Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

12 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Was that game any good? I loved Bust A Move back in the day! 

It was a fun enough game, a bit hard at times but doable. It was called adventure pop and I think it's been delisted unfortunately. I dont even know if I still have it downloaded, even if I did it might not function anymore.

• Like 1

Not so much no, as the trophy itself is Ghost Rider (time attacks) from Motorstorm Pacific Rift and is merely a bronze trophy, also there's another trophy comes after that one in which I was never able to complete due to giving up (finishing all time attacks), it brings some sour memories.

23 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Your proudest trophy didn't make the top 10 in your trophy cabinet?

Mine would have to be "Trophy Collector" from Super Street Fighter 4. It was my first fighting game so the trials destroyed my soul..

I've watched your Avatar clip a dozen times and I can't spot the boxer getting knocked out by Iron Mike. Bonecrusher Smith? Glad I lived at a time when boxing was a mainstream sport and I saw Tyson in his prime. One of the best athletes in the 20th century. Period. 

• Like 1

The Crew: Podium Placing.

I think getting the people together and communicating well together was the hardest part really. Other than that it was a breeze.

I'm more proud of Flatland Flyer in Wipeout Omega, my 6th rarest.

9 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

I've watched your Avatar clip a dozen times and I can't spot the boxer getting knocked out by Iron Mike. Bonecrusher Smith? Glad I lived at a time when boxing was a mainstream sport and I saw Tyson in his prime. One of the best athletes in the 20th century. Period. 

It's Jose Ribalta back in 87, and i couldn't agree more regarding Boxing/Mike. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

He was an animal. Will always be remembered for biting off a piece of Evandar 'The Real Deal' Holyfield's ear off in that infamous 1997 boxing match. He was also known to mouth off certain reporters when he got interviewed.

However, in recent times he seems to have come clean and has done a lot better. Can't really say that with the majority of 80s celebrities, especially Hulk Hogan.

• Like 1

I'm not particularly proud of my top 5 rarest although I'm glad i have them.  The overwatch trophies I'm not that proud of, however, combined having them all for the 100% I am proud of.  I have to get down to 6,7, and 8th rarest on my list which are the bo3. bo4, and Warface platinums to be proud.  I'm proud of the bo4 because I did the blackout skins when they were hard to get in the beginning.  The bo3 100% took years because of the gorod Krovi glitch.  Warface was a nice team challenge for the tower raid and a lot of fun.

My rarest trophy is the Injustice plat.

Tbh idk why it is that rare, some trophies are a bit challenging, but the plat is definitely not worth the 0.13% rarity. I am more proud of the Super Meat Boy plat (0.2% rarity), but I guess that‘s just my subjective perception of these two games.

• Like 1

Mine is "A New Beginning" from NBA 2K19 and no, I'm not proud of it. All I had to do was uninstall the updates and then play (AKA spam through endless dialog) through the stupid MyGM mode until the end, making sure to pick certain dialog options that the guide said to pick. So there's no pride at all for me in this trophy -_- In fact I'm actually somewhat ashamed of it because I don't feel like I earned it.

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

He was an animal. Will always be remembered for biting off a piece of Evandar 'The Real Deal' Holyfield's ear off in that infamous 1997 boxing match. He was also known to mouth off certain reporters when he got interviewed.

Big difference between the Mike Tyson of 1987 and 1997. He's not the first athlete to come from nothing, fight his way to the top, and find it's harder to stay at the top, than it was getting there. From an athletic perspective, he was one of the greatest athletes of the century. Looking at some of his choices both in and out of the boxing ring, he made some of the worst. 

Watching his meteoric rise through the boxing rankings, at a time when boxing was on regular TV, or HBO (and not just pay-per-view), was thrilling to live through. Everyone knew who held the belts. Everyone knew the next upcoming heavyweight match. Everyone even knew who had lighter weight class belts, like the middlewight class. Boxing was as popular as the NFL in the 1980s, though MLB was king. That's hard to fathom if you weren't there.

Guess you missed out. 

My rarest is the still fairly common "Contract Assassin" from Hitman 2016 (5.6%) so no, definitely not anything that took any real effort on my part. The rarity is inflated a lot by people who downloaded the free trial episode and only tried it for a little bit, most people who stuck with the game eventually completed 10 community contracts (since there's a lot of really straightforward and trivial ones).

Edited by AgamemnonSR

I am, my rarest trophy is X-COM 2 platinum (0.83%), I had to take a long break from the game after failing way too many times trying to get Exquisite Timing trophy, I love those games but damn that was stressful, patience, luck, careful planing, more luck and so much patience for that one. And then it turns out there was a glitch that could have made my life so much easier, which I did use sometimes going into the ironman playthrough but only if I was desperated because it's so time consuming.

Still I enjoyed that journey a lot despite the hair tearing moments. And still play it on occasion, I finally got the DLC and will eventually 100% it.

DEADBOLT

1L5bde7d.png

:platinum: Conquest (Rarest Trophy)

Rarity: 1.16%

Difficulty: 10/10

My proud accomplishment of getting this Platinum will not be in vain, as I poured blood, sweat, tears, and frustration just to get this. What makes it so coveted? Well, starting from the 1-hour run without quitting. It's already an 8/10. Pretty tough, eh? Then, we go to the tough part: no-death run without quitting! As if this trophy isn't hard enough, you are extremely handicapped with your ammunition and your one-death predicament, making this a 10/10. No such thing as reloading exists in this game. Finally, the 5-star all missions, which sounds easy, but don't. Chapter II of the game has some of the hardest missions to get a 5-star, especially Lux in Tenebris and The Bloody Mary.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 2