[PSNP+ v8.4] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

Hey Husky, once again huge thank you for your hard work on this site, when owner cant be bothered to add new features...

My really big request would be something I already asked few years ago.

I like to use TROPHY ADVISOR as a backlog of my trophies. But, there are games that I do not own anymore, that left playstation plus premium and trophies that are unobtainable anymore.

Would it be possible to hide selected trophies from list so I can only have list of trophies that I actually can obtain?

UMxPiMd.png

Edited by MrBasia

Hey Husky, appreciate all your efforts with the script, truly keeping the site alive.

Perhaps it's been suggested before but I was wondering if sorting played games by release date could be a thing? The data appears on game metadata in most cases so I think it would be a cool option to have 

Keep up the great work ☺️

I would like to make the suggestion of filtering the gaming sessions for trophies you already earned, or for games where you already got all online trophies. Now you can filter only by platinum or 100%, but still see a lot of game that you already completed the online part of.

• Like 1

On 28/05/2023 at 6:39 PM, Aodir said:

Hey Husky, appreciate all your efforts with the script, truly keeping the site alive.

Perhaps it's been suggested before but I was wondering if sorting played games by release date could be a thing? The data appears on game metadata in most cases so I think it would be a cool option to have 

Keep up the great work ☺️

Hi Husky,

You're doing some impressive work. I have a request somewhat similar to the above one, and maybe it's been asked before. What if we could sort games by "canonical order" (sorry I can't think of a better word, not a native speaker). Basically this would just be a slight tweak to the alphabetical order, so that games within the same series would be ranked a bit more logically. For example I'm bothered that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations appear before AC2 if they're sorted alphabetically, and there are countless other examples (Uncharted, Call of Duty...). I understand it's a case-by-case issue, so would probably require a lot of work.

Alternatively : we could have the ability to hide games that we have not completed or do not own in the "Playstation Series" section, to have something a bit cleaner to look at (getting rid of stacks). They're already sorted canonically for the most part, so that would be a nice workaround. Anyway I'll definitely buy you a beer if you can come up with something. ?

EDIT : just realized hiding games in series is already a thing with the "Autocollapse" option. Absolutely loving it, and am officially an idiot. Thanks a lot !

Edited by JeManquedHygiene

On 26. 5. 2023 at 8:58 AM, MrBasia said:

Hey Husky, once again huge thank you for your hard work on this site, when owner cant be bothered to add new features...

My really big request would be something I already asked few years ago.

I like to use TROPHY ADVISOR as a backlog of my trophies. But, there are games that I do not own anymore, that left playstation plus premium and trophies that are unobtainable anymore.

Would it be possible to hide selected trophies from list so I can only have list of trophies that I actually can obtain?

Some sort of "ignore list" might be implemented at some point but not before I migrate storage which is going to take a while. Good news is that I have started work on new storage and initial test will happen in the next update.

On 28. 5. 2023 at 9:52 AM, MsieurSeb said:

Hello,

It is possible to have 24-Hour Time Format for acquired trophies ?

Thx :)

Will be available in the next update.

On 28. 5. 2023 at 6:39 PM, Aodir said:

Keep up the great work 263a.png

Yeah, this has been suggested and it's in the backlog right now.

On 30. 5. 2023 at 5:39 PM, bikkertje said:

I would like to make the suggestion of filtering the gaming sessions for trophies you already earned, or for games where you already got all online trophies. Now you can filter only by platinum or 100%, but still see a lot of game that you already completed the online part of.

The script does not track individual trophies, if you have earned them or if you are online. So platinum / 100% filter is the best I can do for now.

On 31. 5. 2023 at 6:42 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

You're doing some impressive work. I have a request somewhat similar to the above one, and maybe it's been asked before. What if we could sort games by "canonical order" (sorry I can't think of a better word, not a native speaker). Basically this would just be a slight tweak to the alphabetical order, so that games within the same series would be ranked a bit more logically. For example I'm bothered that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations appear before AC2 if they're sorted alphabetically, and there are countless other examples (Uncharted, Call of Duty...). I understand it's a case-by-case issue, so would probably require a lot of work.

Alternatively : we could have the ability to hide games that we have not completed or do not own in the "Playstation Series" section, to have something a bit cleaner to look at (getting rid of stacks). They're already sorted canonically for the most part, so that would be a nice workaround. Anyway I'll definitely buy you a beer if you can come up with something. 1f602.png

EDIT : just realized hiding games in series is already a thing with the "Autocollapse" option. Absolutely loving it, and am officially an idiot. Thanks a lot !

Yes, the series page with collapsing should work for this. ?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

So noticed a small error on a guide as you can see I haven't earned the Old Hero's trophy but the guide us saying I have 

In this particular case, the link to the trophy is wrong (points to Old Monk's Trophy) and it confuses the script:

image.png

The best course of action would be for the guide author to fix the link. ?

Just discovered the Copy BBCode option for lists because of this update, and I'm a big fan of how clean the result looks:

Sample List by AihaLoveleaf
L1a7a6b.png 初音ミク -Project DIVA- f PS3, Vita 29/29 - 100% ✅
Lcb3279.png Hawken PS4 0/13 - 0%
L218614.png Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal PS4 51/51 - 100% ✅
Generated with PSNP+

Is there room to add rarity information to the output? I believe that would be enough to turn it into the perfect option for reporting to event threads.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

There is buggy, it doesn't show up the guides games on my profile?

This info appears for any trophy list that has a guide attached to it and you visited this trophy list:

For example:

1. Visit this trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18249-fifa-23/Tiricy
  2. Now visit your profile: https://psnprofiles.com/Tiricy
  3. You should see: obr-zok.png
Edited by HusKy

20 hours ago, HusKy said:

This info appears for any trophy list that has a guide attached to it and you visited this trophy list:

For example:

1. Visit this trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18249-fifa-23/Tiricy
  2. Now visit your profile: https://psnprofiles.com/Tiricy
  3. You should see: obr-zok.png

441613796.jpg

Most of them don't work.

Edited by Tiricy

@HusKy Any PSNP+ support or workaround for Python, Chromium Embedded Framework CEF - I'm developing my own apps that use the browser with: subprocess.Popen(['python', '-B', 'main.py', psnp_link]).

def load_tampermonkey_extension():
    try:
        extension_path = os.path.join(os.getcwd(), "cache")
        browser_settings = {}
        cef.Initialize(settings={})
        browser = cef.CreateBrowserSync(url="about:blank", window_title="Tampermonkey", settings=browser_settings)

# Read the user script content from file
        with open("psnp-plus.user.js", "r") as file:
            script_content = file.read()

# Inject the user script
        inject_user_script(browser, script_content)

save_cookies(browser)
        cef.MessageLoop()
        cef.Shutdown()
    except Exception as e:
        print(f"An error occurred while loading Tampermonkey: {str(e)}")

TamperMonkey itself and the script are a hack job in themselves, as the extensions and installing of, installations icons and toolbars are not in CEF at all, so was trying to hack it together, and force inject everything to see what I could do to run the UserScript, but I've hit a roadblock.

It most likely cannot be done and that's fine, I use the browser for other purposes anyway, but thought it'd be cool to get PSNP+ running on CEF.

// @icon https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/icon.png 
// ==/UserScript== 

console.log('PSNP+ user script loaded successfully.');

###########################################
browser console output
###########################################
PSNP+ user script loaded successfully.
VM18:2153 Uncaught ReferenceError: GM_info is not defined
at Array.__webpack_modules__ (<anonymous>:2153:14)
at __webpack_require__ (<anonymous>:10650:41)
at Array.__webpack_modules__ (<anonymous>:2098:71)
at Array.__webpack_modules__ (<anonymous>:1041:92)
at Array.__webpack_modules__ (<anonymous>:703:68)
at Array.__webpack_modules__ (<anonymous>:182:90)

Edited by J-S_93

@J-S_93 This is a long shot but it might work:

Inject "GM_info" before you inject PSNP+:

window.GM_info = {
  script: {
    version: "1.0",
    icon: "https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/icon.png"
  }
};

The script version in the settings panel will be incorrect but that should not be a huge problem.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

@J-S_93 This is a long shot but it might work:

Inject "GM_info" before you inject PSNP+:

window.GM_info = {
  }
};

The script version in the settings panel will be incorrect but that should not be a huge problem.

@HusKy Cheers for getting back.  I doubt I'll get it to run - I get this strong feeling that solving errors would lead to more, one after the other, lasting the entire script length; just a hunch as it's not designed to be loaded this way of course; it was for sure a long shot :), so I won't pursue it any further unless someone else with much more experience and knowledge can give it a shot.

PSNP+ user script loaded successfully.
VM18:965 Failed to load settings DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.
    at SettingsStorage._load (<anonymous>:958:36)
    at SettingsStorage.get (<anonymous>:973:31)
    at BaseImmediate.run (<anonymous>:10575:99)
    at launchImmediately (<anonymous>:92:88)
    at <anonymous>:10716:65
    at <anonymous>:10730:3
    at <anonymous>:10732:12
_load @ VM18:965
VM18:965 Failed to load settings DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.
    at ProfileImmediate.run (<anonymous>:8070:29)
    at launchImmediately (<anonymous>:118:105)
    at ProfileImmediate.run (<anonymous>:8073:29)
    at launchImmediately (<anonymous>:118:105)
VM18:10710 PSNP+ launch failed (onLoad) Event

##########################################################################################################################################################

// ==UserScript==
// @sandbox      raw
// @name         PSNP+
// @namespace    psnp.plus
// @version      7.6
// @description  Browser script that makes PSNProfiles.com just a little bit better
// @author       HusKyCode
// @downloadURL  https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/psnp-plus.user.js
// @updateURL    https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/psnp-plus.meta.js
// @run-at       document-start
// @inject-into  page
// @noframes
// @match        https://psnprofiles.com/*
// @grant        GM_xmlhttpRequest
// @grant        GM.getValue
// @grant        GM.setValue
// @grant        GM.deleteValue
// @grant        unsafeWindow
// @icon         https://psnp-plus.netlify.app/icon.png
// ==/UserScript==

// Inject GM_info
window.GM_info = {
  }
};

console.log('PSNP+ user script loaded successfully.');
/******/ (() => { // webpackBootstrap
/******/     "use strict";
/******/     var __webpack_modules__ = ([
/* 0 */,
/* 1 */
/***/ ((__unused_webpack_module, __webpack_exports__, __webpack_require__) => {

ETC... ETC... ETC... ~~~

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

PSNP+ used to show difficulty rating for games but I can't find the option in settings. How do I activate it again?

Probably PSNP+ Settings > Guide > Show info about game complexity