Renaming The Game Title?

TheScruffyton

With the release of the Iceborne expansion, we now have two separate games listed:

- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

- Monster Hunter: World

This seems rather inconsistent. The colon is inexplicably removed from the Iceborne game title, causing the game to be listed before Monster Hunter World.

Would it be possible to have this changed? To make things consistent across both game titles, maybe we could have the colon removed from "Monster Hunter: World." Alternatively, both game titles could have the colon, and we could use a hyphen to differentiate the base game from the new game list with the expansion. It would look like this: Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne.

Edited by Scruffington94
  • Like 1

I understand your point of view, such inconsistent thing really bothers me too. Unfortunately, game developers do not care about these things at all.

I will tell you more. The example of brain damaged aproach. Battlefield 3 is listed as „Battlefield 3 Trophies” on our psn trophy list. In polish language this is translated as „Trofea Battlefield 3” so Battlefield 3 is under T letter on my games list. This is retarded.