[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

AFAIK, it's only possible to detect hidden trophies on the profile (that's what PSNP does), but it's not possible to actually tell which trophy lists have been hidden.

On PS4/PS5 your Games Library has the option to hide games.

I use this by hiding games I haven't started yet, and when I play them I unhide them.

Is it possible to have a similar function on your PSNP+ profile. Adding another tab on your Profile which I would call ''Trophy Vault'' in which you could move all those 100% games you feel are cluttering your list. I don't mean any recalculating of Gamerscore, just more sorting options for those of us with cluttered lists.

1 hour ago, dzstrpc said:

Is it possible to have a similar function on your PSNP+ profile.

At the moment, not possible.

But I'm planning a feature which would also allow for this use case in the future.

Keep in mind, any changes you will make will only be visible to you and no one else.

Edited by HusKy

Hey @HusKy

Would it be possible to add an "exclusion list" where you can add to the list all the annoying "horse c", "pigeon p" and similar, and use it to hide them from the "psnprofiles.com/games" page?

I use that page to check what's new, but all those titles lately are cluttering the list so much it's a struggle to find "normal" games.

It would be awesome even if such a thing would leave you with less entries per page.

PlatPrices has a similar thing where you can flag an item as in your Wishlist, Library, or Hide list. Stuff in the Hide list are automatically filtered out of any search you do (unless you specify otherwise).

28 minutes ago, Doom said:

Would it be possible to add an "exclusion list" where you can add to the list all the annoying "horse c", "pigeon p" and similar, and use it to hide them from the "psnprofiles.com/games" page?

You would have to do this task manually every day for all the shovelware lists that are added. Would you still consider such feature useful?

7 minutes ago, leandroxpto said:

Any example on how the remote url list works? Do i need to provide and already filled json or just folder space.  For exampe can i use a public google drive folder to achieve this.  Thanks for the good work! The extension really upgrades the site by alot

You can provide a direct Google Drive link to previously exported list and it will work with that.

The purpose of this feature is that someone can create their own list and then "publish" this list for anyone else to see -- for example "List of PS+ games".

Example direct link -- notice the format, this will work:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1guB5lKnGHoAmhXTUSTibK-K6n8CpqDd4

✅ This link will open download dialogue in your web browser.

Example non-direct link -- this will not work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guB5lKnGHoAmhXTUSTibK-K6n8CpqDd4/view?usp=sharing

❌ This link will open file preview inside the browser.

You can use this tool to get direct link from non-direct link:

https://sites.google.com/site/gdocs2direct/home

Do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Edited by HusKy

On 24.08.2022 at 3:39 PM, HusKy said:

Just wanted to get back to this and add that this will not be fixed. This issue only happens on outdated operating systems (such as Windows 7 that you are using [1]) and Font Awesome icons cannot be used in places where I only use string values.

[1] Windows 7 support ended on January 14, 2020

Oh, I’m perfectly aware of the official status of operating system that I’m using (and have no plans to update any time soon unless migrating to completely new hardware). Just was hoping for a relatively easy and simple fix to the userscript, not for referring to MS corporate practices. Well nvmd.

Anyway, here’s another suggestion: to allow selecting multiple platforms from the dropdown menu in lists, sessions, etc. akin to how tags work in game lists. Instead of currently limited functionality, when it’s either 'All' or just one particular console, ability to choose several filters simultaneously (PS3 and Vita, or PS4 and PS5, for example) seems to be more convenient and useful.

Hi, first off I just wanted to congratulate and praise what a gargantuan effort you've made here - lot of helpful tweaks that do indeed make the site that much better!

I did have one idea to suggest/ask about, not knowing at all whether or not it's been brought up before: are there any plans, or is it even possible, to display guide information under DLC trophies through this JS? That's my single biggest gripe about using the site, the fact that this and this and this and this and literally every other DLC trophy require anyone who wants to learn about them to jump through the extra hoops of going alllll the way up to the Trophy Guides section, then searching for the overarching DLC guide (if there even is one, which can be hard to parse when a game has 5+ DLCs and/or guides) just to find the description that's added automatically to all base game trophies once a regular guide is published. To me, that seems like the only thing PSNP+ is currently missing as far as fixes and changes goes...but I'm also not intricately familiar with the site's code or even JS coding in general, so I won't presume it's possible with the current backend code of the site; I just want to know if it is, and whether it's in the pipeline for this add-on if so. Otherwise, once again, tremendous effort dude.

Just a random idea.
But could we get an option to select games started x amount of years ago and not finished and the have a drop down menu to select the amount of years.

Plenty of games that I personally started 10 years ago, have had a few trophies popped which pushed them up.
+ I would personally like to see it on other peoples profiles.

52 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Just a random idea.
But could we get an option to select games started x amount of years ago and not finished and the have a drop down menu to select the amount of years.

Plenty of games that I personally started 10 years ago, have had a few trophies popped which pushed them up.
+ I would personally like to see it on other peoples profiles.

This info is not available in the main list of games so it's not really possible.

This will have to do for now...

https://psnprofiles.com/Prometheous101?completion=incomplete

• Like 1

@HusKy first of all I want to thank you for your effort and the nice features you have added which makes this sites a hundred times better.

Maybe it was already requested and sorry if it was, but is it possible to filter the games by the different consoles after you searched a game. For instance in the case of Assassin's creed there are many games for different generations of consoles so its a bit annoying to search for the right console or to look which games of AC are available for ps4. I hope its clear what I mean. 

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

This has been suggested/requested multiple times and I always hoped this would be fixed officially... alas that never happened.

Either way, it's coming in the next PSNP+ update. Users will be able to load the guide on demand.

Still need to clean up the code little bit.

pkdRekt.gif

Excellent, man, thank you!

First off absolutely love this extension.

Similar to Doom's post earlier but instead of having to enter them manually would it be possible to hide by average rarity?

e.g. you could set a rarity filter to not show any games over 85% average achievers on the games section and this would make it easier to find games that aren't those things

I don't know if that has been mentioned yet but the "Hide stacks from the "New Trophy Lists" on the frontpage" option does not work if you hit "update profile" on any profile and end up on the frontpage this way.

Browser: Opera 90.0.4480.84

Oh, and thanks for this tremendously tremendous addon. It's about time that El Sueño grants you admin rights.

@Sly Ripper

Edited by El Duderino

On 8. 9. 2022 at 3:51 PM, Fohlen_Leo said:

@HusKy first of all I want to thank you for your effort and the nice features you have added which makes this sites a hundred times better.

Maybe it was already requested and sorry if it was, but is it possible to filter the games by the different consoles after you searched a game. For instance in the case of Assassin's creed there are many games for different generations of consoles so its a bit annoying to search for the right console or to look which games of AC are available for ps4. I hope its clear what I mean. 

Not possible right now, I might add this at some point. For now Ctrl+F is your friend. xD

On 9. 9. 2022 at 2:09 PM, KipperNut said:

First off absolutely love this extension.

Similar to Doom's post earlier but instead of having to enter them manually would it be possible to hide by average rarity?

e.g. you could set a rarity filter to not show any games over 85% average achievers on the games section and this would make it easier to find games that aren't those things

Something like this might be possible at some point but it requires a master list which tracks these games to be efficient.

On 10. 9. 2022 at 10:54 AM, Gilles50110 said:

Hello.

Very nice tool.

Is it possible to develop list URL/backup on Google Drive, Dropbox and so ? With write permission so there could be an "auto save/upload" each X minutes ?

I would like to add this at some point, OAuth2 authentication within a user script is not trivial though.

17 hours ago, El Duderino said:

I don't know if that has been mentioned yet but the "Hide stacks from the "New Trophy Lists" on the frontpage" option does not work if you hit "update profile" on any profile and end up on the frontpage this way.

Browser: Opera 90.0.4480.84

Once the update is complete, it should automatically redirect you back to that particular profile. That's why the "merge stacks" feature did not run because it's irrelevant.

Did it not do that?

Edited by HusKy

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

Once the update is complete, it should automatically redirect you back to that particular profile. That's why the "merge stacks" feature did not run because it's irrelevant.

Did it not do that?

It does as intended. But I still wanted to point that out in case there might be other issues connected to it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

It does as intended. But I still wanted to point that out in case there might be other issues connected to it.

Yeah, that's intentional. If the script know it will redirect you, it will stop executing rest of the code on the frontpage.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1