Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

Yes Black Ops 3 was a really good game and the plat it's not ultra hard in my opinion it only ask you to play the game a lot.

But for be more honest I'm more happy for my Transformer Devastation Plat cuz for this one I really had to get up and level up my skills in the game.

I'll go the other way on this - lol, not really all that proud of it.

King of Kings

27La0106c.png

NBA 2k18 - 10 game-win streak on King of the Court

I just boosted it with another guy (not even on PSNProfiles) and we got it. It's 0.79% rarity yet it doesn't even get me close to the platinum cuz of how impossible the NBA2k games are. All of my 5 rarest trophies are sports game related and while there are those I'm proud of, virtually none of them are up there. Oh well. 

• Like 2

My rarest is the Platinum for WWE '13 at 0.52%. 

Anyone who put themselves through that games strenuous online knows how mind numbing of a task it is. I originally boosted this with a few different people, got the level 10 online (which took about 800+ matches) and I gave up. I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't a fun experience at all. Then several months go by and someone else asked me about boosting and I figured I'd go back since I didn't have quite as far to go and had a nice break from it and got it out of the way. Total it was over 1000+ matches that took over 100 hours to complete. 

Yeah, I'm proud of it...it's hard not to be. But it wasn't an enjoyable experience getting there.

1st : Raise Your Banner '14 NHL 14 0.25%
Nhl plat since 2013 :)

2nd : Ripley's Wizard - Pinball Arcade- 0.33%
This was hard - i remembered it well - i screamed lol

3 rd Raise Your Banner '16 NHL 16 0.37%

4th HUT Playoff Winner NHL 12 0 .41%

5th : Scourge of the Undead Zen Pinball 2 0.41%
Was harder on vita - than on ps4

L7ca091.png

22L66ab10.png

:gold: Impossible Boy
Beat Cotton Alley dark world without dying.

Rarity: 0.21%

Insanity is an understatement when you describe Cotton Alley dark world plus a no-death run. A good way to describe this level is "absolute nightmare". Prior to touching this game on Vita, I've dedicated my hours of practicing this level on the PC version of the game, just to get the gist of this level's no-death run. Mercifully, I didn't have to focus on A+ this level, because even not doing A+, this level fucks over me a million times for a no-death run. This level is the holy grail of modern platforming. Endless barrage of traps, being the most, only dedicated for the criminally insane. With dedication, I am proud of putting effort into completing this ridiculously over-the-top no-death run,.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

I'm satisfied of my rarest trophies. I always enjoy playing games that have super rare platinums and going that extra mile. I love seeing the .1% type of trophies on my PS4 when i view my collection. I think being proud of a game trophy depends on what you did to get that trophy and how long it took. I would gauge it based on skill and time to say i'm proud. I am proud of my Path of Exile platinum because it's insanely hard to do, requires skill and efficiency to platinum and there aren't shortcuts to make it super easy unless you have a lot of people to help you and that isn't very common on that game.

I think anyone who has the Friday the 13th Platinum is an actual moron because sitting there for 200+ hrs boosting kills to get a rare platinum makes 0 sense to me, it didn't take skill and it means nothing. It just means you don't have much going on in life that you can dedicate that much time to sit there doing nothing meaningful on a relatively bad game. It's also generally a situation where you played the game for trophies just to say u have a rare plat instead of playing games you really love and enjoy. It's just gaming at the end of the day so for me you can be proud of many platinums even if they aren't insanely rare because your journey to get that completion may have been a lot different than someone elses.

13Lefb1fc.png 

You are the best! 

Futuridium EP Deluxe

It is cuurrntly my rarest trophy and I hardly doubt that it will ever change because it is now at 0,07 %. 

I definitely did trophies I am prouder of, but it is an accomplishment for me in way because it was a long time in my backlog, but the 100 % weren't possible because of an unreleased update. 

Since only 30 other people have this trophy, it is cool that the 5 rarest trophies are all from one game. 

• 1 year later...

Mine is :bronze: In Less Than 12 Parsces (Quantum Conundrum).

But the dlc trophies from the game should be even rarer but due to the weird calculation of pnsp they aren't

1 hour ago, omiiigamer said:

Your Most Ultra rare trophy ever Earned? And its game Name please...it would be fun.

What's yours? :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88