Training Day?

Zanyverse

• 11 months later...
11 hours ago, Flipendo52 said:

Thanks for replying, is the platinum hard?

I found it rather difficult with the controller. But if you have a USB mouse and keyboard you can litterally just plug them into the front of any ps4 and i should work perfectly. Just control the menu's with the arrow keys. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

I found it rather difficult with the controller. But if you have a USB mouse and keyboard you can litterally just plug them into the front of any ps4 and i should work perfectly. Just control the menu's with the arrow keys. :D

I don't really want to bother with that. There are not many co-op games on PS4 so I was thinking of buying this to play with my friend and get a platinum out of it

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, Flipendo52 said:

Thanks for replying, is the platinum hard?

its a bit challenging so far for me. the game is fun but very cheap when there is lack of ammo during bomb defuses. if you fail a level, you fail the entire case and have to start over. best to save your game to usb after every level. im playing on easy and getting my ass handed to me. id imagine you have to level up quite a bit.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

its a bit challenging so far for me. the game is fun but very cheap when there is lack of ammo during bomb defuses. if you fail a level, you fail the entire case and have to start over. best to save your game to usb after every level. im playing on easy and getting my ass handed to me. id imagine you have to level up quite a bit.

Thanks for replying

10 hours ago, Flipendo52 said:

Thanks for replying

no problem, i actually now only have 2 trophies left since that last post. they were all pretty easy. i do think the "hard" trophy will make the platinum challenging. i will have to abuse the save feature. it does seem like the easy levels got way easier once i ranked up and got damage perks. 

a little tip if you do get it, or anyone else. to survive 10 waves trophy easily go in the corner of the parking lot level. you cant get hit and can melee anyone coming around the corner. a second controller will be needed for the revive trophy because i doubt anyones boosting

• Like 3

14 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

no problem, i actually now only have 2 trophies left since that last post. they were all pretty easy. i do think the "hard" trophy will make the platinum challenging. i will have to abuse the save feature. it does seem like the easy levels got way easier once i ranked up and got damage perks. 

a little tip if you do get it, or anyone else. to survive 10 waves trophy easily go in the corner of the parking lot level. you cant get hit and can melee anyone coming around the corner. a second controller will be needed for the revive trophy because i doubt anyones boosting

Nice, and good luck with the plat

just finished. and yah the hard levels can be annoying as hell. specifically the last 2 or 3. you have to memorize the maps and youll die prob 30 times. its because the bomb detonations are to fast you need to run into rooms and gun and hope you dont die in the process. not to mention reenforcements continuously coming making you run out of ammo. def back up your save after every level. would be alot easier on co op but i finished it solo. my hands ar ekilling me from firing the trigger so much. but if i can plat a game anyone can there is way better gamers then me

• Like 1