patrickogorman19

DLC

17 posts in this topic

You can buy the characters separately, provided they are still available for purchase. However if I remember correctly one of them costs 5-6€/$ so you will save yourself some money if you buy the season pass/upgrade.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimate pack does not give you Darkseid, I had to buy the shitty character as a standalone to finally getting 100%, usual business practice from WB.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Ultimate pack does not give you Darkseid, I had to buy the shitty character as a standalone to finally getting 100%, usual business practice from WB.

I didnt have to buy any standalones to get 100%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I didnt have to buy any standalones to get 100%

 

Darkseid was a pre-order bonus character, so unless you pre-ordered the game you have to buy him seperately. He's not included in the Ultimate Pack. 

Edited by CrimsonMercury
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But i didnt preorder or buy him stand alone. I just bought the ultimate pack off the store and I could play as all the characters

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

But i didnt preorder or buy him stand alone. I just bought the ultimate pack off the store and I could play as all the characters

 

I don't know then maybe they changed it but AFAIK he wasn't included in the Ultimate Pack. 

Edited by CrimsonMercury
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

 

I don't know then maybe they changed it but AFAIK he wasn't included in the Ultimate Pack. 

Now i am confused 😅

 

Was injustice 2 ever a ps+ game? Maybe i got it free and then bought the fighter packs. I actually dont remember now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Now i am confused 1f605.png

 

Was injustice 2 ever a ps+ game? Maybe i got it free and then bought the fighter packs. I actually dont remember now.

No Injustice 2 has not been on ps+

I play fighting games all the time. I wouldn't have missed this one lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can assure you Darkseid wasn't on the ultimate pack, paying 6 euros for a bronze is something that stays with you for a long time.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Okay I think Darkseid comes with the Legendary Edition and Ultimate Edition , so @Dr_Mayus you probably bought either of those.

Legendary sounds right...i know I didnt buy him by himself.

 

Honestly all I really remember about that game is Cat Call killing my soul. My status rants are all over this website 😅

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2020 at 1:32 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

I can assure you Darkseid wasn't on the ultimate pack, paying 6 euros for a bronze is something that stays with you for a long time.

I am currently on the fence about whether to buy Darkseid or live with an incomplete list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Askey said:

I am currently on the fence about whether to buy Darkseid or live with an incomplete list.

The shitty thing its waiting since 2016 to now for a discount...a nothing. I cant pay 6$ for a bronce trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-06-11 at 7:59 AM, akdkiller said:

The shitty thing its waiting since 2016 to now for a discount...a nothing. I cant pay 6$ for a bronce trophy.

I'd imagine you'll forever be without it then. WB Games loves to do stupid shit, I highly doubt they'll ever touch Injustice 2 again (that includes rebundling it) nor give a sale for this piece of content.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'll bite one day and pay that additional £4.99 for Darkseid on top of purchasing the base game and then purchasing the Ultimate Pack.

 

WB win this time but there won't be a next. You never forget that underhand shit.

 

EDIT: I bit

Edited by FawltyPowers
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.