Uncharted 3 Co op trophies still obtainable in offline co op mode (split screen)

Buddy System (base game)
Omnipotent
All together now
Air Mail
Statuesque
Look out below
Key Master
Hanging on
Invincible
Detonator
We can kill it
Pop Top
Overseer
Unstoppable
Immortal
Not afraid of the dark
Spartan
Firefighter
Triumvirate
Fly on the wall
Looking for Loot
Deathless
Boom, Headshot!
I'm on a roll
Collector

@shaunsheep677, could you please update the list on the original post in order to reflect that collector is achievable and that we've successfully determined which trophies are still available?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, much appreciated all the work you guys have done to outline what is still available and methodology. I'm going to start working on these this week so this will be invaluable information.

I noticed two people have gotten "Treasure Domination" since the servers closed, but the consensus here seems to be it's unobtainable. It seems easy if the mode can be started 1v1 otherwise would Xlink Kai allow for more players to get a match started? If neither are the case are their trophies hacked? Just looking to not waste time.

EDIT: Disregard. Read back in this thread and saw there are people who have likely cheated at least two MP trophies post-shutdown.

Edited by thistleboy
Follow-up
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

I know that you can get like half of the online trophies but how you do the co-op split screen 

You need two PS3s and two copies of the physical GOTY edition. The digital version won't work. Alternatively you can use a service like XLink Kai to simulate a LAN connection over the internet.

22 hours ago, thistleboy said:

You need two PS3s and two copies of the physical GOTY edition. The digital version won't work. Alternatively you can use a service like XLink Kai to simulate a LAN connection over the internet.

U can also play local co-op split screen with the GOTY physical edition. U can self boost some of the trophies (treasure collecting, shades trophies, grinding trophies in general); u will likely need a friend to help u with co-op aventure and u will definitely need xlink kai to get the hardest trophies like triumvirate and overseer.

• Like 1

On 10/08/2020 at 4:57 PM, Clavietka said:

Buddy System (base game)
Omnipotent
All together now
Air Mail
Statuesque
Look out below
Key Master
Hanging on
Invincible
Detonator
We can kill it
Pop Top
Overseer
Unstoppable
Immortal
Not afraid of the dark
Spartan
Firefighter
Triumvirate
Fly on the wall
Looking for Loot
Deathless
Boom, Headshot!
I'm on a roll
Collector

i had no idea that some of the DLC trophies were still available. I have a spare ps3 currently and will buy a 2nd copy of the game. Are these all confirmed to work with 2 players then (both via my 2 ps3s) or are more players needed???

I'm going to have to check if U2 DLC trophies now also. Not interested in 100% as thats long gone. but to help my completion and remove some trophies from my trophy advisor would be great!

5 hours ago, Only1Tommo1 said:

i had no idea that some of the DLC trophies were still available. I have a spare ps3 currently and will buy a 2nd copy of the game. Are these all confirmed to work with 2 players then (both via my 2 ps3s) or are more players needed???

I'm going to have to check if U2 DLC trophies now also. Not interested in 100% as thats long gone. but to help my completion and remove some trophies from my trophy advisor would be great!

U2 DLC trophies are a no-go as of today, but there are some people working on bringing the servers up again.

All of the trophies you listed could theoretically be gotten with just two people (with some of them requiring only you and a second controller), but you'll have more luck getting Overseer and Triumvirate with 3 people, which will require u use the program XLINK KAI to simulate LAN over the internet.

• Like 1

On 13/09/2020 at 7:02 PM, thistleboy said:

I saw that you got the collector trophy.

How was your experience farming the treasures post-shutdown?

And what strategy did u use to get Overseer and Triumvirate?

Edited by Clavietka

On 18/09/2020 at 11:11 PM, Clavietka said:

U2 DLC trophies are a no-go as of today, but there are some people working on bringing the servers up again.

All of the trophies you listed could theoretically be gotten with just two people (with some of them requiring only you and a second controller), but you'll have more luck getting Overseer and Triumvirate with 3 people, which will require u use the program XLINK KAI to simulate LAN over the internet.

doesnt your post below state they are available to obtain though?? 

On 10/08/2020 at 4:57 PM, Clavietka said:

Buddy System (base game)
Omnipotent
All together now
Air Mail
Statuesque
Look out below
Key Master
Hanging on
Invincible
Detonator
We can kill it
Pop Top
Overseer
Unstoppable
Immortal
Not afraid of the dark
Spartan
Firefighter
Triumvirate
Fly on the wall
Looking for Loot
Deathless
Boom, Headshot!
I'm on a roll
Collector

@shaunsheep677, could you please update the list on the original post in order to reflect that collector is achievable and that we've successfully determined which trophies are still available?

On 21/09/2020 at 0:29 PM, Only1Tommo1 said:

doesnt your post below state they are available to obtain though?? 

Sure. In no way did I contradict myself. Good luck getting overseer with a friend helping u in split screen. It should be possible, just unlikely. I had the help of a very good player and the overseer god himself via XLINK KAI.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

@thistleboy, Can u please share your experiences on farming treasures with us?

As of now, we are the only 2 people to have gotten all treasures in the antiquity set post shutdown. And you were rather quick, taking only two weeks.

I've chronicled my advances on farming the treasure in this thread, and it seemed to take much more time. The math is just brutal.

Basically, it took me from November 4th to january 4th. Two months of intense play (and getting the other trophies as well). Each rare treasure averaged from 4 to 7 days to drop, and there are 7 of them.

Edited by Clavietka
  • Like 1

I have recently started playing the offline coop and have been looking at this thread to see which trophies are still available. 

Can anyone tell me if Wild Wild West and Long Gun Lover are still obtainable? I get the corresponding medals all the time, but I didn't see them in the list of this thread. Were those only available in competitive multiplayer?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 4:25 AM, Sten_dardo said:

I have recently started playing the offline coop and have been looking at this thread to see which trophies are still available. 

Can anyone tell me if Wild Wild West and Long Gun Lover are still obtainable? I get the corresponding medals all the time, but I didn't see them in the list of this thread. Were those only available in competitive multiplayer?

I don't think so, those two are tied to the competitive modes of the game, as such you cannot obtain them via LAN.

However, there are two competitive trophies/medals that you could obtain via the Co-op Hunter mode when the servers were still available, being Assassin medals (Stealh Master trophy) and Head Hunter medals (Head Crusher trophy), these would appear and count in the Co-op Hunter mode but only if the Villain killed the Hero, I'm not sure if this still works via the LAN mode though!

Edited by SealedCard
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just cleaning up some PS3 games before the launch of PS5 on Thursday, and I have just got the Buddy System trophy on disc. Just played offline co-op and died 15 times. I can see that it says unattainable under the list though? This doesn't mean I'll be banned does it? Surely that should be changed as it is absolutely attainable offline.

1 hour ago, elvisfan1 said:

I'm just cleaning up some PS3 games before the launch of PS5 on Thursday, and I have just got the Buddy System trophy on disc. Just played offline co-op and died 15 times. I can see that it says unattainable under the list though? This doesn't mean I'll be banned does it? Surely that should be changed as it is absolutely attainable offline.

You won't be in any trouble, Buddy System is still obtainable via the LAN mode, the OP of this thread mentions that, there's multiple other MP trophies you can still obtain in this game and none of them will get anyone flagged.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SealedCard said:

You won't be in any trouble, Buddy System is still obtainable via the LAN mode, the OP of this thread mentions that, there's multiple other MP trophies you can still obtain in this game and none of them will get anyone flagged.

I didn't even LAN, just used a second controller in splitscreen. Thank you for putting my mind at rest though I enjoy this site and thought I'd put my profile at risk by popping it! ?

Much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Only Uncharted 3 Goty version in disc is the option to play on LAN? I have a regular version of U3 on disc and the DLC downloaded, can I play still in LAN? Or i need to get a copy of the GOTY version?

I'm planning to try getting the most possible trophies I still left on this game in a near future, if someone in the future wanna try the harder trophies using the xlink software ping me. Still works the xlink method to play with another person using LAN?