Trophies thought

How many hours do you guys think this Platinum will take? I wanna stream this game but if the Platinum is like 120 hours, I might just play this on PC to not bother with the trophies. Platinumed the first 2 games and I remember them being quite long

Edited by ReverseLag

33 minutes ago, alexhardstyle said:

How some people got 75 medals already? There's only 50 xD

It's glitched for them. And yes you can boost all plants with a friend in 6 hours to master with the mowing machine. I'm level 523 already. You can also boost the zombies with 2 friends in PvP. Platinum will be possible in 2 weeks so no stress.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

It's glitched for them. And yes you can boost all plants with a friend in 6 hours to master with the mowing machine. I'm level 523 already. You can also boost the zombies with 2 friends in PvP. Platinum will be possible in 2 weeks so no stress.

Can you explain more the way to boost it? Both plants and zombies. Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

So it's less than 80 hours to platinum then? I'm not in a huge rush, just trying to get an estimate here to see how many days of streaming it'll take

2 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

Can you explain more the way to boost it? Both plants and zombies. Thanks!!

Plants PVE: 

Zombies. You need 2 friends or more. 1 in your team and 1 in the plants team. Now go in a hidden spot. The plant friend kill your team mate and you revive him nonstop. After your char is level 10 switch and let your friend revive you. Always leader Bord and Mutch xp. I don't recommend this method because it is cheating. But it works perfect. lol

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life

1 minute ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

Plants PVE: 

Zombies. You need 2 friend or more. 2 in your team and 1 in the plants team. Now go in a hidden spot. The plant friend kill your team mate and you revive him nonstop. After your char is level 10. Switch and let your friend revive you. Always leader Bord and Mutch xp. I don't recommend this method because it is cheating. But it works perfect. lol

You are pathetic

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Thornhorn7 said:

How would I go about doing the trophy where I need to vanquish 35 gnomes?

There's some minigames (very easy to find) related to vanquish gnomes. I got the trophy without even search for it. 

This is how i got that trophy:

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-