

1 minute ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

It's a cool feature but why is it not possible to hide them from people's profiles too? 

I have not added this feature so it's not up to me.

However, I have come to realize that if I visit a profile that is filled with these games, it usually means it's not worth checking that profile at all. xD

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Thedah said:

Is there a way to turn off crossing out lists in trophy guides? For example I can't click on links for this trophy https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8924-yakuza-5-trophy-guide#24-hall-of-famer It just crosses out the list.

The links in this guide are broken. They all point to Japanese (?) trophy names, e.g.:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8924-yakuza-5-trophy-guide#29-食べ歩きの龍

but the correct link should be:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8924-yakuza-5-trophy-guide#29-gourmet-dragon

edit. Example of correct links inside a list that work as expected:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8975-wolfenstein-youngblood-trophy-guide#3-tips-strategies

Edited by HusKy

On 10/21/2022 at 7:46 AM, HusKy said:

In case you missed it: PSNProfiles now hides shovelware by default (games are tagged manually by game information team).

If we combine this with "Hide stacks" feature of PSNP+, it makes for a pretty clean "New Trophy Lists" section on the frontpage.

Was just checking the list to look for Requiem and Gotham Knights and noticed no lame ass trophy lists spam, I rushed here to check if it was your doing ?

Man it looks so much better now, I'm almost crying ?

The other good news is you don't have to tackle the issue anymore ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Smaller update v6.14 is here:

Great mini update! The refine search button is really nice. There's been a few times I tried to search for a game and it surprisingly wasn't at the top of the results and I had to scroll a bit to find what I was looking for.

The interactive table feature will be appreciated as well as I really enjoy the feature for normal lists in guides.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 2:09 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

It's a cool feature but why is it not possible to hide them from people's profiles too? 

On 10/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, HusKy said:

I have not added this feature so it's not up to me.

However, I have come to realize that if I visit a profile that is filled with these games, it usually means it's not worth checking that profile at all. xD

Preach!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Do people generally provide reasons why a trophy is unobtainable when they report trophies? If so, could you add that info somewhere on the trophy page or the game?

That would be too much work I think, and usually that kind of information is in the forums, so would just need to look a bit.

But more than often it's one of two, either servers are down so any online trophies are out (or entire games), or an bug/error in the trophy activation code.

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Do people generally provide reasons why a trophy is unobtainable when they report trophies? If so, could you add that info somewhere on the trophy page or the game?

Yes, most of the time. Usually it should be a matter of checking the forum to see why the trophies are unobtainable.