[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

14 hours ago, HusKy said:

I have been very busy recently without too much time or energy to put into PSNP+ but I fixed several smaller things that have been reported.

So here's v6.20:

Thanks. Keep the dream alive my friend. We appreciate the time and energy in creating a more perfect PSNP. 

• Like 2

Hi Husky, I was wondering... Do you think is that possible to add in future an ability to export entire profile (after clicking load all games, and even changing some filter options, like displaying only PS5 games and filtering in ascending by time and export would looks like it is filtered right now) into to csv file?

I'm running into an issue where the compare page does not work for this user:

https://psnprofiles.com/deathandwar92

I recently played a Destiny session with them and wanted to compare our games overall to see if there were any other games that maybe we could play together to polish off some unfinished games so tried to use the compare feature of the site and it just gives an error message stating "These users have no games in common".

I tried comparing with other people's profiles and it worked just fine. I tried replacing my name with other user's names as well and it still won't let me compare anyone with this user.

Any idea what is causing this error or how to fix it?

1 hour ago, BrozYn88 said:

Hi Husky, I was wondering... Do you think is that possible to add in future an ability to export entire profile (after clicking load all games, and even changing some filter options, like displaying only PS5 games and filtering in ascending by time and export would looks like it is filtered right now) into to csv file?

Technically, this is possible. Right now I think your profile has so many games that it will unfortunately crash the script because of storage limits.

44 minutes ago, Jeul_Dragon said:

I'm running into an issue where the compare page does not work for this user:

https://psnprofiles.com/deathandwar92

Can't compare profile with users removed from leaderboard -- it's limitation/problem of this website.

I don't know if this is a browser problem or a glitch with PSNP+ but when trying to load the DLC Guides for Minecraft: Set 2 via the Load Guide button, I keep getting an error message about a trophy name mismatch e.g. WARNING: Trophy names do not match. Guide displayed below for trophy "Awarded all trophies" might be incorrect. That error came from this trophy but similar errors appear for every trophy in the list :(https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13113-minecraft-set-2/1-whatever-floats-your-goat

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't know if this is a browser problem or a glitch with PSNP+ but when trying to load the DLC Guides for Minecraft: Set 2 via the Load Guide button, I keep getting an error message about a trophy name mismatch e.g. WARNING: Trophy names do not match. Guide displayed below for trophy "Awarded all trophies" might be incorrect. That error came from this trophy but similar errors appear for every trophy in the list :(https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/13113-minecraft-set-2/1-whatever-floats-your-goat

This is a super weird edge case since Minecraft has 2 separate throphy lists. This trophy has ID 1 (in set 2) just like the :platinum: trophy (in set 1) and unfortunately the way it works right now, it will load first guide info matching that ID. This is also why trophies like https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/7388-yakuza-6-the-song-of-life/10-dragon-of-legend work correctly.

I might fix this but I'm not sure what's the best approach right now.

• Like 1

Recently learned about PSNP+ and jumped on. I've got in on all my Safari browsers now, MacOS and iOS. I've noticed pages on PSNprofiles and the forum load a little slower which I'm sure is to be expected and isn't terribly slower by any means. I have notice the last couple days I'm getting cloudflare scan screens pretty regularly on both MacOS and iOS. Had to do a Captcha just now when submitting a forum reply. I've seen this going to guides, trophy pages and the forum. Searched here and didn't see other users mention it so thought I'd bring it up to see if there was a way to keep those from popping up. 

THANKS!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CommanderClif said:

Recently learned about PSNP+ and jumped on. I've got in on all my Safari browsers now, MacOS and iOS. I've noticed pages on PSNprofiles and the forum load a little slower which I'm sure is to be expected and isn't terribly slower by any means. I have notice the last couple days I'm getting cloudflare scan screens pretty regularly on both MacOS and iOS. Had to do a Captcha just now when submitting a forum reply. I've seen this going to guides, trophy pages and the forum. Searched here and didn't see other users mention it so thought I'd bring it up to see if there was a way to keep those from popping up. 

THANKS!!

Those will happen while the site is under heavy traffic. It just happened to occur this time while you’re trying out PSNP+, but it’s unrelated and there isn’t anything you can do until traffic falls back. 

• Like 1

Hey Husky, first thing first thank you so much for your work. PSNP+ make everything even easier on this site.

Maybe this has been asked 1000 times...but still: do you think that anywhere in the future we can get a feature that helps us clean up the "trophy advisor" section? Back in the ps3 era I had the "problem" of games I already sold, now with the time passing by I have the problem with sold consoles :D

Cheers

17 hours ago, MsieurSeb said:

Hello, it doesn't work for me.

Works fine for me, just tested. Keep in mind you need to be logged in.

17 minutes ago, Felcio said:

Hey Husky, first thing first thank you so much for your work. PSNP+ make everything even easier on this site.

Maybe this has been asked 1000 times...but still: do you think that anywhere in the future we can get a feature that helps us clean up the "trophy advisor" section? Back in the ps3 era I had the "problem" of games I already sold, now with the time passing by I have the problem with sold consoles :D

Cheers

Some sort of ignore list for trophy log? I will add this to my backlog.

• Like 3

Request, I just noticed the other day the existence of the Global DLC Rarities in the menu when viewing a profile, so I was asking, would it be possible to have a new set of percentages based on DLC owners? If I remember correctly this was an official feature before Sly changed the equation to the current one, and I think it would be nice to have both Global and DLC-only rarities together.

Edited by shary96

1 hour ago, shary96 said:

Request, I just noticed the other day the existence of the Global DLC Rarities in the menu when viewing a profile, so I was asking, would it be possible to have a new set of percentages based on DLC owners? If I remember correctly this was an official feature before Sly changed the equation to the current one, and I think it would be nice to have both Global and DLC-only rarities together.

Can you calculate these values for DLC trophies directly from the trophy list page? The formula for geometric mean can be reversed. Not sure about your request though.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Can you calculate these values for DLC trophies directly from the trophy list page? The formula for geometric mean can be reversed. Not sure about your request though.

Not sure if I understood correctly, but yes, there is a owner counter on every DLC, so I thought if it would be possible to get the percentages directly from there:

hjXSmMg.png

5 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Not sure if I understood correctly, but yes, there is a owner counter on every DLC, so I thought if it would be possible to get the percentages directly from there:

Right, but you would also need number of achievers for each DLC trophy and that is not available.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HusKy said:

I just released v6.21. This is another smaller update.

The feature brings a bit more variety to profiles.

It needs to be enabled first in the PSNP+ settings:

ykK9lHP.png

Afterwards, the widget that shows "Rarest Trophies" will only display unique games.

The algorithm is "smart" and favors Platinum trophy if rarities are identical.

Before vs. After:

mvQBV76.png ... XRyyR9K.png

Would it be possible to have toggle button for this next to the rarest trophies part so it can be easily toggled when needed?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HusKy said:

Right, but you would also need number of achievers for each DLC trophy and that is not available.

But there is..? ?

voALKxr.png

So for this specific trophy, we have 10.435 DLC owners and 4.602 trophy achievers, doing a bit of math it should be (4.602*100)/10.435, which equals 44.10%.

1 hour ago, shary96 said:

But there is..? 1f914.png

voALKxr.png

So for this specific trophy, we have 10.435 DLC owners and 4.602 trophy achievers, doing a bit of math it should be (4.602*100)/10.435, which equals 44.10%.

But this info is only available inside the trophy detail. You would have to load every single DLC trophy which could be 100+ network requests for a single trophy list.

• Like 1