[PSNP+ v8.4] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

hey, I have a question, All of my lists just got deleted from nowhere and I just wanted to ask why? they were there a couple of hours ago the last time I checked but when I look now they are all gone. any help? Thanks.

Edited by ProLeo0808

On 10. 7. 2022 at 6:33 PM, woza32 said:

Not sure if this has already been asked - but is it possible to sort the games via release date ? or date game started/first trophy ? 

Not possible right now.

On 13. 7. 2022 at 10:25 PM, ProLeo0808 said:

hey, I have a question, All of my lists just got deleted from nowhere and I just wanted to ask why? they were there a couple of hours ago the last time I checked but when I look now they are all gone. any help? Thanks.

You wiped your browser storage or you are using some strict security settings or some sort of incognito mode.

As per the first post, it's recommended to backup PSNP+ data.

9 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

@HusKy Remove Games option doesn't work.

I platinumed an entire game, and it's still in my list with the Remove Started Game radio button toggle on.

Works for me. This feature gets triggered whenever you visit your profile. If it's not part of the last 100 games, you will need to click the "Load all games" button or scroll down.

21 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Works for me. This feature gets triggered whenever you visit your profile. If it's not part of the last 100 games, you will need to click the "Load all games" button or scroll down.

I removed it manually. It was my latest game, and I updated my profile on PSNP. Do I have to reload my custom list?

5 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

I removed it manually. It was my latest game, and I updated my profile on PSNP. Do I have to reload my custom list?

That's odd. If you removed the game from the list, you don't need to do anything else.

For testing purposes, can you do this?

1. Visit https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8049-slime-rancher/
  2. Add it to the list you mentioned before
  3. Visit your profile https://psnprofiles.com/SakiSakiSukiSuki
  4. Go back to the list from step 2
  5. It should be gone

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

That's odd. If you removed the game from the list, you don't need to do anything else.

For testing purposes, can you do this?

1. Visit https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8049-slime-rancher/
  2. Add it to the list you mentioned before
  3. Visit your profile https://psnprofiles.com/SakiSakiSukiSuki
  4. Go back to the list from step 2
  5. It should be gone

That worked. I'll see if it happens again the same way.

• Like 1

Thanks for this amazing extension, really useful. I've been reading the topics for hours, but that's too much reading xD

I've read all the update log and test it myself, I don't know if I'm missing something, can I see from a friend trophy list if I didn't plat a game he did?  Would be like a compare, but to discover games I didn't plat/play.

Another thing, does this extension available on github? I read that it uses typescript and bundle, so I would like to read the real source.

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I’ve installed it and started to go through the PSNP+ settings, the site reloaded and the psnp+ functionality just… stops. I’m very new to stuff like this and it’s very confusing I won’t lie! I’m on iOS if it changes anything 

Hi,

Is there a way to extract (or display in the profile view) the list of your games including there genres and themes please ?

With the new "folder" UI coming to the PS5, i'd like to sort my games by genres and it's really tedious to click on each games from the UI to open the page where the genres is displayed when you have a full library of PS5 and PS4 game to go through.

I have no idea if this is possible or if someone else has already suggested it (also hard to check with 49 pages of comments)

But I would love it if there were more options for hiding gaming sessions, here are some Ideas:

"Online Trophy" Filter:

I would love to see an option that makes it possible to hide sessions for games where you already have said online trophies so you really only see what you still need.

(Trophies are hidden in guides when you have them, maybe it's possible to link the whole thing here?)

"Session Type" Filter:

This Filter would hide all selected Session Types and will only show you the Sessions you want to see. (In case you only want to Boost it will only show you Boosting Sessions but in case you only want to find some new friends for playing the Games you recently started it could show you only the "Just for Fun" Sessions.

"Manually approve players" Filter:

Sometimes there are Sessions from Hosts who want to manually approve other Players (and i dont have a problem with that) but I personally never had good experiences with this kind of sessions, this filter would hide them and show only sessions the Player can join in without any problems.

(If needed and if someone likes these Type of Sessions there could be a second option to hide every Session where you can join without a manually approve lmao)

• Like 1

On 25/07/2022 at 8:51 PM, LocaJogos said:

Thanks for this amazing extension, really useful. I've been reading the topics for hours, but that's too much reading xD

I've read all the update log and test it myself, I don't know if I'm missing something, can I see from a friend trophy list if I didn't plat a game he did?  Would be like a compare, but to discover games I didn't plat/play.

This feature is currently not available. I like it though.

On 25/07/2022 at 8:51 PM, LocaJogos said:

Another thing, does this extension available on github? I read that it uses typescript and bundle, so I would like to read the real source.

Thanks in advance.

The source code is not public.

On 25/07/2022 at 11:25 PM, Keidah said:

Hi!

I’ve installed it and started to go through the PSNP+ settings, the site reloaded and the psnp+ functionality just… stops. I’m very new to stuff like this and it’s very confusing I won’t lie! I’m on iOS if it changes anything 

Occasionally, "Userscripts" app will not load the script, not sure what causes the issue. However, it should load in most cases and the script should be also displayed in the extension dropdown.

On 28/07/2022 at 2:46 PM, mathmath51 said:

Hi,

Is there a way to extract (or display in the profile view) the list of your games including there genres and themes please ?

With the new "folder" UI coming to the PS5, i'd like to sort my games by genres and it's really tedious to click on each games from the UI to open the page where the genres is displayed when you have a full library of PS5 and PS4 game to go through.

This is currently not possible with the data available to script.

On 31/07/2022 at 1:22 AM, Kriimaar said:

I have no idea if this is possible or if someone else has already suggested it (also hard to check with 49 pages of comments)

But I would love it if there were more options for hiding gaming sessions, here are some Ideas:

"Online Trophy" Filter:

I would love to see an option that makes it possible to hide sessions for games where you already have said online trophies so you really only see what you still need.

(Trophies are hidden in guides when you have them, maybe it's possible to link the whole thing here?)

"Session Type" Filter:

This Filter would hide all selected Session Types and will only show you the Sessions you want to see. (In case you only want to Boost it will only show you Boosting Sessions but in case you only want to find some new friends for playing the Games you recently started it could show you only the "Just for Fun" Sessions.

"Manually approve players" Filter:

Sometimes there are Sessions from Hosts who want to manually approve other Players (and i dont have a problem with that) but I personally never had good experiences with this kind of sessions, this filter would hide them and show only sessions the Player can join in without any problems.

(If needed and if someone likes these Type of Sessions there could be a second option to hide every Session where you can join without a manually approve lmao)

Session type and manually approve filters are possible so I might add those later. :)

• Like 1

Thank you! Didn’t quote the comment as it would load the entire last message. I saw on Psnprofiles on someone’s YouTube video, when viewing a profile it automatically showed to the right Difficulty /10 and Hours required for almost every game - trophy guide or not. For me, it only shows the difficulty, play throughs and hours, as per the trophy guide, but in small print below the game name and only if I’ve clicked on the game’s trophy list beforehand. Is this a PSNP+ thing or something else? 

1 minute ago, Keidah said:

Thank you! Didn’t quote the comment as it would load the entire last message. I saw on Psnprofiles on someone’s YouTube video, when viewing a profile it automatically showed to the right Difficulty /10 and Hours required for almost every game - trophy guide or not. For me, it only shows the difficulty, play throughs and hours, as per the trophy guide, but in small print below the game name and only if I’ve clicked on the game’s trophy list beforehand. Is this a PSNP+ thing or something else? 

Yes, that is correct. As you browse PSNP, the script will gradually collect more and more info from trophy guides. It's done like this on purpose, otherwise the scripts used by all of the users would DDoS the servers.

4 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Hey not sure if this is possible or if it's already there but I don't know about it but can you make it so we can sort games by difficulty and time estimates taken from the trophy guide/s available? Not just our own games but when browsing games.

Yes, but you can only do that inside "Game Lists". So for example if you setup your backlog list or something, you can do that there.

Order --> Difficulty / Time

NQbxhO6.png

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Yes, but you can only do that inside "Game Lists". So for example if you setup your backlog list or something, you can do that there.

Order --> Difficulty / Time

NQbxhO6.png

I'm trying to order the easiest PS3 games as there doesn't really seem to be a list for the system that includes all games, that I've found anyway it's all PS4/5 but this will definitely come in handy as I'm wanting to get a list for all different platforms although this is going to take awhile lol thank you. 

• Like 1