Invincible Glitch

APCGrayLocked

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Devil-Danna said:

Thanks. Might be useful when I'll play the game.

You confirm it also works on ps4? Looks like the guy on the video plays on pc.

I'm using it right now.

I wasted around 15 minutes trying to get the first part until I checked more comments on the youtube vid and realized that you can sometimes be randomly blocked from being able to do the glitch for no reason. Reloaded my save and was able to do the first part on the first try every time. The only tricky part is getting the timing right on the Dream gate.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

11 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

i've explained everything in detail in the post, guys. 

Sorry but "- if you fail to activate the glitch, you must return to the title screen and then reload the save, because you can activate the glitch only once for reload (listen Fishly in the video, to know why you must do this)." did not make much sense. I had not activated the glitch once. Like you can only bug the Super Dash once per loaded save and yet it wouldn't work despite having never done it once.

If you're gonna detail everything step by step, I shouldn't have to watch a 5 minutes video for a 10 seconds glitch :). I just wanted to clarify this point to possibly save someone else wasting some of their time since personally you weren't clear enough if you were actually talking about what I just wrote about. Anyway cheers for posting about this "glitch".

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

this is great for people who suck. at least the rest of us know how much we worked our ass off for the platinum.

I feel like you're diminishing the effort and skill it takes to actually get the plat legit. I wouldn't say someone suck because they can't do it ;).

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Windex-Qc- said:

I feel like you're diminishing the effort and skill it takes to actually get the plat legit. I wouldn't say someone suck because they can't do it ;).

because the rarity will change now and if this glitch actually does what i think it does, hollow knight will go from a 9/10 to a 4/10 very fast.

• Like 2

I would say that the glitch exists since 2018 and that kinda explains why there are so many platinums. Do not want to diminish anyone's effort, but it sits at ~7% for both regions even before this thread. It's more than a thousand people. I am very sceptical that this much people actually have the will and the skill for the task. Also, if you check the comments you can see that people confirmed that it works a months before.

5 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

I had not activated the glitch once.

You failed to activate it, exactly what is written in first post.

My friend actually sent me this video almost a half of year ago, but I dismissed it as it "probably doesn't work for ps4". Oh, who knew. But now everyone knows, so I might as well use after completing the 4 pantheons.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/10/2019 at 9:50 PM, Akrioz said:

You failed to activate it, exactly what is written in first post.

"- if you fail to activate the glitch, you must return to the title screen and then reload the save, because you can activate the glitch only once for reload"

I still don't see how that makes sense. "If you fail to activate the glitch you must reload because you can activate the glitch only once per reload" In what world does failing to activate the glitch means you activated the glitch.

I was just trying to be helpful and give more info to save someone else from wasting 15 mins like I had done.

I had never got "now, you must press quickly L1 for 2 times AND, in between the 2 times, you must also hold down X to charge the Super Dash" (the very first step in activating the glitch) to work once so how in hell are you supposed to know you've failed to activate the glitch.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

I was really shocked how many people achieved this trophy because I spend like 30-40h on mastering the difficulty bosses and of course failing like 2 times on the last 2 stages of Absolute Radiance. 

Its the same as classic mode in The Evil Within 2 they add cheats and you can still use them without voiding trophies. 

Do I care about rarity... nope. I always play games on hardest difficulty even if there no trophies/achievements for it. So no cheese for me ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

wait. can you use this cheat anywhere? say when in the mushroom forest area with poison water? or do you need to be in the expansion? 

you can use it everywhere, but i recommend to use it ONLY on the 4th and 5th Pantheons, because the main game is very easy (even the White Castle).