[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

2 hours ago, langdon said:

This is really good for sharing lists, no matter how long.  It's not text, but it looks pretty for the person you're sharing with at least:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/take-webpage-screenshots/mcbpblocgmgfnpjjppndjkmgjaogfceg?hl=en

Dunno about other browsers but Firefox has a built in screenshot function that can snap to elements. Right click -> Take Screenshot or Ctrl + Shift + S. Only saves as png's but thats not a huge drawback in my opinion.

• Like 2

Hey great work on this add-on. I have been using it for a month and now I noticed some wrong information. I have completed games which when I go to search and not bold so it's seems like I haven't done them Even if I add such game to to-do custom list and there also it don's show that I have completed it. One such game is  The Jumping Brownie JP PS5. Any advice how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

I found the issue. Had to restart my browser. All good now.

Edited by Bustabg288

18 hours ago, Geridian said:

Only the EU stack was listed.
Now, nearly two months after I finished the NA stack, the dropdown menu on the trophy guide page lists the EU and the NA stack.

Not sure what caused it but I'm glad it works now. Essentially, the script learns about which games you play every time you visit your profile. As long as you visit your profile often, things like that dropdown in guides should work correctly.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HusKy said:

Small update after almost 2 month break - v6.18

PS+ Extra/Premium is available in the sidebar. The info comes from PlatPrices.com so if you want this feature, head over to PSNP+ settings and enable the integration.

Shoutout to @NathanielJohn for adding this info in their API.

N9DDZzC.png ... GsV8yN8.png

New collapse option:

4aNWUEl.png

Congratulation !

Edited by MsieurSeb
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

might be random but is there a possibility with psnp+ to get a dark mode for this website? :D 

For dark mode, I would highly recommend Dark Reader browser extension:

https://darkreader.org/

22 minutes ago, Big-Brady said:

So does this auto update? Cause I am not seeing the latest update actually on PSNp even though it says I have updated, I have restarted everything etc.

Tampermonkey checks for update I think once per day. You can also "force" script update by clicking the install link (see first post). This will open update window and from there you can update the script manually.

• Like 2

@HusKy

Could game lists show the platinumed / completed date instead of the added date in game lists?

Maybe have it be an option somewhere.

Game lists                                                                                                                                        Profile

34blSjS.pngrLRp51J.png

• Like 1

Not sure if this has already been addressed in the thread, but a quick search didn't see anything. I use another script to auto load all games on a profile but that is interfering with this script. Is there a way to get this script to auto load all games on a profile on page load as a setting? (PSNP+ crashes because the other script loads the game loading bar and that info is blank, causing the script to try to parse a blank line). @HusKy

Edited by Squirlruler

9 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

@HusKy

Could game lists show the platinumed / completed date instead of the added date in game lists?

Maybe have it be an option somewhere.

Game lists                                                                                                                                        Profile

34blSjS.pngrLRp51J.png

I'd like to add this at some point, added to my backlog.

7 hours ago, MrShovelware said:

Does this let us block the window that shows people posting statuses? 

The script does not run on the forum. You can use ad blocking extensions for this.

4 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Not sure if this has already been addressed in the thread, but a quick search didn't see anything. I use another script to auto load all games on a profile but that is interfering with this script. Is there a way to get this script to auto load all games on a profile on page load as a setting? (PSNP+ crashes because the other script loads the game loading bar and that info is blank, causing the script to try to parse a blank line). @HusKy

Technically, I could add this. But I don't like that this will automatically fire dozens of HTTP requests in the background when visiting very large profiles. I suppose Sly is OK with this if a staff member suggested this but I'm not sure about this. ? I could also fix the conflict with your other script probably, feel free to message me via Discord.

Edited by HusKy

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

Technically, I could add this. But I don't like that this will automatically fire dozens of HTTP requests in the background when visiting very large profiles. I suppose Sly is OK with this if a staff member suggested this but I'm not sure about this.

That's fine. I will add it to your script myself then :P No biggie.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Hey everyone, v6.19 is here. This version brings new export options for single game lists:

Here's an example of the table which we will be exporting:

Q0FSz6W.png

Regular screenshot, taken with print screen with some pretty bad cropping:

0PaG1iP.png

CSV export, for spreadsheet lovers and archivists. This is only for exporting, can't be imported back:

23tQpEF.png

PNG image, for that pixel perfect crop:

IDctnMZ.png

and finally, BBCode (this is technically HTML code but most people are familiar with the good ol' "BBCode" naming) for those who simply want to share their list on the forum:

that's cool and i will definitely be using that

• Like 1

@HusKy
I just noticed a bug, if I change page in the "search game" feature, all the icons that indicate unobtainable trophies next to the list will disappear, and the issue is persisent even if I try to refresh the page. So basically as of now I can only see the unobtainable lists only on page 1. Here's the images:

Spoiler

Normal view:

SSvPHrh.png

When I change page and then I go back::

WvSBNwT.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shary96 said:

I just noticed a bug

Good find.

The problem is that initial URL path is "/search/games?q=something", but once you start changing pages, it simply changes to "/search?q=something" and the script does not recognize this path as games search. This should be an easy fix for me. Edit: Already fixed and will be available in the next update.

For comparison, user search always stays as "/search/users?q=something" when changing pages:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/users?q=something&page=2

For now, you can manually fix this by changing the URL from:

https://psnprofiles.com/search?q=FIFA

to

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=FIFA

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, HusKy said:

Hey everyone, v6.19 is here. This version brings new export options for single game lists:

Here's an example of the table which we will be exporting:

Q0FSz6W.png

Regular screenshot, taken with print screen with some pretty bad cropping:

0PaG1iP.png

CSV export, for spreadsheet lovers and archivists. This is only for exporting, can't be imported back:

23tQpEF.png

PNG image, for that pixel perfect crop:

IDctnMZ.png

and finally, BBCode (this is technically HTML code but most people are familiar with the good ol' "BBCode" naming) for those who simply want to share their list on the forum:

Surprised GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

My God, this is really good!

On 15/01/2023 at 6:36 AM, HusKy said:

23tQpEF.png

Would it be difficult to make the CSV export bring the information from the guides in columns? (Difficulty, Playthrough, Hours, Online, Buggy)

On 16. 1. 2023 at 3:07 PM, p_v_m_a_25 said:

Would it be difficult to make the CSV export bring the information from the guides in columns? (Difficulty, Playthrough, Hours, Online, Buggy)

I think this should be possible.

54 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Is it possible to add just DLC to a list? 1f914.png Or would that not work because it's on the same page?

You can only add full trophy lists.

• Like 1

Something maybe niche I noticed just now, but worth fixing: when "importing" a trophy guide description from another port/version on a single trophy's page, any spoilered text in said description can't be revealed by clicking it and the pop-up in the top-left corner to automatically reveal all spoilers is absent, which forces you to go to the guide itself to read the text and renders the import some degree of irrelevant. Here's the trophy I discovered this on, lemme know if I need to provide more detail:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5415-batman-arkham-city/2-im-batman

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Xillynoc said:

Something maybe niche I noticed just now, but worth fixing: when "importing" a trophy guide description from another port/version on a single trophy's page, any spoilered text in said description can't be revealed by clicking it and the pop-up in the top-left corner to automatically reveal all spoilers is absent, which forces you to go to the guide itself to read the text and renders the import some degree of irrelevant. Here's the trophy I discovered this on, lemme know if I need to provide more detail:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5415-batman-arkham-city/2-im-batman

Confirmed - it doesn't work for me either :(.

• Like 1