Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

Not at all. My rarest is "Grass is Greener"  (PS4 2K16) which you get for hiring a coach from another team.If you play MyLeague (and like 3% has) and select every team, and then go in the offseason, there's a massive chance you'll get it. It's a trophy no one bothered with, which is why it's so rare.

I am not sure if I can say that I am proud of my rarest trophy ("Is there anything you can't do?" in Trials Fusion) but I guess I feel a bit proud of myself that I stuck at Trials and was able to 100% it, the game is definitely quite challenging and intimidating at first and being a super casual gamer, I didn't expect to ever go for the full completion, but somehow it happened. It probably helped that the game is awesome.

• Like 1

The platinum for The Last of Us on PS3 because it is almost guaranteed to be and Ultra Rare forever due to the servers closing down, I didn't enjoy grinding the MP all that much but the story itself was a fantastic experience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Your proudest trophy didn't make the top 10 in your trophy cabinet?

My thought process behind that was to show as many of my best trophies as possible. The rarest trophy is already showcased in my profile as both my rarest trophy and my 20th platinum, I thought putting it in a third time would be overdoing it a bit. I might change that approach in future with the incoming Super Meat Boy plat though, because that one is years in the making.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 2

My rarest trophy is from Ninja Senki DX:

7S8f64a4.png (0.33% rarity)

Speed Run
Clear the game in 25 minutes or less in "Hardcore" mode.

Very proud of this one, as it took a lot of practice, patience, and skill to make this happen!

I'm equally proud of my rarest plat for Flame Over:

1Sb72ca3.png (0.76% rarity)

I Am the God of Hell Fire
Unlock all Trophies.

This one also took some serious skill and patience, although it wasn't as difficult as some people make it out to be!

• Like 1

I'm more puzzled than proud of my rarest trophy. Exist Archive is a hidden gem, and the rarity rate is lower than the one from Sony. Makes me wonder why so few users got the platinum.

Now if it was my DMC5 platinum I would be very proud. I thought many times that I would not be able to beat the next difficulty, and it must be one of the few hard ones that I have. 

3 hours ago, KondeBra said:

Yes and no.

My rarest trophy is to reach the center of the galaxy of No Man's Sky in permadeath mode. I did it legit, by myself. But today, it's super easy to do with the multiplayer patch.

same.... To Live Forever (0.91%) Reach the Centre of the Galaxy in Permadeath Mode and I did it the hard way almost a year ago...711,000 l/yrs, 382 warps, no black holes, no taxi service...

Yes i am at both nr. 1 and 2. As they are almost even at 0.62% i''m mentioning both: Currently my rarest trophy is from Joe Danger 2 The Movie for collecting all Pro Medals. That means completing all levels with all optional objectives in one go each level. Took a lot of practice. In 2nd place is Gran Turismo 5 :platinum: and i'm proud about that too. Grinding a lot for money and xp but also winning all races took a lot of time.

I already have R.U.S.E. :platinum: prepared and that'll be my newest rarest trophy soon but i do not have as strong feelings for that as for the other two games as i boosted mp in RUSE so the hard part was done in easy mode...

• Like 1

Yeah, sure.

My rarest is You are the best! from Futuridium EP Deluxe (0.07% at the moment).  This trophy was glitched for a while before the devs updated the game, so you could make the case that it would be somewhat less rare if not for that... but even so it was satisfying to 100% this game anyway.

I'll say that I am. It's been what feels like forever since I earned it to. Sports Champions Platinum trophy titled Living Legend. It's at 0.57% on PSNP currently. This game was actually really fun IMO and I actually got a work out playing it since it required PS Move. But I got this thing back in April 2011, might be time for a new rarest trophy. ?

1L774e4c.png

• Like 1

Mine is the PS4 DCUO plat. Feels a bit weird considering it's really not that difficult, but I am proud of it. I played off and on for years to finally level all the characters needed for the plat, starting with the PS3 version. I was trying to get it done before the PS3 servers went down for the double plat, but I got distracted and it got shut down without me realizing it.

On 28/05/2020 at 7:49 PM, charxsetsuna said:

No because I have no idea why it's so rare, it's just a free to play puzzle bubble clone(bust a move)not a hard trophy.

I'm proud of my second rarest though, a trials fusion trophy which I practiced for far too long to be able to do. I got the game years ago and I know the 100%is ridiculously hard but I'm determined. Just wish my second rarest was actually my first rarest, have it be a trophy I actually care about.

Was that game any good? I loved Bust A Move back in the day! 

Yes. Black ops 3 was my most played game (over 1000 hours) and I reached level 1000 on multiplayer. Eventually I started going for the platinum which wasn’t easy but not impossible. Hopefully I can go about doing the DLCs, but I’m not great at zombies mode.