[PSNP+ v8.3] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Is it possible to have games in the Series page sortable by console, like how you did trophy rarity on a trophylist? Like, if you're on a game series for Call of Duty, and only want to see all the PS4 games, rather than PS3+Vita, or only the PS5 games, etc, especially if a series has a large amount of games?

Pardon if it was asked already:

Now we have new "Shovelware" button which is set to hide the SW games by default. You can turn it off by entering https://psnprofiles.com/games, but when you go back to "home" SW games are anyway not visible on the main page under "NEW TROPHY LISTS".

mUiFZAF.png

nHtulqE.png

There was a topic about it 

but so far without any reaction. @HusKy could you maybe do something about it in PSNP+?

Edited by Smashero

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I'm surprised you would like to see this crap on the frontpage.

Yes, because I simply like to be surprised with the "innovations" of those devs and I also can not imagine Sunday's morning without seeing new Breakthrough game on main page :].

Pardon for OT. End of story.

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I already answered elsewhere where I was tagged -- I'm not planning to add anything that promotes shovelware or helps shovelware "developers".

Thanks! Missed that.

Edited by Smashero

On 28/10/2022 at 7:16 PM, HusKy said:

Small update v6.15 is out.

Collapse button is mostly useful when looking at "big" series with lots of stacks like Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Call of Duty and so on but it works well on any series. :)

This looks so good now ?

i6DxSIR.png

Edited by Doom
  • Like 2

Any chance you could also add an option for resizing icons to the same dimensions as those of the PS5 ones? Meaning that instead of making the PS5 icons smaller with borders on the sides, all other platforms' icons will be bigger with borders on the top and the bottom.

And of course, amazing job and thanks for all the hard work!

Edited by YairGOW
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 11:30 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is it possible to have games in the Series page sortable by console, like how you did trophy rarity on a trophylist? Like, if you're on a game series for Call of Duty, and only want to see all the PS4 games, rather than PS3+Vita, or only the PS5 games, etc, especially if a series has a large amount of games?

On 12/7/2021 at 4:47 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

So, with the unobtainables, is it possible to sort a game's trophylist by "unobtainable" and "obtainable", so the trophylist shows only obtainable trophies, only unobtainable trophies, and default? 

It'd still be nice if you could consider these suggestions @HusKy

On 1/11/2022 at 9:23 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

As per your first suggestion, it probably can be done, but as as HusKy said, at the moment the Collapse feature they added is still partially in progress.

As in, it works, but once activated you can't revert the page to a previous status without refreshing it with F5.

So any kind of advanced sorting as of now would be impractical.

Edited by Doom

It just occurred to me how I really don't use the series pages as much as I would like to as they are pretty well tucked away, and I was thinking it would be really cool to have a page like the main profile but for series that you've started. So you could use the page to keep track of your series progression just as you do with your profile for individual games. Maybe this is a bit ambitious of a suggestion but just thought I would throw it out there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mekktor said:

It just occurred to me how I really don't use the series pages as much as I would like to as they are pretty well tucked away, and I was thinking it would be really cool to have a page like the main profile but for series that you've started. So you could use the page to keep track of your series progression just as you do with your profile for individual games. Maybe this is a bit ambitious of a suggestion but just thought I would throw it out there.

That would be a neat feature that I would probably use as well, but I'm not sure that's something Husky could do or not as PSNP+ just modifies existing pages to my knowledge and can't create entirely new pages that don't already exist on the site.

10 minutes ago, Jeul_Dragon said:

That would be a neat feature that I would probably use as well, but I'm not sure that's something Husky could do or not as PSNP+ just modifies existing pages to my knowledge and can't create entirely new pages that don't already exist on the site.

Yeah, I didn't give it too much thought as I don't know much about how this all works and I figure it's probably a bit much of an ask anyway, but I was imagining a tab like the one for game lists that uses the same template as the lists but populates it with info scraped from the series pages. The dream would be if it tracked and updated your progress like the main profile page, but I think even something simpler that just gives quick access to all your series would be pretty nice to have.

Anyway I'll leave the suggestion there :)

13 hours ago, Doom said:

As per your first suggestion, it probably can be done, but as as HusKy said, at the moment the Collapse feature they added is still partially in progress.

As in, it works, but once activated you can't revert the page to a previous status without refreshing it with F5.

So any kind of advanced sorting as of now would be impractical.

I figure it'd be temporary, like when filtering trophies by rarity.

8 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I figure it'd be temporary, like when filtering trophies by rarity.

I would assume you would want something like the granular filter that PSNTL has on the trophy log (click "give me more control" on bottom right), yes?

On 30/10/2022 at 4:35 AM, HusKy said:

Might add this. Right now, the code is simple but also destructive so it's not possible to toggle it back because the information is no longer present in the DOM.

I think this should be simple enough.

Sorry if I've missed it, but you take contributions, right? Me and another user are gonna be making our own website before the end of the year (like Ragowit created PSN100), but I figured I could help you with this in the meantime, if you are not against the idea.

Sorry if this is not the place but am I the only one that the hide 100%/platinum from the gaming sessions is not properly working?

Some games do hide but others don't.

For example, I have NFS Payback, Call of Duty Cold War and Battlefront 2 100% completed. Using the feature, Cold War gaming sessions does hide but they don't for Payback and Battlefront.

On 31. 10. 2022 at 3:20 PM, YairGOW said:

Any chance you could also add an option for resizing icons to the same dimensions as those of the PS5 ones? Meaning that instead of making the PS5 icons smaller with borders on the sides, all other platforms' icons will be bigger with borders on the top and the bottom.

And of course, amazing job and thanks for all the hard work!

No plans to add this but this can be also solved with Stylus browser extension and custom stylesheet if someone wants to write it.

On 1. 11. 2022 at 9:23 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

No immediate plans to add filters to series pages. They are PITA to filter because of the way the page is designed (it's not a single flat list but rather multiple lists where not all rows are equal).

About unobtainable trophies filter -- added to my backlog.

On 2. 11. 2022 at 1:47 PM, mekktor said:

I like this idea a lot. Need to think about it more.

On 3. 11. 2022 at 9:40 AM, TheYuriG said:

Sorry if I've missed it, but you take contributions, right? Me and another user are gonna be making our own website before the end of the year (like Ragowit created PSN100), but I figured I could help you with this in the meantime, if you are not against the idea.

Thanks but the git repo is private I'm afraid. Good luck with your project though.

On 3. 11. 2022 at 4:55 PM, LeavingGoodbye said:

Sorry if this is not the place but am I the only one that the hide 100%/platinum from the gaming sessions is not properly working?

Some games do hide but others don't.

For example, I have NFS Payback, Call of Duty Cold War and Battlefront 2 100% completed. Using the feature, Cold War gaming sessions does hide but they don't for Payback and Battlefront.

You can "fix" this by scrolling all the way down in your profile or by clicking the "Load All Games" button.

• Like 4

I really liked the addition of the 'unobtainable' list ... lets me know which games have gatelocked platinums ....

However is it possible to add future server closures ? - Kind of light an amber alert that trophies will soon be unobtainable , given this list people could prioritize which games to focus in on before they become unobtainable.

I was able to finish off the online trophies for the PS3 Assassins Creed games before the servers closed as well as Killzone Mercenaries - but am that was more luck that I noticed the server closure rather than active looking 

On 7/11/2022 at 5:17 AM, HusKy said:

No plans to add this but this can be also solved with Stylus browser extension and custom stylesheet if someone wants to write it.

Here's the one I wrote for myself. Didn't end up using it because I think resizing PS5 looks better, but there you go:

picture.game {
    width: 100px;
    height: 100px;
    display: flex;
    align-items: center;
}

Doesn't work on the home page though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, woza32 said:

However is it possible to add future server closures ? - Kind of light an amber alert that trophies will soon be unobtainable , given this list people could prioritize which games to focus in on before they become unobtainable.

No plans, but this can be handled by anyone publishing their own game list. Would you like to maintain such list?