[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

On 6/13/2022 at 11:55 PM, Snerlord said:

Just email it to yourself. its really simple. that's what I do.

I just send it over Facebook Messenger, just type in your own name and you have a chat with only you there. Send as many files/pictures as you wish.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:43 PM, leandroxpto said:

Anyway we can get an option to provide a key/secret for Dropbox / one drive /sharepoint or any other cloud file system. 

So we don't have to manually export/import across devices. Or atmost press a sync button. It would be a really cool addition for people who use alot of desktop /mobile at the same time. 

Sorry if a solution or question like this was already asked. 

Facebook Messenger + type in your own name to make a chat with only you there. Send as many files/pics as you wish.

Its very easy to access, just log into Facebook on any device, and save the file from the chat.

Or make another Discord account , and just be lazy like me and send it there if you are too lazy to log into Facebook.

Edited by Prometheous101

8 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

I just send it over Facebook Messenger, just type in your own name and you have a chat with only you there. Send as many files/pictures as you wish.

Yeah exactly, there is so many work arounds to this issue.

• Like 2

Just FYI, next update will once again trigger update dialog. I will be retiring Dropbox as the main host for this script and will move everything over to https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/

All scripts should update automatically I hope.

On 13. 6. 2022 at 11:43 PM, leandroxpto said:

Anyway we can get an option to provide a key/secret for Dropbox / one drive /sharepoint or any other cloud file system. 

So we don't have to manually export/import across devices. Or atmost press a sync button. It would be a really cool addition for people who use alot of desktop /mobile at the same time. 

Sorry if a solution or question like this was already asked. 

I would have to implement OAuth2 login which is possible and might do it at some point. It's not trivial to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

I know one of the latest updates allowed to export the lists one by one, but where is the old way to transport everything at once?

In the same place as before, PSNP+ Settings > Data > Export.

XBPRh2t.png

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

@HusKy 
Would you mind adding option "100%, not platinum"? It would be easier to look at 100%'s without plat.

Should be already possible with this combination:

Completion - 100%

Other - Without Platinum

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RDT1 said:

@HusKy not really worth adding as a feature but do you think we could have a link to user created generic lists for the new PS+ tiers? (in this thread)

I have created one for PS+ Extra, New Zealand (EU) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guB5lKnGHoAmhXTUSTibK-K6n8CpqDd4/view?usp=sharing

I think it'd be a great feature, especially since this service will be changing with time - it'd be cool to have the new PS+ games list without manual export, .json sharing, and manual import for every change in an ongoing service.

Oh and thanks for your list @RDT1 :) It's a nice overview of what's in the service where I can see what games I've already completed/started or could play in this new service.

Edited by GumiDeLaGumi
  • Like 1

@RDT1 @GumiDeLaGumi  Perhaps there will be a way to subscribe to a list that is hosted online (such as the one linked above) and maybe that's why the export feature for single list was added and maybe that's why the import list modal is so empty right now. Alas, we can only speculate for now. ;)

Edited by HusKy

On 6/23/2022 at 0:12 PM, HusKy said:

@RDT1 @GumiDeLaGumi  Perhaps there will be a way to subscribe to a list that is hosted online (such as the one linked above) and maybe that's why the export feature for single list was added and maybe that's why the import list modal is so empty right now. Alas, we can only speculate for now. ;)

I'm not sure if it's possible to automatically import a game list from another site, but TT just added lists of games for all the tiers of ps plus to their site. If you can pull those game names then there could be a list made automatically based on that. https://www.(URL not allowed)/n21370/playstation-plus-games-list

@HusKy Thanks for this awesome tool that helped me a lot thophy hunting along these years.

One feature that I think would be really useful, at least for me, is something like the unobtainables but to mark online trophies. Quite often I see games being shutdown that I didn't even noticed there were online trophies. Sometimes because it is a game with no guides, sometimes it is a trophy that requires online connection in a single player game that I would never have imaged.

Anyway, a flag that I could filter to see the games I have that I really want a plat, but maybe just not right not, that have an online trophy and I may not have done yet would save me from a random server shutdown.

As for a possible conflict with unobtainable trophy, once it becomes unobtainable there would be no reason to be listed as online.

@HusKy, any chance of giving the classic games a proper console tag?

A few options:

1) Adding a PS1/2 on PS4/5 tag (my personal choice):

CoB9HHq.jpg

2) Replacing the original trophy tag with the proper console tag:

iry9b0k.jpg

3) Keeping both tags:

p6S0H1Z.jpg

I guess this would require to manage another master list of games like the unobtainable trophies one, so I can understand why this is unlikely to happen (I wouldn't mind taking care of that list if that's the issue). But I think it would look great!

Thank you!

Edited by leandrorhcp

6 minutes ago, JupiterRule said:

Awesome idea, i did prefer the proper consolel tag, but a lot of work ahead to discover every single game on which system it was initially.

Also into the stats, that mean a new leaderboard and a lot of things, look like very complicated :( 

Hopefully something similar in futur update ! i would be hyped :) 

Not really a lot of work to detect the games as these tags would be only for the emulated games (not remasters or ports) on PS4/PS5, so pretty much the classic games on Plus Premium.

One Question about the comparing trophy Lists with friends Feature, is ist working for the Rest?

i think this Would be a Great feature, But it always shows unearned trophys as earned and earned as unearned, its Kinda random

edit: i found out why its Not working, i have My trophy Order on psnprofiles as sort by rarity and Not sort by psn (default) and When i compare it with My Friends it switches the Order of the trophy Text, But Not the Order of the trophy icons 

is it possible to Fix this?

@HusKy

Edited by Mavmathics
  • Like 1

I’m probably doing something wrong but I can’t get it to work on iOS anymore, I’ve downloaded Userscripts added the extension to safari but when I click the netlify link it doesn’t bring up a prompt and if I click on the extension it’s says failed to get in it data??

PlatPrices API seems to not work for me at all - anyone else had issues with this and know any fixes? 

For reference I'm using tampermonkey on Safari - rest of the script works fine...

I've imported my key from platprices and have selected the region, saved settings etc but nothing appears 

On 28. 6. 2022 at 9:35 PM, fenris-lima said:

@HusKy Thanks for this awesome tool that helped me a lot thophy hunting along these years.

One feature that I think would be really useful, at least for me, is something like the unobtainables but to mark online trophies. Quite often I see games being shutdown that I didn't even noticed there were online trophies. Sometimes because it is a game with no guides, sometimes it is a trophy that requires online connection in a single player game that I would never have imaged.

Anyway, a flag that I could filter to see the games I have that I really want a plat, but maybe just not right not, that have an online trophy and I may not have done yet would save me from a random server shutdown.

As for a possible conflict with unobtainable trophy, once it becomes unobtainable there would be no reason to be listed as online.

You can see online tags for games that are in your lists as long as the info is available in the guide.

CuMj2kH.png

On 30. 6. 2022 at 3:27 PM, Baranov_925 said:

@HusKy My suggestions - Can you give Platinum Club, table for Fastest Achiever and possibility of checking whole ranking with this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/za2Tedc

I don't think this is possible with a script.

On 4. 7. 2022 at 5:31 PM, leandrorhcp said:

@HusKy, any chance of giving the classic games a proper console tag?

A few options:

1) Adding a PS1/2 on PS4/5 tag (my personal choice):

CoB9HHq.jpg

2) Replacing the original trophy tag with the proper console tag:

iry9b0k.jpg

3) Keeping both tags:

p6S0H1Z.jpg

I guess this would require to manage another master list of games like the unobtainable trophies one, so I can understand why this is unlikely to happen (I wouldn't mind taking care of that list if that's the issue). But I think it would look great!

Thank you!

Sorry, not planning to do this. But I'm planning something that will partially cover this case.

On 6. 7. 2022 at 0:31 AM, Mavmathics said:

One Question about the comparing trophy Lists with friends Feature, is ist working for the Rest?

i think this Would be a Great feature, But it always shows unearned trophys as earned and earned as unearned, its Kinda random

edit: i found out why its Not working, i have My trophy Order on psnprofiles as sort by rarity and Not sort by psn (default) and When i compare it with My Friends it switches the Order of the trophy Text, But Not the Order of the trophy icons 

is it possible to Fix this?

@HusKy

Will look into this.

14 hours ago, roxy42968 said:

I’m probably doing something wrong but I can’t get it to work on iOS anymore, I’ve downloaded Userscripts added the extension to safari but when I click the netlify link it doesn’t bring up a prompt and if I click on the extension it’s says failed to get in it data??

Yeah, it won't bring up the prompt. After clicking the link, open the extension UI and click "Install" in the yellow bar.

llXQvbg.png

Keep in mind, you first need to open Userscripts app to set directory where the scripts will be stored.

22 minutes ago, Chappin8 said:

PlatPrices API seems to not work for me at all - anyone else had issues with this and know any fixes? 

For reference I'm using tampermonkey on Safari - rest of the script works fine...

I've imported my key from platprices and have selected the region, saved settings etc but nothing appears 

Works fine for me, after setting key and region, you should see the prices in the sidebar if available.

jqZX6Ww.png

u0wyXDX.png

• Like 2