Difference in platinum % vs Bloodborne

Alatielko

I believe Bloodborne was a free PS+ game at some point (someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that). Games that are given away on PS+ tend to have their platinum % tanked at least a bit after the fact so I imagine that's part of it.

Edit: it was free in March 2018. Source

Edited by trajon28

34 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

I believe Bloodborne was a free PS+ game at some point (someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that). Games that are given away on PS+ tend to have their platinum % tanked at least a bit after the fact so I imagine that's part of it.

I doubt it. I remember when I got platinum in Bloodborne in December 2015, the percentage was about 22-24% already.

Maybe it's because BB was exclusive, one of the first and biggest and highly acclaimed, so people often were buying it just because of this facts, they didn't know that the game is rather difficult, so that's why there were more casual gamers in the statistics. While with Sekiro you can play it anywhere, so many prefers to play or at least try it on PC by obvious reasons, and therefore more dedicated players were buying it on PS4.

Edited by Alatielko
  • Like 1