The Only On PlayStation Collection Repackages PS4 Exclusives with Gorgeous New Sleeves

ziggypossum

Really great looking Desings and Covers!

I have most of This either Retail or Digital/PsPlus but i guess if it's not a high price i could get The Last Guardian & GoW with this version! (Spiderman too if it's the Goty version otherwise nope)

Hope to see more games come into this collection in the Future! 

I'm actually surprised at how many of these games I already own physically. I actually think it'd be cool to get wall prints of these with only the images in a slightly larger format. Closer to the size of a record. I'll have to bribe some of my graphic design cronies to see what they can do for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

Those are gorgeous. Too bad they think The Last Guardian is on the same level as Bloodborne.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

I might pick up the Spider-Man one (don't own it, and haven't played it).

51 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'm actually surprised at how many of these games I already own physically. I actually think it'd be cool to get wall prints of these with only the images in a slightly larger format. Closer to the size of a record. I'll have to bribe some of my graphic design cronies to see what they can do for me.

Now, you're talking. That Bloodborne trick weapon would look great on my office wall.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

That reminds me, I could use some video game art in my room hung on the walls. I might have to bribe someone to do this too! I really like TLOU one and GoW one. Wouldn't mind having the BB one either.

My cousin is in arts (going to school for it). I'll get him started on this business venture! I'll manage the business and he can do the graphic designs. If something comes out of it, I'll let you know! ?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

I don't see a killzone one. also I like to know are theses just ones you can buy or just there on top of the games cover? as this will be better off printed out and done yourself if you ask me. not saying it is bad or anything just I feel it is better that way as no one wants to rebuy the games to get that paper card cover.