Discovery Tour drops next week

DrakeHellsing

5 hours ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

Can anyone confirm there is no trophy list so I can uninstall?

They said more additional feats missions were coming soon... so hopefully they don't have more trophies.

On 9/7/2019 at 6:19 PM, Feral said:

Cool, been hanging for the tour to begin.

It probably will and yeah you're right it did.

Yeah, same here, as I just want to learn! xD

But yeah, seriously though, as I said, been waiting for it as well.  As for trophies, could be, if they do add them in, hopefully the trophies would be to do with completing all the tours, that would be nice.

But quizzes at the end of each tour? Yikes, means I have to pay extra attention to them now :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, same here, as I just want to learn! xD

But yeah, seriously though, as I said, been waiting for it as well.  As for trophies, could be, if they do add them in, hopefully the trophies would be to do with completing all the tours, that would be nice.

But quizzes at the end of each tour? Yikes, means I have to pay extra attention to them now :D

Exactly!

They might want to hit a 100 for they'll add for that reason. Yeah that would be the best use of the trophies.

Oh damn, I missed that there would be quizzes at the end. They've gone full on museum style now. Have to take notes lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Finally 103GB of free space! Was a great ride though! Hopefully the norse AC is up to par with Odyssey!

Has the Norse AC been confirmed yet or is that still a rumor? I for one am suffering from AC fatigue after playing Origins and Odyssey (and all DLC) in 2019, so I wouldn’t mind if it won’t get released for another full year at least ?

1 hour ago, Sifferino said:

Has the Norse AC been confirmed yet or is that still a rumor? I for one am suffering from AC fatigue after playing Origins and Odyssey (and all DLC) in 2019, so I wouldn’t mind if it won’t get released for another full year at least 1f609.png

Sorry, I think 2019 counted as the year off from an AC release for Ubisoft. I'd guess a late 2020 release for the next instalment. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Sorry, I think 2019 counted as the year off from an AC release for Ubisoft. I'd guess a late 2020 release for the next instalment. 

No worries, I’ll wait till all the DLC has dropped along with the price. That will still carry me over 2020, possibly into second half 2021 ?

I have just 100% completed Odyssey, it felt weird deleting the game (and Origins too for good measure). Many happy memories, but the last few weeks mostly OCD urges to just finish the game and move on. I feel relieved. I’ll probably re-install both games at some point in the future, a few years down the road, but for now I’m really looking forward to just moving on. Smaller games!

Edited by Sifferino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sifferino said:

No worries, I’ll wait till all the DLC has dropped along with the price. That will still carry me over 2020, possibly into second half 2021 1f609.png

I have just 100% completed Odyssey, it felt weird deleting the game (and Origins too for good measure). Many happy memories, but the last few weeks mostly OCD urges to just finish the game and move on. I feel relieved. I’ll probably re-install both games at some point in the future, a few years down the road, but for now I’m really looking forward to just moving on. Smaller games!

To be fair, waiting for all the DLC will probably take close to a year like with Odyssey. That’ll help with franchise fatigue.

I liked both too, but I don’t feel the AC games are the most replayable. At least in my experience, they kind of feel like a checklist the second time round.

Edited by bikeman223

19 hours ago, Mr_diggaer said:

Thank god no additional trophies.

Time to delete the game and make space for Borderlands 3. 

I wouldn't recommend anyone doing that before their final blog-update for October. Anyway, I assume, there won't be any more trophies for Odyssey. The journey ended well with Socrates quest, have no idea what else they can add to fullfil such a huge game

Edited by LazyJournalist
  • Like 1

I'm glad there seems to be no trophies for discovery/tour mode. Its the one thing that keeps me from 100% on Origins. I got so burnt out getting that Plat, by the time I got it I was just done with the game and couldn't find the desire to waste 10 hours of precious game time to take a guided tour of a game I just spent 100 hours on. Too ready to move onto another game (plus the file size for Origins/Odyssey is fairly large and its much needed space).

On 9/16/2019 at 9:25 AM, Khain24 said:

I'm glad there seems to be no trophies for discovery/tour mode. Its the one thing that keeps me from 100% on Origins. I got so burnt out getting that Plat, by the time I got it I was just done with the game and couldn't find the desire to waste 10 hours of precious game time to take a guided tour of a game I just spent 100 hours on. Too ready to move onto another game (plus the file size for Origins/Odyssey is fairly large and its much needed space).

I don't know if it means anything, but I personally spent about an 1 1/2 hours to get the trophies, and I even read and enjoyed the Guide, if you speed through it, you could probably get it done in like an hour. It's just three trophies though so up to you.

• Like 3