Do the mods affect trophies?

A couple days ago the Larian mods dropped in an update on PS4. Things like being able to toggle sprint, Pet Pal for everyone with no talent penalty, etc. Cool stuff! 

However I'm like halfway through a platinum Honour mode run and am scared that activating any of them will either null or bug the remaining trophies somehow. Already a few buggy trophies in this game as it is. Does anyone have any information on whether or not trophies are affected by this patch? 

• Like 1

Not sure if you saw this, but:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/236378-divinity-original-sin-ii-definitive-edition/77988469

I made an account on the Lariat forums and somebody answered this:

The mods that are permanent affect all saves made after that point, in that playthrough; it would not affect existing saves, or saves in a new game (though given the limited space allocated for saves on console, it would be better to start the game from a different PS4 account, if available, if you wanted to have multiple playthroughs going at the same time).

Yes, trophies will be disabled if any of the mods are enabled. There is a second warning about that if you confirm the warning about being unable to disable some mods.

That is what I was afraid of if true.

I don't vouch for the truth of the statement or anything. I simply googled it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Not sure if you saw this, but:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/236378-divinity-original-sin-ii-definitive-edition/77988469

I made an account on the Lariat forums and somebody answered this:

The mods that are permanent affect all saves made after that point, in that playthrough; it would not affect existing saves, or saves in a new game (though given the limited space allocated for saves on console, it would be better to start the game from a different PS4 account, if available, if you wanted to have multiple playthroughs going at the same time).

Yes, trophies will be disabled if any of the mods are enabled. There is a second warning about that if you confirm the warning about being unable to disable some mods.

That is what I was afraid of if true.

I don't vouch for the truth of the statement or anything. I simply googled it.

Lol holy crap, my gut instinct was right I guess. At least there's a warning!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...