[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

To be honest, I'm not planning to add any features for flagged users.

(But, you can hide any element on any website with some ad blockers, such as uBlock.)

No worries and thanks for the tool. It will be useful for other sites too, I really liked it. Would you know if it is possible to split the elements further? i.e. this Flagged for Removal part seems using the same element as Rarest Trophies box. So, is there a way to split these elements from each other?

5 minutes ago, Tirmata said:

No worries and thanks for the tool. It will be useful for other sites too, I really liked it. Would you know if it is possible to split the elements further? i.e. this Flagged for Removal part seems using the same element as Rarest Trophies box. So, is there a way to split these elements from each other?

I use these lines in Stylus and works perfectly just for the Flagged box:

div.title.red {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden !important;
}
div.title.red + .box {
}

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, leandrorhcp said:

I use these lines in Stylus and works perfectly just for the Flagged box:

div.title.red {
}
div.title.red + .box {
}

Amazing! Thank you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Anyway we can start tagging PS classics that have trophy support as PS1, PS2, and PSP games as they add them to the service and new trophy lists on the site here start popping? 

Well, you as a user can create a list and start adding those games in there.

Otherwise, this would be a task for Game Information Team on this website. :)

@HusKy I've been enjoying PSNP+ ever since I found this thread, I would like to share some scripts I use in combination with PSNP+.

PS5 Style Trophy List - inverse of "Resize PS5 icons"

Spoiler

const ps5Style = `

picture.game {

height: 100px;

display: flex;

align-items: center;

}`;

const style = document.createElement('style');

style.innerHTML = ps5Style;

document.head.appendChild(style);

Only show games without a platinum

Used jQuery because I was lazy

Spoiler

$('#gamesTable tr').has('.icon-sprite.platinum-18').hide();

Only show games with a platinum

Used jQuery because I was lazy part 2

Spoiler

$('#gamesTable tr').has('.icon-sprite.completion').hide();

I also have scripts for "True Completion Percentage" and "Fake 100% profile" but I think they are not interesting for PSNP+ :).

True Completion Percentage just calculates the amount of trophies you have per game. Ex: 5 of 10 trophies = 50%.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

Hey @HusKy! What a great job you've done on the PSNP+ since last time I checked it half a year ago, congrats!

Updated today to the most recent v5.4 and noticed a little bug in how games counter in profile works. The number of games "Games (N)" reacts to applying filters from the "Completion" and the "Platform" dropdown menus, but not from the "Other" menu. And when the applied filter gives 0 results (e.g., PSVR in my case) the counter yet shows "Games (1)".

Also, some problematic unicode emoji symbols we discussed before are still there and require manually editing script. Was it not possible to fix them with Font Awesome icons, like you thought initially?

• Like 1

Hey @HusKy, I have been using PSNP+ for a while now, so thanks a lot for developing it! I'd like to mention 2 things.

1) I have actually been using PSNP+ longer than than I have an account here and found a bug relating to this. If you are not logged in, sometimes PSNP+ will not load correctly, depending on how you enter the site. If I use a bookmark to visit my profile, it will load PSNP+, evident by the complexity information for the games and the "update profile" button. If I press F5 while I'm on my profile the site will afterwards not show any features of PSNP+, but Tampermonkey will still say PSNP+ is loaded. This issue has been occuring at least for a few weeks. Now that I have an account everything works fine though. I'm using Chrome version 101.0.4951.67, Tampermonkey v4.16.1, and PSNP+ v5.4.

2) I really like the complexity information on games, as this is something I regularly look up. What I sometimes forget to look up though, is the complexity information on DLCs. In some cases these can be very time consuming, a lot harder than the base game, and/or add an online multiplayer. Some games also have a lot of DLC which makes it tedious to look up every single one on its own. Is there any way to integrate this information? I'm unsure if this is something that can be implemented though, considering there can be multiple guides for the same game and the same guide can be linked to different versions of the game.

• Like 1

@HusKy, how is that in my game list with the game complexity I also see blue "online" box and red "buggy" box. But I don't see these boxes in my profile. I dunno is some kind of a bug or it is working that way but it would be great to see them boxes in my profile too.

Edited by BEBZn1

5 minutes ago, BEBZn1 said:

@HusKy, how is that in my game list with the game complexity I also see blue "online" box and red "buggy" box. But I don't see these boxes in my profile. I dunno is some kind of a bug or it is working that way but it would be great to see them boxes in my profile too.

It's only available in lists on purpose. There's just more space for more information to be displayed.

Lists also provide filtering options for these tags.

If you want to track your full backlog including games you have started but not finished, I would suggest to include them in your list.

@HusKy I have a request. I've always wanted a link to 'Forum Profile' on the main dropdown. That way I don't have to click on 'Your Profile' then click on 'Forum Profile' from there. If that's possible it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

4vT52x6.png

Jl9EuxI.png

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 2

@HusKy  Has the idea of a Random Game button been brought up before?

For example. 

I have a list of games I own but never started.  Which is overwhelming. I think it would be fun for a button that would pick a game from said list. Therefore giving you the next game to play.

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

Yeah, the blue and green colors are taken from profile. They are arguably very light and probably even lighter on badly calibrated or cheap PC screens.

I tested bold font for titles and that kinda works while preserving the color scheme. Might go with that.

I kinda like this. Could be a fun little feature for different completion events on this website too.

Yeah I changed the settings around a bit on the TV and can see it a bit better now (might just be getting used to it as well) but i would be interested in what the bolded font looks like, also I agree the random game button sounds like a fun extra 

10 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Yeah I changed the settings around a bit on the TV and can see it a bit better now (might just be getting used to it as well) but i would be interested in what the bolded font looks like, also I agree the random game button sounds like a fun extra 

It looks like this:

<see post below>

This should make it pretty clear that these games are present in the profile on any screen.

Edited by HusKy

PSNPROFILES doesnt seem to include non plats in this.
Looking for games that need dlc cleanup it would be useful if it included games like : HITMAN1/2, Gems of War, Layers Of Fear,FFXV Comrades standalone,Hustle Kings ,Let It Die,Little Nightmares,Trials Fusion, Outlast 1 + 2nd lists of ESO,Minecraft, Hitman1/2 . etc...
Pretty sure PSNP wont make the change even if I ask, but @HusKy You are my last hope. ( Change it to say " Base game complete, not 100%" or something like that)

EDIT:  I have around 30 non plats with dlcs that I own. While it is a small% of all of my games, it isnt like they dont exist.
+ I noticed the whole platinum, not 100% , not 100%etc is missing in game lists. Was this intentional or just an oversight?

Edit2: Or just add an option to select plats/non plats , something like the unobtainable option.
AJvdJvv.png

Edited by Prometheous101

back after a long break, and directly installed the plugin again. thanks for this, makes it alot better than stock. would it be possible to hide games that are already on my list from the games list/overview? makes it a little less scrolling for potential new games to buy/add. maybe a switch in the options? if its easier to just add/replace some code on my side, would also be ok :) thanks

On 6/5/2022 at 8:19 AM, HusKy said:

Alright, just released a smaller update v5.5.

The feature to generate random game from your list was fun to make. There's also a little animation before the final game is decided.

If you ever wondered, what should be your next game to play, now you can let PSNP+ decide. :)

You can get a random game by clicking this button in your lists:

sGIRejv.png

Afterwards a modal with random game will appear on your screen:

9kwiZrj.png

That was Fast! And Really awesome!. 

Thank you for adding this Feature!

Edited by Snerlord
add to post
  • Like 1