Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

A big nope! My rarest is this: 1S936b41.png

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion Plat

I had to play this game 9x, I think because I couldn't figure out the 2nd rarest trophy, "Face the Order of the Bleeding Axe", because there were no guides at the time. Just little tidbits of information on how to get the events. If you missed a choice, or were too late with getting it, you had to do another playthrough. Gah! This game also suffered from lag, especially because the battle system functioned on a fast-paced, parry system. Anyway, it wasn't satisfying at all. I'll have to play another game to take its spot that I like more. Will have to check my backlog.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

Not really. The Dead By Daylight platinum is my rarest trophy. I didn’t even notice cause the platinum is really easy and I honestly expected more people to have this platinum as its not difficult at all, I guess just time consuming. I really enjoyed it and it was my every day casual game to play.

• Like 1

I’m fine with it, shame the Loadout servers shut down though as I only needed one more trophy to obtain 100%. Close to a new rare as fuck trophy which will hopefully be rarer than my current, I will post in this topic about it once I obtain it because it’s gonna be a surprise.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, BrettyBoy said:

I’m fine with it, shame the Loadout servers shut down though as I only needed one more trophy to obtain 100%. Close to a new rare as fuck trophy which will hopefully be rarer than my current, I will post in this topic about it once I obtain it because it’s gonna be a surprise.

https://psnprofiles.com/Brettyboy888

• Like 2

My rarest is Roguelike from Superhot VR, and I'm definitely pretty proud of it. It requires you to complete the whole game without dying, and it's definitely a challenge. Most of my rarest trophies are from Superhot VR, I'm still working towards the plat on the game so this hopefully won't be the rarest one forever. The only other game that comes close would be from The Tomorrow Children - the two that break top 5 were both just pretty grindy from memory, and they probably would only stay rare because the servers for the game shut down.

• Like 2

Not really. My top 2 are both end stage progression trophies for TROVE and them being so rare only highlights how sparsely populated PSN MMOs are. Third rarest also makes me sad as it's my platinum for Marvel Heroes Omega, a seriously fun game that no one can experience any more.

• Like 1

Yes, Mercenary Kings was a highly coveted platinum for me since it required some persistence and dedication. It also didn't originally resonate with me when I tried it out years ago, so it was neat to see myself finally enjoying it this time around.  

• Like 2

Really proud of my rarest trophy. It belongs to a good game, it is a sub 1% platinum, it has a great icon and is named "Master Of Murder Sprinkles", so whats not to like? Granted it was not an amazing feat in sheer skill/difficulty, but it needed an iron will to even attempt getting it thanks to the hundreds of hours required, that grind at the end was an absolutely brutal test of stamina and willpower, and so many thousands of Orcs perished to get me that trophy.

• Like 2

My rarest trophy is getting to lvl 100 in injustice 1 which required lots of grinding (0.25% rarity) so no, screw tht one, i hated it xD did the turbo exploit with my laptop else I would have died of old age at it. 

Rarest platinum however is Guilty Gear Xrd Sign.... Loving the franchise so yeah that one i am proud of. 

• Like 1

My rarest is this:

9S736d7a.png - Survival Star - Sparkle Unleashed - 1.69%

To be honest, if you know a little trick, the trophy is easy.  However, most people save this for last and that actually makes it harder than necessary.  The trick is to try and get the trophy very soon after starting a new game (you can create another profile if needed).  If you have unlocked extra powerup categories, that just means an extra chance for getting useless powerups.  If you play before you've unlocked them all you only have a chance of getting a few that are overall useful so the game is much easier.

A shame I can't pull that for Nightmare Over.  The game forces you to unlock useless powerups and you can't opt to not use any from a particular category if you hate them all and nightmare difficulty boils down to being patient enough to have a lucky run where you get the good powerups in a place you can grab them and the right color orbs to use and can keep a chain going.  It's only really a test of patience and luck and the amount of skill needed is mostly to not miss.

• Like 2

I like my FFXIV plat.  And I did T5 when it still required work.  I'm pretty sure you can solo it now.  Now the worst trophies are the 1000 FATEs and Leves.  And that's time consuming more than hard.  Especially the Levequests.  You can only hold 100 Allowances at a time and you only get like six every 18 hours.

• Like 2

On 09/05/2020 at 5:12 PM, Venocide said:

Well my rarest trophy is the DragonBall Fighterz platinum and I am super proud of it, it's an easy platinum but I'm not very good at fighting games so it was challenging. If we're not counting platinum trophies here then my rarest is also from DragonBall Fighterz where I needed to grind 20 million zeni. No, I wouldn't say I'm proud of it, it's a long boring grind and for most of it I just used a turbo controller. I'm in the middle of playing Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope, if I do platinum it then my current rarest trophy will be replaced by a trophy I can say that I'm proud of. 

Star Ocean..The holy grail of grinds, definitely one to be proud of. Literally the equivalent in study/work hours of 1 whole full time academic year in university. From what I hear, the spreadsheet tracking management for the game is degree worthy in its own right.

Gran Turismo 5 for me, very grindy and some tough trophies in there as well. Spent two whole days on a buying cars screen buying 1000 cars for the last trophy, red bull challenge was ridiculous too.

• Like 3

Rarest trophy I've got is Mighty No. 9 Platinum (Trophy Master - 0.84%)

I get that it's rare because of the mess behind it's launch (kickstarter disaster) but I'm still proud of it. I had to finish the whole game in one life. My palms were sweaty and I had my mom's spaghetti on my sweatshirt already.

But I'm more proud of my 3rd rarest trophy, which is Star Ocean The Last Hope Platinum (0.92%). Respect to all the mad lads who stacked this one. Don't know how someone can have this much patience.

• Like 2