DLC

patrickogorman19

• 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

But i didnt preorder or buy him stand alone. I just bought the ultimate pack off the store and I could play as all the characters

I don't know then maybe they changed it but AFAIK he wasn't included in the Ultimate Pack. 

Edited by CrimsonMercury

59 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

I don't know then maybe they changed it but AFAIK he wasn't included in the Ultimate Pack. 

Now i am confused ?

Was injustice 2 ever a ps+ game? Maybe i got it free and then bought the fighter packs. I actually dont remember now.

7 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Now i am confused 1f605.png

Was injustice 2 ever a ps+ game? Maybe i got it free and then bought the fighter packs. I actually dont remember now.

No Injustice 2 has not been on ps+

I play fighting games all the time. I wouldn't have missed this one lol

1 hour ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Okay I think Darkseid comes with the Legendary Edition and Ultimate Edition , so @Dr_Mayus you probably bought either of those.

Legendary sounds right...i know I didnt buy him by himself.

Honestly all I really remember about that game is Cat Call killing my soul. My status rants are all over this website ?

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 8/6/2020 at 1:32 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

I can assure you Darkseid wasn't on the ultimate pack, paying 6 euros for a bronze is something that stays with you for a long time.

I am currently on the fence about whether to buy Darkseid or live with an incomplete list.

On 2021-06-11 at 7:59 AM, akdkiller said:

The shitty thing its waiting since 2016 to now for a discount...a nothing. I cant pay 6$ for a bronce trophy.

I'd imagine you'll forever be without it then. WB Games loves to do stupid shit, I highly doubt they'll ever touch Injustice 2 again (that includes rebundling it) nor give a sale for this piece of content.

• 2 months later...

I'll bite one day and pay that additional £4.99 for Darkseid on top of purchasing the base game and then purchasing the Ultimate Pack.

WB win this time but there won't be a next. You never forget that underhand shit.

EDIT: I bit

Edited by FawltyPowers