Tip for Lynian Research Requests

For the events that appear on certain areas and on certain conditions (day/night...), check your map for the Lynian icon in question with a Surveyor icon on the upper right side of the icon. 

If its not there, the event won’t spawn, just so you don’t waste your time checking every time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Juras said:

Photo delivery seem to be glitched. Even if its perfect (all condintions checked in request tab), lynian researcher denied it till aprove mark appear on photo in album tab, which seems to be random.

That is because you took the photo before having the request somehow, it happened to me. The photo needs the paw mark to be valid.

16 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

That is because you took the photo before having the request somehow, it happened to me. The photo needs the paw mark to be valid.

Nah, its occuring each photo i take. There's pawn mark if i checking photo in camera menu but it dissappear while i try to deliver to lynian researcher. To get it back i have to scroll to request page of photo i try to deliver and then mark probably appear again. Seems like glitch to me.

On 9/7/2019 at 6:54 AM, BlackTorito said:

For the events that appear on certain areas and on certain conditions (day/night...), check your map for the Lynian icon in question with a Surveyor icon on the upper right side of the icon. 

If its not there, the event won’t spawn, just so you don’t waste your time checking every time.

Can you explain this better? An icon with an icon on it? Where on the map are these icons? Do you mean World map or region map?

Edited by No It Was My Cousin

On 9/10/2019 at 6:22 PM, Juras said:

Photo delivery seem to be glitched. Even if its perfect (all condintions checked in request tab), lynian researcher denied it till aprove mark appear on photo in album tab, which seems to be random.

Yes I can confirm this is happening to me as well. So in order to submit the photo to be recognized it must have that red paw in your album if not then the researcher won't accept it. If you know it matches all conditions just exit and talk to him again. I'm so pissed I spent hours retaking photos for nothing!!! 

2 hours ago, No It Was My Cousin said:

Can you explain this better? An icon with an icon on it? Where on the map are these icons? Do you mean World map or region map?

Yes, it’s for example a Boaboa icon, with a gold Surveyor Camera icon on top of it (the same icon the camera has on the radial menu) and it is on the Region Map, depending on which area the request appears, it also won’t tell you which event is, it says Photo Opportunity I think.

I can also say sometimes they are there even without the icon, like the Boaboa on a Popo.

When the icon appears, you will also notice a similar icon on the minimap, on the edge of it, like if it was pinning it.