under 3 mins

glurak400

I personally used Fifty Shades Of Blue (but I had to play this level a couple of times to learn it properly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dok00Vk4OK0

Fifty Shades Of Blue solution is shown at 4:20 in the guide I linked above in case you need a visual reference. If not, you could use Tee Time, 4:24 in - Both of those levels I managed to do in under 3 minutes. Hope this helps :) 

thanks

9 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I personally used Fifty Shades Of Blue (but I had to play this level a couple of times to learn it properly)

Fifty Shades Of Blue solution is shown at 4:20 in the guide I linked above in case you need a visual reference. If not, you could use Tee Time, 4:24 in - Both of those levels I managed to do in under 3 minutes. Hope this helps :) 

10 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

oh god so many. no I delete

I found "ends with X" the easiest to do quickly. Every X is at the end of a word, so you have a handy visual for where a word ends. It's also easiest if you work from the edges of the puzzle as there are fewer overlaps and limited directions a word can appear. 

"Whatever The Weather" (#22) has many easy-to-spot words and its shape makes their placement quite predictable.

If you're not a native English speaker I understand this could be difficult, but under 2 mins is doable so you'll get there under 3 after a few goes.

• Like 1

On 13.9.2019 at 1:06 PM, luckydonut said:

I found "ends with X" the easiest to do quickly. Every X is at the end of a word, so you have a handy visual for where a word ends. It's also easiest if you work from the edges of the puzzle as there are fewer overlaps and limited directions a word can appear. 

"Whatever The Weather" (#22) has many easy-to-spot words and its shape makes their placement quite predictable.

If you're not a native English speaker I understand this could be difficult, but under 2 mins is doable so you'll get there under 3 after a few goes.

why so a trophy?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mind the following, Powerpyx mentioned this in the guide, I didn't realize this at first. 

You can earn "There's a Word List!" and "There's a Word List?" during the same puzzle (this just happened to me unintentionally).

Solve the puzzle until only one word is left (preferably while going for "Sdorw Ytfif" like I did), then check the word list, then leave the puzzle, enter again, mark the word backwards and by this point you should have earned all three trophies I mentioned.

No big deal (I know), rather some sort of post which preemptively explains the timestamps on my profile in case questions come up. Wasn't worth a new thread.

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
Inserting upper part

8 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Don't mind the following, Powerpyx mentioned this in the guide, I didn't realize this at first. 

You can earn "There's a Word List!" and "There's a Word List?" during the same puzzle (this just happened to me unintentionally).

Solve the puzzle until only one word is left (preferably while going for "Sdorw Ytfif" like I did), then check the word list, then leave the puzzle, enter again, mark the word backwards and by this point you should have earned all three trophies I mentioned.

No big deal (I know), rather some sort of post which preemptively explains the timestamps on my profile in case questions come up. Wasn't worth a new thread.

my english is not so perfect that i can get it.

@glurak400 I didn't want to irritate you, my post wasn't connected to yours.

I have got a tip for the 3 minute - trophy, though, in case you are still troubled: just use the guide (start with horizontal words, then vertical ones, then the diagonal ones) and pause after choosing each word in order to check which word to choose next. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

@glurak400 I didn't want to irritate you, my post wasn't connected to yours.

I have got a tip for the 3 minute - trophy, though, in case you are still troubled: just use the guide (start with horizontal words, then vertical ones, then the diagonal ones) and pause after choosing each word in order to check which word to choose next. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...