[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

I'm not a mind reader.

Text is sufficient. My original quote:

On 16.9.2022 at 2:31 PM, El Duderino said:

To see the information without the need of a mouseover. I'm using an ultrawide screen and the distances are significant.

How can it be more clear?

@HusKy, not a suggestion because I think it would be a very difficult thing to add to psnprofiles+ and it's a minor info, but I just wanted to ask. 

We were talking about trophies earned between 4 am and 9 am in another thread, and that's an info you can get from the statistics page of your own profile. However, it only shows how many trophies you got at that hour, but there is no way to know what those trophies are, or even from what game. I have 12 trophies earned at 4am and I'm really curious about what those trophies are. Is there a way to see their names in the code of the website, or filter that info somehow? I could go through my entire list but maybe there is a faster way.

Of course, I don't have the slightest idea how, but I though that you may know!

2 hours ago, Kefka1986 said:

@HusKy, not a suggestion because I think it would be a very difficult thing to add to psnprofiles+ and it's a minor info, but I just wanted to ask. 

We were talking about trophies earned between 4 am and 9 am in another thread, and that's an info you can get from the statistics page of your own profile. However, it only shows how many trophies you got at that hour, but there is no way to know what those trophies are, or even from what game. I have 12 trophies earned at 4am and I'm really curious about what those trophies are. Is there a way to see their names in the code of the website, or filter that info somehow? I could go through my entire list but maybe there is a faster way.

Of course, I don't have the slightest idea how, but I though that you may know!

This is technically possible and I have some ideas for extended statistics but it's a pretty big task. Hopefully in the future. :)

• Like 4

Hey @HusKy, recently added your script and playing around with it. Great work, it's a solid addition to an otherwise stagnating website. Thank you for taking it up and spending countless hours on it.

Not sure if feasible under your script but would you be able to add an option to download Trophy Log in .cvs?

And for Stats, if you could add a graph for Average % and Completion % progression? Something similar to the current Monthly Activity but tracking changes in your Completion % and Average % (The Average % is the one directly from Stats, often people don't know about it).

Edited by theSpirae

12 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is it just me, or does the DLC Guide function not work for Advanced Warfare? I assume it's because of the 00ae.png being in the DLC Group, but not in the guide title itself? Same happens for COD Ghosts

Already fixed in dev.

D5uEd9i.png

3 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

Hey @HusKy, recently added your script and playing around with it. Great work, it's a solid addition to an otherwise stagnating website. Thank you for taking it up and spending countless hours on it.

Not sure if feasible under your script but would you be able to add an option to download Trophy Log in .cvs?

Currently the script does not do anything with trophy log, maybe in the future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MichMasteR said:

how do I disable the PSNP+ Update notifications?

Every time I open a link within the site or refresh, it keeps popping up

You can’t but it should only appear once per update. Sounds like an issue with storage.

I have added you on discord so we can figure this out.

• Like 1

Hey @HusKy

Don't know if it's possible or if you care for such a thing, but in the guides section there is a bug where you can't remove a guide from your favorites if the guide gets "unpublished".

Like for example I have this guide in my favorites and there's no way to remove it now that it has been unpublished.

I tried a while ago with my limited knowledge and using the inspect feature of firefox to somehow try and recreate the link that would remove it guide, but had no luck.

It's been years and as it happens this is a known bug, but Sly never fixed it.

Is it something that could be fixed with PSNP+?

Edited by Doom

22 hours ago, Doom said:

Hey @HusKy

Don't know if it's possible or if you care for such a thing, but in the guides section there is a bug where you can't remove a guide from your favorites if the guide gets "unpublished".

Like for example I have this guide in my favorites and there's no way to remove it now that it has been unpublished.

I tried a while ago with my limited knowledge and using the inspect feature of firefox to somehow try and recreate the link that would remove it guide, but had no luck.

It's been years and as it happens this is a known bug, but Sly never fixed it.

Is it something that could be fixed with PSNP+?

Not sure I want to add this but the easiest way to get rid of guide is by visiting the URL you provided. Open dev console with F12 and type:

toggleFavourite()

Press Enter. Done.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Is the script for this supported on any relevant browsers for Android? Would be nice to have a separate browser with this installed on my phone for ease do access.

People keep asking this question over and over. Both Android and iOS are supported and install instructions are written in the first post.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Not sure I want to add this but the easiest way to get rid of guide is by visiting the URL you provided. Open dev console with F12 and type:

toggleFavourite()

Press Enter. Done.

People keep asking this question over and over. Both Android and iOS are supported and install instructions are written in the first post.

Sorry and thanks, don't know how I missed the android paragraph below the regular one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

toggleFavourite()

Press Enter. Done.

Well now I feel dumb for not getting there myself.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 2

Great work as ever, HusKy. Had a question/idea that might've already been implemented in one of the many versions but which I just haven't met the conditions for: is there any way to remove the warning sign from games with unobtainable trophies (and the orange border from said trophies) on an individual user's end, such as if they have already gotten them all before a server shutdown? It's definitely a helpful feature to have when browsing the Games section, but it feels a little jarring to see on my own profile for, say, Singularity when I already got all the MP stuff done.

1 hour ago, Xillynoc said:

is there any way to remove the warning sign from games with unobtainable trophies (and the orange border from said trophies) on an individual user's end, such as if they have already gotten them all before a server shutdown?

This should be possible inside trophy lists (so that the orange warning is removed) but I haven't had time to implement it yet.

7 hours ago, neflight said:

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for some reason Super Bomberman R Online won't save to a game list that I created. I click add but later when I check my game list it not there and the option to add is back. 

Works just fine. If you keep having this issue, please add me on Discord and we can try to figure it out: HusKy#2656