Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RachelCharlotte

Is there a reliable list of working exploits?

7 posts in this topic

Having just deated Oxide's ghost on Crash cove and having 25 more courses to go I was wondering whether there are still shortcuts like the ones in N.Gin Labs or Thunderstruck to lessen the suffering.

Crash cove dans dragon mine are probably the 2 hardest track to beat oxide, and may be oxide station if you dont keep the sacred fire a minimum (Ntropy and Oxide time). CNT track are not to bad, just practice a couple of time and know the race. Use a top speed caracter.

I just beat Oxide on Dragon Mine, everything else seemed almost trivial in comparison 😖 I'm so glad I never have to do that again.

I used the skip on Thunderstruck countless times to farm some coins and unlock costumes, the other two I didn't know about. I actually saw a different skip for Dingo Canyon where you had to drive against the wall at a specific angle and then you fly twenty meters or so in the air :D I couldn't get it to work, but fortunately that course wasn't so difficult the normal way either. But I might have a look at the one you shared to unlock Spyro's costumes and maybe earn some coins, depending on how easy it actually is.

Seems like all exploits got patched in today's update

19 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Seems like all exploits got patched in today's update

And I was afraid I was failing miserably at that seemingly simple shortcut on Dingo Canyon :D

Edited by RachelCharlotte

If we have the physical version, would it be possible to uninstall the game then play these courses without the updates to do the exploits for Oxide? I know there's one for N. Gen Labs as well. The only issue I see is that the saves won't be backward compatible but I haven't tried yet.